Offshore Corporate Account in Curacao
Curacao is located in the southern Caribbean Sea, but is a Dutch Island and a constituent country in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Curacao is definitely known for its beaches, pristine sand, spectacular views, but on the other hand, it is also well known for its economy and has had the highest per capita income in the Caribbean since the 1920s. With that being mentioned, the island has a well-developed infrastructure with strong tourism and financial services sectors. Caribbean is a well-known banking offshore haven. A bank in Curacao is a perfect example. Curacao is a part of the Kingdom of Netherlands and thus holds strong connections with European banking. Many international private individuals and companies enjoy high interest rate of up to 3% on fixed deposits already.
This bank offers a comprehensive range of financial solutions for companies as well as high net worth individual clients. They are recognizable for successfully offering personalized and timely focused services, and of course building lasting relationships with their clients while helping them achieve their financial goals. This bank accepts U.S. citizens, but does not accept E-Gaming companies.
You will be offered a big range of credit solutions and/or international payment services tailored to the specific needs of each client. The bank applies its modern infrastructure and secured online banking platform to manage your business transactions with simplicity for personal and corporate use. The list of services includes:
- Personal and Corporate loans
- Credit Cards
- Secured Lending
- Bankers Acceptances
- Back-to-Back Letters of Credit
- View active bank accounts online
- Execute international transfers any time through the online banking system
- Manage all personal and corporate banking needs in one location
- High interest rates on fixed deposits (about 3%)
The bank is primarily interesting for the clients who wish to grow their assets and passive income. It is also well known for accepting the international clients from almost everywhere, offshore companies and some high-risk business activities. Offshore Pro Group will be more than happy to look at the profile of your company and advise if this bank is the right option for you.
Clients will be required to start account opening with 10,000 USD and minimum required balance USD 10,000 at all times.
Who is a good candidate for opening a Corporate Account in Curacao?
Opening a Corporate Account in Curacao is a good fit for non-resident offshore companies and some companies with high risk activities. Businesses with a high-risk background (for example forex) will be taken into consideration by the bank before account opening acceptance. The bank is friendly with most other sorts of business such as IT, E-Commerce, Technological Innovations, Consultancy etc.
Corporate Account Opening Requirements
Like any other bank, this traditional bank requires certain paperwork to approve corporate account opening. Corporate non-resident clients will be required to provide the following documents:
- A Bank Reference Letter in the name of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s)
- A Certified true copy of Identification of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s), the signatories and I-Banking users on the account
- A certified true copy of the Appointment/register of directors/board resolution
- A certified true copy of the Articles of Incorporation
- A certified true copy of the shareholder register
- A certified true copy of the structure chart (if applicable/available)
- A certified true copy of the utility bill in the name of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s), the signatories and I-Banking users as a proof of address
- An original or a Certified true copy of the Excerpt Chamber of Commerce / Certificate of Incorporation in the name of the Company
- Exemption of the Central Bank (if incorporated in Curacao) or the E-Zone License if registered in the E-zone
- Financial statement for the last 2 years
- The FATCA Form e.g. W8 BEN-E form or W9 Form
The bank reserves the right to request additional documentation prior to and/or after the account opening.
Documents required from a beneficial owner of the company
– Certified passport copy
– Utility bill not exceeding 3 months
– Bank reference and reference from a professional (notary, certified public accountant, etc.) addressed to our bank to the beneficiary / signer on the account.
Note: All documents must be translated into English and notarized.
After giving the bank electronic copies within 14 days must be sent hard copies.
How can you apply?
With the help of Offshore Pro Group, it is completely possible to open a corporate bank account in Curacao remotely after submitting all required documents. The whole process of opening the account lasts around 1 month, and in order for it to last the minimum of 1 month, it is important to provide all the documents that are required on time.
Offshore Pro Group has been in the financial consultancy business for years and we will gladly help you find the best financial solutions if you decide to seek our advice. Please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org or use WhatsApp or our live chat to get in touch with us. Whatever communication means you choose, we will be able to suggest the solution that will fit your personal outlooks and your individual investment preferences best!