Germany is Europe’s financial hub and as such is an excellent location for opening accounts for businesses that are trading internationally in goods and services. Germany is also an excellent clearing centre for licensed financial companies (forex, payment services, settling securities transactions etc). It is sometimes hard to open bank accounts in Germany for offshore companies, but we are pleased to be able to assist clients with this via relationships with two niche banks: one concentrates on foreign trade, with a particular expertise in the Middle East, Russia and CIS; the other concentrates on payment services within the European Union.
Worldwide except US.
German, English, Russian, Spanish.
- Remote account opening is possible
- Particularly strong for trade with Middle East
Please consult us for details.
Documents and Account Opening Process
- Standard set of documents, with apostille required.
- Bank or professional reference preferred but may not be required.
- Proof of source of funds and detailed written business description
- Certificate of good standing less than 6 months old
- Utility bill
Remote account opening is possible.
EUR 5000 minimum to open account. Larger turnovers preferred.