Foreign Corporate Account With Classic Offshore Bank In The Cook Islands Which Has Accounts In Multiple Currencies And Is Heavily Client Orientated.
Using our professional service at the Offshore Pro Group will enable you to open a brand new non-resident corporate account at the Cook Islands bank. This bank in the Cook Islands is a good choice because it can offer:
- No taxes in the Cook Islands jurisdiction
- Heavily orientated towards clients
- Multi currency accounts can be supplied
- Classic offshore bank
- Open your corporate account remotely – no travelling
- Range of investment products
- Online banking (under development)
Act now and contact us with an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply you with expert advice so that you can open your international corporate account with this Cook Islands bank. You should visit this page and then be prepared to provide comprehensive answers to all of the questions The Experts Reveal How To Choose The Right Offshore Or Non Resident Bank Account.
The Jurisdiction Of The Cook Islands
The Cook Islands is situated in the South Pacific Ocean and it is an independent country of self governance although it does have a free association with New Zealand. You will find the Cook Islands in between French Polynesia and American Samoa to the North-east of New Zealand. The official language of the country is English it uses the New Zealand Dollar (NZD) as its official currency. The country is a representative democracy with a parliamentary system and it is also a constitutional monarchy.
Tourism is the biggest industry in the Cook Islands economy and dominates at 67%. International banking and financial services is growing very fast and is the next most important economic sector. The economy of the Cook Islands is and the country has a GDP per capita of around $9100. The Cook Islands are also politically and socially stable.
The Cook Islands are renowned throughout the world as a good offshore jurisdiction and this is mainly due to its protective laws which are well balanced. There is a lot of experience in the financial institutions and the banks there and they are well versed in the safeguarding, growth and diversification of assets.
As a non resident of the Cook Islands you will not be subjected to any taxation. Non resident bank accounts will not be taxed in any way and there is no capital gains tax in force either. The Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) regulates all banks and financial institutions in the Cook Islands Financial services in the Cook Islands and this body was founded back in 2003.
The Cook Islands have really cleaned up their act in regards to money laundering. The country was under pressure from the Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) as well as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) to make its money laundering rules more stringent. The government passed the Money Laundering Prevention Act in 2000 and the issue has been resolved due to the stringent regulations that the Act has enforced.
The economy of the Cook Islands is stable and it is socially and politically stable as well. When tis is combined with the strict financial regulations it makes the Cook Islands a jurisdiction of choice for your asset protection, diversification and growth.
An International Bank In The Cook Islands For Your Corporate Account
Founded in 1997, this is the only international bank that is operational in the Cook Islands. This bank has a policy to comply with all of the provisions of the anti money laundering Act as well as being fully compliant with international banking standards. It also fully complies with the 2011 Banking Act of the Cook Islands which means that your personal details will always be protected.
The bank has a deep rooted philosophy of providing the very best banking and financial services to its clients. The bank personnel are experienced and fully trained and they will be very eager to get to know all about you and your business. They will want to completely understand your business and financial aims both in the short and long terms. Services will then be provided to you that are tailored to meet your individual requirements.
A total wealth management solution can be provided by this bank in the Cook Islands. Their investment experts will execute a thorough portfolio analysis to make certain that your investment objectives are being achieved on a consistent basis. Investment advice and guidance will be offered to you so that a sound investment portfolio can be established.
The Offshore Pro Group can offer you the opportunity to open a corporate account in the Cook Islands with this bank and you will also receive expert investment advice from the bank for the safeguarding, diversification and enhancement of your assets.
Your Corporate Account Banking Services From This Cook Islands Bank For Your Asset Protection And Growth
You will be able to open a non resident corporate account with this bank in the Cook Islands remotely, so there will be no requirement for you to meet with the representatives of the bank in the Cook Islands. Once your corporate account is operational you will be able to take advantage of the range of financial services and investment opportunities that this bank can offer you.
Investment professionals will be at your disposal and they will be eager to talk about your financial objectives in as much detail as possible. After this discussion they will suggest an investment portfolio for you and will then mange the portfolio regularly once it is up and running. The world of investments is constantly changing so the bank’s investment experts will be ready to assist you whenever you need it.
You will have access to a trading account with this bank where you can trade all manner of international financial products that include stocks, bonds, shares, notes, commercial papers short term financial instruments and mutual funds. You will receive guidance from your investment professional about how to utilize this trading as a sound security shield against the many risks that can be associated with investments. The advisor will work closely with you to ensure that you have the optimum combination of asset classes and investment styles to keep your risks down to a minimum.
You can open an investment account which the bank is able to offer through its approved banking partner. To open an investment account requires a minimum deposit of 500,000 US Dollars. These accounts are all tax compliant and you will need to produce a W-9 to open an account. This investment account will provide you with the benefit of asset protection and you will have the ability to trade stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities.
The bank also offers the opportunity to open a precious metal account. With this account you will have access to fully allocated precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum which can stored at a choice of locations. Free trading of your holdings will be possible and there will be no taxes applied. For precious metal accounts you will be required to make a minimum purchase of 300,000 US Dollars.
Your corporate cash account will be multi currency. Your account will be available in US Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Swiss Francs (CHF), Australian Dollars (AUD), British Pounds Sterling (GBP), Singapore Dollars (SGD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Canadian Dollars (CAD) and other world major currencies.
If your account balance is over 20,000 US Dollars you can take advantage of the fixed term arrangements available from this bank. Your funds can be placed on fixed deposit for periods of 7, 30, 60, 90, 180 and 270 days or twelve months. Fixed term deposits have attractive rates of interest.
A highly secure online banking service is currently being developed by the bank, and this will be freely available to you for the management of your account 24/7 from anywhere in the world. You will just need an Internet connection and you will be able to view the balance of your account, see your recent account transactions and obtain detailed statements. In the interim, all payments are carried out in accordance with the instructions sent and only from e mail addresses approved at the bank.
You will have to make a minimum deposit into your new international corporate account at this Cook Islands bank of 20,000 US Dollars (USD). An account balance of 20,000 US Dollars (USD) also needs to be upheld on an ongoing basis.
Fees for transactions and other bank charges are always likely to be changed at the bank, and you can request the most up to date list of fees from your consultant at the Offshore Pro Group. Should you want to try and secure a beneficial fee agreement with the bank, then ask your consultant for assistance in this area.
Important Note: This bank will not open corporate accounts for any business that are:
- Money service businesses (e.g. currency traders, stock traders and merchant card operators) and entities setup to receive settlements from Money Service businesses.
- Any pornography business and entities associated with this
- Drugs or Online Pharmacies
- Jewellery / Gem / Precious Metal Dealers
- Gambling, online or otherwise
- Consultancy firms or individuals acting as consultants
- Defence Contractors / Arms and Munitions Manufacturers & Suppliers
- High transaction volumes (5 per month max)
- Cash Intensive Businesses (e.g. retail stores, hotels, convenience stores, taxi businesses etc)
- Companies that have the capability to issue bearer shares
Please Follow This Exact Process Precisely To Successfully Open A Corporate Account With This Cook Islands Bank
Please be careful to take all of the actions in order in the list below so that you can be sure of opening your international corporate account with this Cook Islands bank:
- Send us an email first to email@example.com and our experts can begin to advise you on what to do to open a non resident corporate account at this bank in the Cook Islands. The second action is to go to this page and provide comprehensive responses the questionnaire at the bottom of the page The Steps To Selecting The Best International Or Non Resident Bank Account.
Opening just one non resident corporate account can mean risks for you today, so please read this page and think strongly about opening another corporate account reduce your risks with a second international corporate account.
- With our experts working beside you, the opening of your Cook Islands bank international corporate account will be straight forward. You can benefit from the services of our experts for the sum of 2999 USD. There are a number of ways to pay like Bitcoin, Web Money, Western Union, credit cards, Money Gram or a direct bank transfer.
- It is a requirement of the bank that the beneficial owner and each director, officer, trustee, manager, member and shareholder supply the following documentaion to open a corporate account. Pleas include:
- Copy of the ID Card/ Passport, showing country of issue, issue date and expiry date, photograph of holder, signature of holder, unique number and place and date of birth
- Proof of residence – an original utility bill or a notarized copy of the bill or bank account statement (not more than 90 days old)
- Each account signatory must supply a detailed biography (income source, background, location and business interests)
The following corporate documentation will need to be supplied:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Registration (IBC)/ Formation (LLC)/ trust agreement, certified by the trustee as a true copy (TRUST)/ Agreement of Partnership (Partnership or LP)/ Copy of the constitutive documents filed with the jurisdiction of formation (other Legal Entity)
- Certificate of Good Standing (if company is older than 1 year)
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation/Association/Formation
- By-Laws or Memorandum of Incorporation/ Association or Operating Agreement
- Copy of director’s resolution or other constitutive document authorizing the opening of a bank account
- A Power of attorney for opening and managing an account, if the person’s rights to open / close an account are not clear from the constituent documents of the company
- Copy of Deed of Trust (in case of Nominal Shareholder)
The complete set of documents needs to be sent to the Offshore Pro Group and we will then analyze them all to ensure they are in order. Once all is OK we will transfer the documents to the bank rapidly. It will probably take the bank around 10 working days to set up your new non resident corporate account and for you to begin using it.
All that you need to do to begin your application for a brand new international Cook Islands bank corporate account is to connect with us using this email firstname.lastname@example.org