Latvia remains a prime banking and commercial centre connecting Eastern and Western Europe. We work with three different banks in Latvia that we recommend depending on the client’s requirements. All provide universal banking services too. No minimum deposits. Remote account opening can be arranged, but Latvian banks have an extensive network of representative offices throughout Eastern and Western Europe and also travel frequently in these regions. Latvia is also a good hub for electronic commerce.
Russia and CIS goods trading and personal investment companies, including offshore companies where UBO is from this region. Western European clients. One bank works with US clients.
- Russian internal passports accepted for clients who do not have international passports.
- Wide network of rep offices in Russia/CIS territory.
Visa and MC full range.
Documents and Account Opening Process:
- Standard set of documents with apostille, plus proof of address.
- Proof of source of funds.
- Bank reference not required.
For further information on procedures and fees for opening your Latvian offshore bank account, contact Offshore Pro Group today!