Corporate Account In A Latvian Bank Which Is Regulated Strongly With Various Investment Services, Term Deposits And Multiple Currency Accounts.
The opening of a non resident corporate account is not easy, so avail yourself of our professional services at the Offshore Pro Group to be certain of opening your new account with this bank in Latvia. You should seriously consider this Latvian bank as it can provide you with a number of benefits:
- There are very stringent regulations governing this bank in Europe
- Multiple currencies can be held in your current account
- A full range of services for asset management
- Comprehensive range of investment opportunities
- Several term deposit options with differing benefits
- Access your account from anywhere with the bank’s secure online banking service
- Your corporate account will come under the protection of the EU Deposit Guarantee Scheme
To get started with your application for an international corporate account, send us an email to this address email@example.com and when we receive your message we can begin the provision of our professional services to ensure account opening. It is vital that we know everything possible about your financial situation so please answer all of the questions in full in our confidential questionnaire on this page The International Banking Experts Show You How To Choose The Very Best Non Resident Corporate Account For Your Business.
Why The International Banking Jurisdiction Of Latvia Should Be Strongly Considered
Latvia is a Baltic State and it has borders with Russia, Lithuania, Belarus and Estonia. It is a democratic country that uses a parliamentary system for government. Latvia has been a full member of the European Union (EU) since 2004. At the current time it is estimated that more than two million people live in Latvia.
For the past decade, the economy of Latvia has been developing well and it is stable. The nation also has social and political stability. Alongside the growth of the economy, the nation’s GDP per capita has also grown and it now stands at $25,740. The growth of the economy of Latvia has been so good that it is deemed to be one of the fastest growing economies in the European Union. Latvia can be found on the global list of the World Bank’s highest income nations.
Financial transparency has been an issue for Latvia in the past and in recent years the government has tackled this with a number of different initiatives. In is now in a position where it has reached an agreement with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) to provide financial details that adhere to the provisions of the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEoI).
Latvia to be perceived internationally as a leading international financial center has been the wish of the government for a long time. The Latvian government have been active in this regard and have reformed several financial laws. They have also made sure that the financial institution and banking regulator has a lot more teeth when it comes to keeping them in line. The Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC) is the banking regulator in Latvia, and they perform regular checks on banks there to be sure that they are operating within the financial laws.
Illegal financial acts such as money laundering and the funding of terrorists have been wiped out by the regulator. They have also put in place much tougher penalties if bank’s try to violate the laws. A change from 10% of net income to 10% of total turnover has been implemented. Now the maximum fine for violations stands at 5 million Euros (EUR) whereas before it was only a shade above 140,000 Euros (EUR).
The actions taken by both the government and the FCMC have certainly enhanced the reputation of Latvia as an international financial center. A large number of entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals have been drawn to Latvia to invest because illegal monetary practices no longer exist. Latvia is no more a jurisdiction to hide your capital; it is however, a very good choice of jurisdiction if you are looking for capital protection, enhancement and diversification.
Holders of international corporate accounts in Latvia will be protected by the European Union Deposit Guarantee Scheme. In the extremely unlikely case that a bank in Latvia would default, the scheme would provide a level of protection for your account to a maximum of 100,000 Euros (EUR). For full details on the EU Deposit Guarantee Scheme please contact your Offshore Pro Group expert.
All Of The Important Details About This Latvian International Bank
The bank has been operating for more than 20 years and opened its doors in 1993. The bank is owned by a family of two brothers who between them own over 99% of the bank. Sustained development in the long term is the primary aim of this bank together with achieving capital growth for all of its customers.
Financial comfort is something that this bank wants all of its clients to feel and they will create the most advantageous conditions for asset management. The banking service offered by this bank is of high quality and they want to establish themselves as an essential part of your life now and into the future. They truly perceive themselves to be a family bank and are committed to supplying you with the very best solutions to your financial requirements.
The success that this bank achieves for its customers is the honest measure of their overall success. Everything that they do with clients has a trust foundation, and long term relationships are the order of the day. A customized solution that will meet your financial aims is what you will receive from this bank. A reliable and stable European bank is how they want to be perceived by clients.
The bank believes strongly in upholding values and the number one value is stability. Through a combination of innovative and traditional methods they have managed all risks very well over the years they have been operating. Trust is the second value and they demonstrate this through their total client focus, the high quality service offerings, their reputation with clients and their reputation for reliability.
All clients are to be comfortable with any dealings with the bank and this is the flexibility value. The exclusiveness value is demonstrated through their preparedness for the challenges of the future. The final value is professionalism which they show through their expertise in Western and Eastern money markets.
This International Bank In Latvia Has A Comprehensive Range Of Financial Services
With the assistance of the international banking professionals at the Offshore Pro Group you will be able to open your new non resident corporate account with this bank in Latvia. The bank does not permit remote opening of corporate accounts, which means that you will have to travel to Latvia or one of their other official locations which are the United Kingdom, Russia and the Ukraine to attend an identification meeting.
A customized investment portfolio will be developed for you by the investment experts at the bank. A number of financial instruments will be included in the portfolio that will assist you to achieve your financial goals. Investments in mutual funds, equities, securities, gold investments, cash deposits and FOREX trades are all possible.
Your investment expert will want to fully discuss your business and financial aims so that they can correctly develop the best portfolio for you. You may want to experience significant growth of your assets or preserve your capital or protect it against inflation. The investment expert will need to know your desired return levels, your investment horizon and your acceptable risk tolerance.
If you prefer to make your own decisions on investments instead of having a portfolio developed for you, then you can make your own trades through the bank’s brokerage service. The brokerage service will provide you with a comprehensive range of financial instruments and different securities. You can trade international stocks, futures contracts and fixed income bonds.
Trading independently can be achieved using the bank’s electronic trading platform and this is a good alternative to the manual brokerage service. You will be on your own here and there will be no need to ask the bank’s experts for help as trades can be made automatically. Stocks, futures and currency exchange trades can all be made.
A range of term deposit options are also available. If you are looking for a fixed income opportunity then these are a good choice. The bank will pay you interest on the capital that you have deposited. You will be assured of a guaranteed rate of interest when the term matures, there is a minimal risk of loss, special interest rates and other terms are available for large deposits and you will have deposit insurance coverage.
If you want to diversify your assets then gold is a very good choice. The bank has a gold investment program to offer you and you can purchase quantities of gold. After purchases have been made the bank will arrange for the delivery of your gold to a secure storage vault for you.
When you operate an international business you will often make transactions in different major currencies and the bank can provide you with a multi currency account. You can hold US Dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR) and several other major world currencies in this account. Financial transactions in all of the major currencies supported will be possible with this account.
Your business may require payment cards and this bank can provide a wide range of cards that are Visa, MasterCard or American Express branded. You can choose from debit cards or credit cards and these can be used for purchases worldwide and for ATM cash withdrawals. The credit cards come with additional benefits such as travel insurance.
You can use the secure online banking service to access your non resident corporate account 24/7 and from any location in the world that has Internet access. You can examine your account balance and transaction history as well as making investment and general banking transactions.
Prior to your international corporate account being opened at this Latvian bank you will have to make an opening deposit of at least 100,000 Euros (EUR). Your non resident corporate account must maintain a balance of a minimum of 100,000 Euros (EUR) as long as it is operational.
When you make transactions in your account, and for account upkeep, there will be bank charges to pay and often these are increased. Make sure that you contact your Offshore Pro Group consultant to obtain the very latest set of bank charges. If you would like us to assist you in obtaining preferential bank charges for your international corporate account then please tell your consultant.
Here Is The List Of Actions To Follow Step By Step If You Want To Be Sure Of Opening Your Non Resident Corporate Account With This Bank In Latvia
Please be sure to follow the list of actions below in the precise order as this is a tried and tested list for opening international corporate accounts:
- Action one is to establish contact with the Offshore Pro Group by sending us over an email firstname.lastname@example.org and after this we can advise and guide you completely through the corporate account opening procedure. Action two is to inform us of your financial and business details so that we can best serve you. The confidential list of questions on this page needs to be answered in full This Guide From The International Banking Experts Will Ensure You Open The Best International Corporate Bank Account.
You may not be aware that in today’s climate having just a single non resident corporate account can be risky. The simple answer to this is to open an additional non resident corporate account in another jurisdiction. Full details here the reasons why an additional non resident corporate account will be a lot less risky for you.
- The international banking experts at the Offshore Pro Group will help you through every step of the corporate account opening process so that your account can be established. For our professional services we ask that you pay a one-time fee of 599 Euro (EUR). Bitcoin, Western Union, Web Money, a bank transfer, Money Gram and credit cards are all ways that you can pay.
- You will have to supply a number of documents to open your international corporate account with this Latvian international bank. The documents can be in Russian, English or Latvian (or a notarized translation) so the beneficiaries, authorized persons and directors please provide:
- Copy of Passport (with photo and signature) or National Identity Card
- Certified proof of address (a utility bill where the name and address are clearly specified) not older than 90 days from the date of submission of the application for opening a corporate account
- The information about the beneficiaries, their sources of funds, owned property, etc
Please supply the following corporate documentation:
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Good Standing (if company is older than 1 year)
- Articles and Memorandum of Association or other legal document establishing the legal entity, protocols or orders of government entities which empower individuals to manage funds in a bank account. These protocols or orders should be consistent with the relevant articles of organization
- A notarized Power of attorney for opening and managing an account, if the person’s rights to open / close an account are not clear from the constituent documents of the company
- Document confirming the rights of the beneficiary, depending on the jurisdiction this may be:
- Deed of trust, Declaration of trust, and others;
- Instrument of transfer of shares – in the name of the beneficiary;
- Relevant corporate documents about shareholders or holders of membership interest in the company (Certificate of shareholders and others). If nominee services are not used and shareholder is an individual person.
Your international corporate account will not be opened until you have attended an identification meeting with bank staff in Latvia, the United Kingdom, the Ukraine or Russia. Please take all of your original documents to the meeting. The document copies can be sent to us where they will be thoroughly examined. They will be sent over to the Latvian bank fast and once verified, the bank will require up to 10 business days to have your international corporate account ready for use.
Take action right now and send us an email to email@example.com so we can get your new corporate account application underway.