Andorra is a small country in Europe with a financial services industry focused on private international banking with confidentiality and privacy. We work with several different banks in Andorra who are pleased to open accounts for international corporate structures.
They are looking for larger private banking clients from all over the world, but will also accept smaller accounts. All Latin American clients are particularly welcomed. Relatively high banking fees for transfers out. Andorran banks are not really keen on opening commercial accounts but may do so for private banking clients.
English, Spanish, French. Chinese and Russian speakers available to clients who visit the bank.
- All accounts are multi-currency (one IBAN number covers all currencies). All major currencies plus many soft currencies and paper gold too.
- Staff available for meetings inmany countries worldwide etc.
- Own range of investment funds with excellent results.
Visa Classic or Gold, both available either as debit cards, secured credit card, or unsecured credit card for larger investors. Classic cards are available that do not show the name of the bank. Currencies: EUR, USD, RUB.
Documents and Account Opening Process:
- Standard set of documents with apostille, plus proof of address.
- Proof of source of funds.
- Bank reference is preferred, but account may be opened without depending on the risk and transaction profile.
- Accounts usually opened on the spot by prior arrangement, or 48 hours from receipt of scans of the complete document package in the case of remote opening.
Target minimum is EUR 500K but this can be substantially reduced in some cases, especially where the client is applying for residency in Andorra.
For further information on procedures and fees for opening your Andorran bank account, contact Offshore Pro Group today!