Corporate Account Opening With A Bank In Belize With Small Minimum Deposit And Acceptance Of Citizens From The United States.
A non-resident corporate account can be established at this Belizean Bank with the professional assistance of the Offshore Pro Group. An account with this bank has numerous advantages:
- International client focus
- Account opened remotely eliminating any travel requirements
- Small minimum deposit requirement
- Accounts are available multi currency
- Bank accepts offshore companies
- Acceptance of citizens of the USA
- Full range of financial services
- Good internet banking service
For the successful opening of a corporate account with this bank in Belize, we will provide professional guidance and support to you so please email us firstname.lastname@example.org First it is suggested that you complete our questionnaire here Choosing An Offshore Or Non Resident Bank Account Professional Tips.
Belize Offshore Jurisdiction
Belize is situated on the eastern coast of Central America and is bordered by Guatemala to the South and West and Mexico to the North. It has around 369,000 residents and is a dynamic and modern country with a rich heritage. Belize is a British Commonwealth country and also a member of the IMF, WTO and the United Nations. It uses the Belizean dollar, which is pegged at a 2:1 rate with the US dollar, as its national currency and is a democracy with a parliamentary system.
The economy of Belize is stable and they rely on tourism and the export of agrarian goods. It is also a socially and politically stable country and the economy is growing. The jurisdiction of Belize has low taxation and it has strict privacy laws in place. Banking information will not be disclosed to foreign parties unless a court order has been obtained first.
The Swiss company Guaranty Trust Ltd has published recent offshore jurisdiction ratings and Belize appears at the top of the list. The list takes into account a number of factors which include the tax regime, the secrecy of the banks, communications and the legal system.
Illegal monetary practices are frowned upon by the government of Belize and in 1996 they introduced the Money Laundering Prevention Act. With this Act, tough measures are in place to make sure that there are no illegal monetary practices taking place in Belizean banks and other financial institutions. The Central Bank of Belize is the regulator for the banking sector of the country.
As part of their regulation responsibilities, the Central Bank of Belize has imposed a liquidity requirement of at least 24% on their banks and an adequacy ratio of at least 9%. With their stable economy, currency, social and political stability and the strict banking laws, including the privacy law, Belize is a jurisdiction of choice when it comes to the protection, diversification and growth of your assets.
The Private Bank In Belize For Your Corporate Account
This bank in Belize was founded in 1998 and has a Class A license which means that it can provide quality international banking services to non resident clients. This bank is an innovator and leader in Belize with the provision of its international banking services.
The mission of this bank is to provide very professional banking services which are innovative and customized to meet the needs of international corporate clients, by using the experience and skills of their highly trained representatives and through the utilization of technology.
This is a safe bank to trust your deposits with and they will never over speculate with client funds. It more than meets the minimum liquidity requirements and adequacy ratio that has been laid down by the Central Bank of Belize.
The representatives at the bank will want to know all about you and your business as it is the bank’s policy to really know their clients well. They want to build trust with their clients and understanding your business and financial goals will enable them to do this. They can provide competitive savings accounts as well as fixed term deposits and commercial loan services.
Corporate Account Services Provided By This Bank In Belize
With this bank you can open a non resident corporate account remotely, which means you will not have to visit the bank in Belize. As soon as your corporate account is opened you can take advantage of several financial products that are designed to grow your assets.
A major benefit of a corporate account with this bank is that it offers multi currency accounts so you will be able to maintain one currency or several currencies in your account. You can hold funds in British Pounds Sterling (GBP), Euros (EUR) or Canadian Dollars (CAD). With this demand deposit account you will be able to make unlimited withdrawals and deposits totally free.
You will be able to take advantage of the fixed term deposits that the bank offers. These deposits are available for 3, 6 or 12 month terms. You will find the interest rates are generous with these deposits and there is a minimum deposit of 25,000 US Dollars (USD) required. If you prefer you can leave your interest to compound, or you can have a bank draft issued for the interest amounts or make the interest payable into your account automatically.
Commercial loans are available from the bank and these are not subjected to any currency control regulations and are US Dollar accounts with unique structures. You will need to make an equity contribution of at least 40% for a commercial loan. There will be no tax deductions with a loan and no currency conversion fees either.
The bank can offer Visa and MasterCard branded pre paid and credit cards for your convenience. There is a credit minimum of 1,000 US Dollars and a credit maximum of 25,000 US Dollars with the credit cards and they have a competitive annual interest rate. Perks are available with these cards such as auto rental insurance and travel accident insurance. You will be able to get support for your cards 24/7.
You can spend with these cards all across the world and withdraw cash form ATM machines. The cards are all available in US Dollars (USD) and there is a 150% cash collateral security with the cards. The bank will also provide you with secure online access to your card accounts 24/7.
24 hour a day access to your corporate account is provided by the bank’s highly secure online banking service. The service complies with the highest international bank security standards. With online banking you can view your account balance, the transactions that you have made recently, make payments, view complete statements and use other banking services. If you hold a payment card from the bank then there is a very secure online account access service that you can use 24/7.
The bank also offers an E-Commerce service where you can accept payments globally. The service allows you to accept credit cards from almost anywhere as a means of payment for your products and services over the Internet. The rates and banking fees are competitive for this service and you will be able to view your merchant account online.
The opening deposit for a corporate bank account is just 3000 US Dollars (USD) with this Belizean bank. There is no minimum maintenance amount required with a demand deposit account. This low deposit requirement is a major benefit as similar offshore banks would demand much higher deposits for non resident corporate accounts.
All banks charge account and transaction fees and these are likely to change often, please discuss this with your Offshore Pro Group international banking professional. We can help you achieve the most competitive rates, so please indicate that you require us to assist you with this on the international bank selection form.
Important Note: This bank will accept offshore companies for a corporate account but it will not accept businesses that are involved in the following activities:
• Outbound telemarketing
• Adult content or any type of pornography (mutilation)
• Gaming/Lottery activities
• Ponzi Schemes
• Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical products
• Debt consolidation, credit card protection and low interest credit card products
• Multi-level marketing or network marketing, including pyramid schemes
• Sites promoting any form of discrimination racism or hate
• Products that infringe upon trademark rights/intellectual property
• Acai berry supplements
• Colon cleansers
• Weight-loss products
• Financial services such as government monetary grants or other “get rich quick” schemes
To Open A Corporate Account With This Belizean Bank Please Follow This Process
In order to be successful in opening a non resident corporate account with this bank in Belize it is important that you adhere to these instructions:
- Contact us using email email@example.com so that we can provide professional advice to you about how to open a corporate account with this bank in Belize. Please take the time to go through the requirements of this page first Professional Tips About Making The Right Choice Of Offshore Bank Account.
A second non resident account should be strongly considered as some risks do exist if you rely on just one offshore account, so please read why you require a second international bank account.
- We will help you with all facets of opening your corporate account at this bank in Belize, and to receive this necessary support a 2999 EUR fee is payable. There are many payment options which include Bitcoin, Money Gram, bank transfer, Western Union, credit cards and Web Money.
- All proposed account signatories and the beneficial owner need to supply certified documentaion in English (or translated into English) to open a private account. You will need to provide:
- A notarized passport copy (the page with the signature and photograph) or social security card or current driving license
- A utility bill that is original and that is no more than 60 days old. Alternatively a bank statement can be provided. These documents are for proof of address.
- The beneficial owner and account signatories must provide bank reference letters. While a bank reference is preferred, a practicing accountant or attorney reference would be accepted. Any reference must not be more than 90 days old and written on stationery that is official. The references should confirm a relationship period of a minimum of 2 years, the relationship status and the relationship type
- US Citizens must provide Tax Identification or Social Security Numbers
The following corporate documents will also be required:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation / Commercial Registration
- Certificate of good standing (if the company is older than 12 months)
- Articles and Memorandum of Association or By Laws
- Certified extract from a board meeting to open an account with this bank
- Register of directors
- Register of shareholders
Once you have submitted all of the required documents to the Offshore Pro Group we will check them thoroughly and pass them on to the bank as quickly as possible. You will need to wait for up to 10 business days for your Belize corporate foreign account to be opened at the bank.
Take action now and start the opening process for your corporate account with this Belizean bank, just send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org