Corporate Account Opening With Investment Bank In Austria With Multi Currency Accounts And Exceptional Internet Banking Service.
The Offshore Pro Group offers you the ability to open a corporate account in Austria with a bank that offers the following benefits:
- Multi currency accounts
- Well regulated European bank
- Competitive minimum deposit
- EU Deposit Guarantee Scheme
- Fast account opening
- Wide range of investment products
- Secure Internet banking
- Range of payment cards available
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org for totally professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in Austria. It is highly recommended that you initially go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
The Offshore Jurisdiction Of Austria
The Republic of Austria, which is better known as just Austria, is a federal republic that is landlocked in Central Europe. Like many other countries, Austria suffered dramatically during the recent financial crisis but since then it has managed to sustain a good growth rate with its economy. It is also a politically stable country and its service sector is large providing work for over 67% of its eligible workforce.
All banks in Austria have to comply with the 1994 Banking Act (the Bankwesengesetz) and this Act is regularly updated to comply with international banking regulations. The Banking Law is also updated to comply with the laws of the European Union (EU). Financial institutions in Austria are also regulated by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) as well as the National Bank, which is the central bank in Austria. These authorities are responsible for implementing the monetary policy decisions that are made by the European Central Bank.
Offshore banks in Austria have had a good reputation amongst investors for several years now. The country is seen as a very good jurisdiction for private banking. Austrian banks employ professional stewards with a conservative approach to asset and wealth management and they will make sure that your assets grow at a rate above inflation.
Another benefit of choosing Austria as an offshore jurisdiction is that you will know that the bank is highly regulated and your capital will be safe. The strictest of measures and procedures are in place to ensure that the country complies with international banking regulations through their offshore banks. Austrian offshore banks offer many opportunities for you to protect, diversify and grow your assets.
As Austria is a member of the European Union (EU) it has been able to introduce the Deposit Guarantee Scheme which is aimed at providing cover for deposits made in Austrian banks and to therefore protect investors. It is very unlikely that an Austrian bank would go into default and not be able to meet its financial obligations, but if it did then the scheme would cover client bank deposits up to 100,000 EUR. For more details about the scheme please contact your Offshore Pro Group international banking consultant.
The Offshore Bank In Austria For Your Corporate Account And Asset Protection
This bank was founded many years ago in 1923 by an entrepreneurial family and it is still owned by them today. Being one of the biggest offshore banks in Austria, it is truly committed to providing totally professional advice to its clients as well as offering a safe place for your assets. The bank maintains a 16% equity ratio which is double the legally required ratio for capital backing. A high degree of confidentiality with corporate accounts is always maintained by this bank.
This Austrian bank is able to offer a broad range of investments they will always strive to meet the high standards that their clients require. There are classic direct investments on offer as well as conventional fund management and fund of fund management, tailor made financial structures , management of foreign funds and the issuing of tailor made bonds.
In order to provide the very best service to its clients the bank uses state of the art technology. There are a number of challenges when offering special financial products to clients and the bank has an in house team of financial and technical experts that develop the right tools for investment management. This can be demonstrated by the bank’s management of the assessment of structured products and the client portfolio optimization.
The bank also uses external tools provided by experts like the Standard & Poors Fund database to enable bank personnel to analyze and evaluate the most suitable fund opportunities and the Osterreichische Kontrollbank Profit Line system that provides the opportunity to analyze earnings risks measure performance.
The experts at the bank are continually monitoring the markets looking for innovative investment strategies and new products for their clients. This is driven by the bank’s innovation policy. Utilizing the expertise of the banking staff as well as the experts at their international subsidiaries means that the bank is in step with the convergence of worldwide financial markets.
You will find experts at this bank working in different fields such as fund development and management, private asset management and investment banking. As a client you will have access to these experts so that you can plan the right investment requirements that will meet your financial goals. The bank also has an efficient trading department as well as its own investment company.
Corporate Account Services From This Austrian Bank For Your Asset Protection, Diversification And Enhancement
As a non resident it is possible for you to open a corporate account with this bank. The mission of the bank is to provide a tailored service that will meet your business and financial aspirations. You will be assigned a personal consultant who will want to learn everything about your business so that they can provide a high degree of support to you. The bank has used this philosophy for many years which explains their continuous growth.
The bank will assist you to setup your portfolio accounts and will assist in the management of securities. There is a high degree of trading power within the bank and they are also able to provide the services of their wholly owned investment company which can take your investments to the next level.
With such a wide range of investments on offer you will be able to successfully structure a winning portfolio. Investment funds that invest in other funds or in investment certificates are the most popular investment service offered but you can also take advantage of stocks and shares in European companies and countries including Austria.
Your corporate account will be multi currency enabling you to make transactions in the world’s most popular currencies. The currencies available are Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD), Swiss Francs (CHF), British Pounds (GBP), Russian Rubles (RUB), Canadian Dollars (CAD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Australian Dollars (AUD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Polish Zloty (PLN), Czech Koruna (CZK), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Swedish Krona (SEK), Turkish Lira (TRY) and Danish Krone (DKK).
You will be able to access and manage your corporate account from anywhere and at any time by using the bank’s highly secure online banking service. This will enable you to view the balances of your accounts, your previous transactions and statements and also to view information in detail about your investments and assets so that you can make the right investment decisions.
You will have the choice of different accounts which include operating accounts, private banking mortgage, fiduciary investments, LGT fixed income dynamic shield and LGT multi asset dynamic shield. A range of payment and credit cards are also available from this bank.
The minimum deposit required for a corporate bank account is 5 thousand Euros (5000 EUR). This is very competitive and you will also need to maintain an account balance of at least 5-10% of your turnover. A prerequisite to opening a corporate offshore account with the bank is that you are required to make an investment of at least 100,000 Euros in the bank’s investment products or through the equivalent purchase in securities.
The commission fees that the bank charges are always likely to change, so it is important that you check the current fees with your Offshore Pro Group international banking consultant. If you are interested in receiving the very best rates, you can state that you require beneficial international banking fees when you complete the international bank selection form.
The Process You Must Follow To Open A Corporate Account At This Bank in Austria
To open a corporate account at this Austrian bank you will need to follow this step by step process:
- Contact us by email email@example.com for professional advice about opening a corporate account with this Austrian bank. In all cases we suggest to go first through the Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: make sure that you understand the risks of offshore banking today and also consider opening a second offshore bank account.
- We will assist you in opening a corporate account at the bank and for this you will need to pay a fee of 3999 EUR. You can pay by credit card, bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, Web Money or even Bitcoin.
- The bank will require you to provide comprehensive documentation to open the account. For all owners and signatories to the account the following documents will be required:
- A certified copy of the passport (the page that has the photograph and signature)
- An original utility bill (which is less than two months old) or a bank statement that provides proof of address.
- A bank reference letter
- A personal CV
- A detailed description of your business with all partners and future deals included
You will also be required to provide the following certified corporate documents:
- Certificate ofIincorporation – for UK, Singapore and Hong Kong these need to be the original for other jurisdictions this need to be the original notarized and apostilled
- Certificate of good standing – for UK and Singapore these need to be the original for Hong Kong the ARI form needs to be supplied if applicable, for other jurisdictions this need to be the original notarized and apostilled
- Certificate of incumbency – not required for EU, UK or Singapore but Hong Kong must be original notarized and apostilled from the secretary, for other jurisdictions this need to be the original notarized and apostilled
- Memorandum / Articles of Association (By Laws for Trusts / Funds) – EU, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong must be originals, UK LP and LLP must be notarized original, for other jurisdictions this need to be the original notarized and apostilled
- Extract from register cdonfirming director / address / shareholder – EU and Singapore original (notarized if not available online), UK and Hong Kong original for other jurisdictions this need to be the original notarized and apostilled
- Minutes of special meeting appointing directors including signature rights – EU and UK and Singapore original if exists, Hong Kong original for other jurisdictions this need to be the original notarized and apostilled if exists
- Power of attorney document – EU and UK notarized original, Singapore notarized and legalized original, Hong Kong and other jurisdictions notarized and apostilled original
Important Note: In order to open a corporate account with this Austrian bank you will be required to attend a meeting with a bank representative in Austria or at one of their other locations which are Kiev, Moscow and Tel Aviv.
Once you have submitted all of the required documents we will check them thoroughly and pass them on to the bank as quickly as possible. You will need to make an appointment with a bank representative to discuss the opening of your account. You will then need to wait for up to 10 business days for your Austria bank corporate account to be opened.
To begin the process of opening a corporate account at this Austrian bank, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org