Corporate Account Opening With A Well Regulated Belize Bank Which Accepts US Citizens And Low Minimum Deposit.
The Offshore Pro Group offers you the ability to open a corporate account in Belize with a bank that offers the following benefits:
- Well regulated offshore bank
- Remote account opening – no need for you to visit the bank
- Low minimum deposit
- Accounts available in major currencies
- US citizens accepted
- Good range of financial products
- Secure online banking
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org for totally professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in Belize. It is highly recommended that you initially go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
Belize As An Offshore Jurisdiction
Bordered by Guatemala to the south and west and Mexico to the north Belize is located in Central America on the Eastern coast. Belize has a modern and dynamic approach to life and has a rich history. It is a parliamentary democracy and a British Commonwealth member state and is also a member of the United Nations, WTF, and the IMF. Belize uses the Belizean dollar for its currency and this is stable being tied to the US dollar at a rate of 2:1.
Belize has a stable economy and relies on tourism and the export of agrarian goods. The economy of Belize is in growth and it is both socially and politically stable. Belize is a low tax jurisdiction and has very strict privacy laws. The banks will never disclose personal information to foreign parties without the issuance of a court order.
Recent jurisdiction ratings saw Belize at the top. These ratings were published by a Swiss company called Guaranty Trust Ltd, and the ratings were compiled taking into consideration a number of factors such as banking secrecy, communications, the legal system and tax regime of the jurisdiction.
Illegal monetary activities such as money laundering will not be tolerated by the Belizean government. In 1996 the Money Laundering Prevention Act was passed in and this meant that very strict measures have been placed on banks and other financial institutions in the country to ensure that there are no illegal monetary activities taking place. The banking sector of Belize is highly by The Central Bank of Belize. The government and the Central Bank and currently working hard and doing everything that they can to make the relationship with the USA stronger and to fully comply with the FATCA disclosure regulations.
All banks in Belize have to abide by minimum financial safeguards that are imposed by the Central Bank. A minimum adequacy ratio of 9% must be upheld as well as a liquidity requirement which is a minimum of 24%. The country’s growing economy, a politically and socially stable culture and a stable currency together with the strict regulatory measures in place makes Belize a good choice of jurisdiction for the protection, growth and diversification of your capital.
Your Corporate With This Private Belize Bank
Founded in 2003, this international bank has been awarded a Class A license by the Central Bank which means it is able to provide international banking services to non residents of the country. A Code of Business Conduct and Ethics has been introduced by the bank so that the highest standard of business practices and ethical behavior from all of its employees is maintained at all times. The chairman has to abide by this as well.
The building of client relationships is a high priority for the bank and they have a strong belief that these are built on trust. They will want to discuss your business in full as well as your financial goals and really understand your banking habits so that they can provide the best banking services to you. Client confidentiality will always be upheld by the bank and they will always safeguard your banking details. No information will be disclosed without prior authorization from you or unless a court order has been issued.
This bank exceeds the minimum adequacy ratio and liquidity requirements laid down by the Central bank by a long way. They will never enter into over speculation of client funds and this means that this bank is a very safe place for your capital deposits.
The aim of this bank is to provide the highest levels of personalized service to you when it comes to normal banking services, the provision of investment services and the management of your assets. All bank personnel have a lot of experience and are highly trained and they are professional at all times. Whenever you need to discuss your financial situation they will be willing to talk to you and offer you the right solutions.
Corporate Banking Services That This Belize Bank Can Offer
It is possible for you to open a non resident corporate account with this bank remotely, so there is no need for you to travel to meet bank representatives in Belize. Once your corporate account has been opened, you will be able to take advantage of the range of financial products and services that are on offer from this bank.
There are traditional and non traditional accounts available and it is possible for you to open a foreign currency holding account which can be in Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD), Swiss Francs (CHF), British Pounds Sterling (GBP) or Canadian Dollars (CAD).
There are also fixed term deposits available and you can choose from investment terms of one to five years. All fixed term deposit accounts are in US Dollars (USD) and the interest rates are competitive. A minimum deposit of 25,000 US Dollars (USD) is required for fixed term deposits. You can have the interest accrued paid on a monthly or quarterly basis into your account at the bank or arrange for it to be wired to another bank.
There are two types of accounts available which are either a demand deposit account or a Lifestyle account on offer. These are current accounts and savings accounts combined and both will pay interest if the account balance reaches the minimum threshold. With the demand deposit account you must have a minimum balance of 10,000 US Dollars to receive interest. The Lifestyle account requires a minimum the balance of 25,000 US Dollars but the interest rates are higher than the demand deposit account and two tiers of interest are available. Both these accounts can only be maintained in US Dollars.
Commercial loans for business projects are also available from the bank. There are flexible terms and repayment schedules available and the interest rates will vary dependent upon the loan currency that is used.
Once you have a corporate account with the bank you will be able to apply for a pre paid MasterCard. This is a convenient and safe way to shop wherever the MasterCard sign is displayed and to obtain cash from thousands of ATM’s all over the world. It is possible to pre-load the card with a maximum of 10,000 US Dollars and it is also possible for card holders to transfer funds between each other.
Secure remote access to your account is provided by the bank’s online banking service. The service is free and all you need is a computer and access to the Internet to use it. This means that you can access your account from anywhere in the world 24/7. The service will allow you to check your account balances, transfer funds between accounts, view your current statements and previous statements and obtain a detailed transaction history.
The minimum deposit required for a corporate bank account is only 500 US Dollars (USD). There is no minimum account maintenance requirement with a demand deposit or a Lifestyle account but we do recommend that you maintain a minimum balance to cover off any bank charges. This is a very low deposit requirement for a corporate account and should be considered as a major benefit as other offshore banks would require a much higher deposit than this.
The account and transaction fees that the bank charges are always subject to change, so please check the current fees with your Offshore Pro Group international banking consultant. If you are interested in receiving the very best rates, you can state that you require beneficial international banking fees when you complete the international bank selection form.
This Process Needs To Be Followed To Open A Corporate Account With This Belizean Bank
In order to be successful in opening a non resident corporate account with this bank in Belize it is essential that you follow this step by step process:
- Contact us via email email@example.com for totally professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in Belize. It is highly recommended that you initially go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
It is vital that you fully understand the risks of non resident banking in today’s climate and strongly consider opening a second foreign bank account .
- We will provide total professional assistance to you in opening a private account at this bank in Saint Vincent, and for this you will need to pay a fee of 3999 EUR. You can pay by credit card, bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, Web Money or even Bitcoin.
- The bank will require all proposed account signatories to supply certified documentaion in English (or translated into English) to open a corporate account. For each named person on the account you will need to provide:
- A certified (notarized) color copy of the passport (the page that has the photograph and signature)
- An original utility bill (which is less than two months old) or a bank statement that provides proof of address.
- A bank reference letter according to the sample provided by the bank. References must be less than 6 months old
- A professional reference letter according to the sample provided by the bank. References must be less than 6 months old
For an international Business Corporation (IBC) you will need to supply:
- Notarized copy of the certificate of Incorporation
- Notarized copy of the Memorandum & Articles of Association (company documents)
- Notarized copy of the Resolution of the Board of Directors
- Notarized copy of the Company’s Register of Officers/Shareholders and Directors
- Letter of undertaking (applicable in cases where shares are issued to the bearer – letter must state that if the ownership of the shares changes, the Bank will be informed in keeping with its obligation to know its clients)
- Notarized copy Certificate of Shareholders/subscribers
For an LLC you will need to supply:
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Formation
- Notarized copy of Operating Agreement
- Notarized copy of Articles of Organization
- Organization Meeting by The Organizer (Resolution of Organizer)
- Appointment of First Manager
- Ownership Certificate
- Registers of members/ managers
For a Trust you will need to supply:
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Trust
- Notarized copy of Trust Deed
For a foundation you will need to supply:
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Formation
- Notarized copy of Foundation Articles
- Businesses licensed to offer financial services MUST be provided a copy of the license or certificate
- In case of nominee shareholder/member Deed of Trust is required
- In case of nominee director/manager notarized POA is required
Once you have submitted all of the required documents we will check them thoroughly and pass them on to the bank as quickly as possible. You will need to wait for up to 15 business days for your Belize corporate foreign account to be opened at the bank.
To begin the process of opening a corporate account at this Belize bank, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org