Open A Corporate Account Opening With A Well Regulated Austrian Investment Bank With EU Deposit Guarantee Scheme.
Your non resident corporate account can now be opened at this Austrian bank with our help. The advantages of choosing this bank are:
- European bank with strong regulations
- EU supported Deposit Guarantee Scheme
- Variety of investment products
- Good interest savings accounts
- All access online banking
- Range of corporate payment cards
Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will benefit from our vast international banking experience and your foreign corporate bank account can be opened at this Austrian bank. Please take a look at this page first and send us comprehensive answers to the questions so that we can help you Get the best free advice from foreign banking experts on the selection of a Foreign Bank Account.
Austria As An Offshore Banking Jurisdiction
Austria is an economically, politically and socially stable country with a population of 8.66 million. Officially named the Republic of Austria, it is a federal republic and a landlocked country situated in Central Europe. The economy of Austria suffered during the 2008 / 2009 financial crisis but it has recovered well with economic growth the last few years. The economy of Austria is dominated by the service sector which employs over 67% of its workers.
Banks in Austria have to comply with The Banking Act of 1994, also known as Bankwesengesetz. The Banking Act is complies with international banking regulations as well as the financial laws of the European Union (EU) and is updated regularly. The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) regulates all banks in Austria and the National Bank (the central bank in Austria) is responsible for implementing any monetary policy decisions that are developed by the European Central Bank.
The Austrian offshore banks have a reputation of being among the very best offshore banks in Europe for a number of years. The professional stewards in the Austrian banks will take a conservative approach to wealth and asset management. They will always ensure that your assets are enhanced at a higher than inflation rate.
There is a high degree of regulation of the Austrian banks and they are a good choice when it comes to investing your capital. All of the private banks in Austria are compliant with international banking regulations and this is enforced by a number of stringent measures and procedures. You will be able to take advantage of investment opportunities for the protection, diversification and growth of your assets.
Because Austria is a European Union (EU) member state, it has been able to implement the Deposit Guarantee Scheme. Your deposits in Austrian banks will be protected by the scheme and will provide protection for your account. In the extremely unlikely event that an Austrian bank defaults and can’t meet its obligations, then the scheme will aim to cover investor bank deposits of up to 100,000 EUR. For more details about the scheme please contact your Offshore Pro Group international banking consultant.
This Austrian Bank For Your Corporate Account
The bank was founded over 90 years ago and has grown from a small regional bank to a large international bank which has branches in 20 countries around the world and has over 2500 employees. The bank was founded by a family and it remains family owned today. When the bank opened many years ago it set itself principles to manage its client’s assets diligently and rigorously and they still live by this.
The thinking and acting for the long term benefit of their clients, together with their reliability and integrity means that this bank is well respected. They will want to know all about you and your business and they will offer you bespoke advice in order that you can achieve your business and financial goals. The bank is a strong believer in stability and will only take moderate risks.
You will be allocated a personal relationship manager when your corporate account is opened. You will be provided with total support from this professional and they will help you plan all of your finances and assist you in the diversification, protection and growth of your assets. All of the bank’s comprehensive range of investment solutions and services are at the disposal of your personal relationship manager to help you achieve your financial aspirations.
You will be able to successfully grow your assets with the broad range of investments that they can offer at this Austrian bank and you will receive very good investment advice from the professional bank staff. The bank can manage your portfolio and provide a number of funds products.
There are asset management professionals at this bank who will search all over the world for the most suitable investment opportunities and the most professional portfolio managers. The bank professionals are experts in private markets such as real estate and private, liquid alternatives such as insurance linked strategies and hedge funds, long term investments such as convertible and high yield bonds, inflation linked bonds and emerging market bonds.
This private bank is one of the few that have a credit quality rating from both Standard & Poors and Moody’s. These ratings are based upon the strength of their earnings and the solidity of their balance sheet. Their long term S & P rating is A+ and long term Moody’s rating is Aa2. Their short term S & P rating is A-1 and Moody’s short term rating is P-1.
The bank has a very good liquidity ratio due to its high quality assets and a sound refinancing base. Their liquidity ratio is well above minimum that is required by the regulations. This bank offers a safe place for the placement of your capital.
Austrian Bank For Your Corporate Account And Asset Protection And Growth
It is possible to open a corporate account with this bank in Austria as a non resident. There is a requirement for you to visit with a representative of the bank within 3 to 6 months once your corporate account has been opened in either Austria or Andorra. After your corporate account has been opened, you will be able to use a comprehensive range of services and investment products.
Asset management is a priority with this bank and it will provide you with expert and professional advice on investments. When it comes to investments, the bank has an innovative approach and is always scouring the market for the best investment solutions. The bank will assist you in the creation of your portfolio and will then manage this for you.
Multi active funds are available from this bank and a risk management assessment will be conducted for you. The funds include an active participation in emerging markets. The idea behind the risk assessment is to create the most secure strategy for asset diversification and the best income sources. You can also invest in equity funds which consist of global equities that are stable and stocks and bond funds.
Fixed term deposits that range from a week to a year are also available from this bank. These fixed term deposits have a fixed interest rate, fixed maturity date and fixed amounts. There are no commissions charged for these deposits. There are fiduciary investments available in major currencies such as the US Dollars (USD), British Pounds Sterling (GBP), Swiss Francs (CHF) and Euro (EUR). There are also savings accounts that you can open.
You can access your corporate account 24/7 from anywhere and all that you need is access to the Internet. Account balances can be viewed as well as your recent transactions and you can view all statements. You will be able to carry out financial transactions and you will be able to monitor your investments too.
The bank can provide you with a comprehensive range of credit cards and debit cards. With these cards you can make purchases and withdraw cash from thousands of ATM’s. These cards are branded by MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express and Maestro.
For a new non resident corporate account you will need to make a minimum deposit of at least 350,000 Euros (350,000 EUR). A minimum balance requirement is also in place, and this is the same amount 350,000 Euros (EUR). Your account can either be based in Swiss Francs (CHF) or Euros (EUR).
Commission fees that this Austrian bank will levy for account maintenance and transactions will change sometimes, your Offshore Pro Group professional banking expert will be able to let you know the latest commissions. If you want a good deal on the commission’s payable then please make this statement when you are completing your international bank selection form.
Please Follow This Process To Open A Corporate Account With This Austrian Bank
To open a corporate account at this bank in Austria successfully, please take the actions below in order:
- The first task is a simple one – make contact with us through email email@example.com and then we can start to provide you with the necessary guidance needed to open your Austrian corporate account. Then you need to read this page and answer the range of questions thoroughly Selecting The Right Non Resident Bank Account – Professional Tips.
You should open another offshore corporate account as just holding one account can be risky. Please read this to understand why just holding one non resident account can be risky.
- We will bring all of our expertise to the table so that you will be able to open an Austrian corporate account. This service is provided on the basis of you sending a payment to us of 3999 EUR. Many payment methods are available including bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, Web Money, Bitcoin and of course credit cards.
- It is a requirement of this bank in Austria that comprehensive documentation be supplied to open a corporate account. Each officer, ditrector, trustee, manager, member, shareholder and the beneficial owner will need to provide:
- A certified copy of the passport page that contains photo ID and signature
- A bank statement or a utility bill that is original and proves residence (two months old or newer)
The following corporate documents will need to be supplied:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Share Certificate (and Declaration of Trust if another company holds the shares on behalf the real beneficial owner)
- Deed of Trust (Deed of Pledge) if shares are held by a nominee/trustee
- Minutes of Meetings (if there was a change of directors)
- Certificate of Incumbency (not older than 6 weeks, if the company is older than 6 months)
- Resolution showing the first and following Director(s) of the company
- Resolution of Director(s) regarding any change of Director(s)
- Board Resolution AT3815, signed by authorized company director
- If available: Power of attorney granted to authorized signatory owner by Director(s)
- This bank will not open corporate accounts for corporations with bearer shares
- This bank will not open corporate accounts for companies which are interested in operation accounts
- In order to open your non resident corporate account with this Austrian bank a meeting in Austria or Andorra with represenatives of the bank will need to be held within 90-180 days of account opening
All documents need to be sent to the Offshore Pro Group. We need to check everything and if all is in order we will quickly send them on to the bank. A meeting is required with a member of bank staff to confirm your corporate account. The bank in Austria will need around 20 business days for your corporate foreign account to be made available to you.
Your new corporate account in Austria is not far away so please start on this today by letting us know that you want our help firstname.lastname@example.org