Corporate bank account with a payment service provider in the UK
The benefits that this payment service provider in the UK offers
Some of the benefits that this PSP offers is premium class service. It is possible to open an account completely remotely from wherever in the world in just 24 hours. Also, all clients get a personal manager with many years of experience in business services and around the clock card user support.
The PSP in UK offers fast payments to over 150 countries through SWIFT, SEPA, SFPS and Chaps. When it comes to currencies, the following currencies are offered EUR, USD, AUD, RUB, CHF, HKD, GBP and many more for transfers with competitive rates.
You will be able to access your funds 24/7 and pay by a contactless MasterCard anywhere in the world and in any currency.
This PSP has its own app for Android and iOS and this gives you the possibility for quick balance checking and managing and accessing your account at any time.
You can convert your money instantly with Interbank exchange rates for 19 currencies, and the currency exchange rate is in real time with no hidden fees.
When it comes to your business accounts you will be able to give personalized access to your team members. You can set different access levels for company’s team members and control their account activity. There are 3 access levels: View only; Create payments, view and receive information and Full access to the account which you will be able to control whom to give to.
The price of opening a corporate bank account with this PSP depends on a few factors such as the company’s registration country, business type, citizenship of the company’s owner and management.
Who can benefit from Corporate Account opening with this PSP?
This provider offers its service only to corporate clients from the following areas and business background:
- IT and Internet (software development, mobile apps, online marketing, online game development, design, VR/AR, etc.)
- E-Commerce (companies whose services are paid by customers with payment cars on their websites)
- Technological Innovations (Life science and Healthcare technologies)
- Forex – only licensed (Gambling, Crypto, Dating are also welcome to apply for account opening, but other conditions will apply, as well as fees. There is a requirement of a minimum of about 100,000 turnover per month. All business activities mentioned need to be licensed in the EU
- Robotics (engineering, manufacture, design; it overlaps with computer science and electronics)
- Advertisers & Publishers (companies that display ads)
What type of transfers does this PSP provide
- SEPA Instant — instant money transfer from account to account in the EEA countries, 24/7
- SWIFT GPI — is an innovative international payment system for fast and reliable payments. More than 500 banks worldwide, 150 currencies, 1300 country corridors.
- Mastercard Send — a global payment network that allows you to make instant payments in real time to anywhere in the world
Payment solution integration – 200 EUR
Monthly fee – from 50 EUR
Custom payment page based on the merchant’s corporate brand identity – 50 to 200 EUR
Payment processing fee – from 1,7%
Fixed payment processing fee for successful/declined transactions – from 0,20 EUR
Fee for each refund – 0,25 EUR
Commission fee for each chargeback, pre-arbitration and retrieval case – 30 EUR
Wire transfer fee – 20 EUR
Priority post-delivery – Free of charge
|Courier delivery – 25 EUR|
|Monthly fee – 10 EUR|
|Commission fee for conversion (in case card account has another currency than transaction currency) – 2,00%|
|Commission fee for goods and services purchase – 0,00%|
|Cash withdrawal – 2% (minimum 2.50 EUR)|
|Card reissue – 40 EUR|
|Fee for SMS (PIN delivery) – 0.50 EUR|
|Chargeback processing fee – 25 EUR|
|Transaction document request – 10 EUR|
|Balance inquiry fee – 0.30 EUR|
Offshore Pro Group has been in the financial consultancy business for years and we will gladly help you find the best financial solutions if you decide to seek our advice. Please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org or use WhatsApp or our live chat to get in touch with us. Whatever communication means you choose, we will be able to suggest the solution that will fit your personal outlooks and your individual investment preferences best!