Switzerland is a stable, developed and modern country, with a low unemployment rate (2.5%) and a highly trained workforce. Also, its gross domestic product per capita is larger than in most developed European countries. In recent years, Switzerland has adapted its economic practice to the EU in order to increase its competitiveness. Switzerland remained a paradise for investors, as it retained the possibility of banking discretion and the long-term external value of the franc. The main sectors are trade, health and education, as well as the banking and insurance sectors.
When it comes to opening a personal bank account, this strong and stable bank in Switzerland opens its doors to non-residents from many countries. They check and accept each case individually, but only if you come from a jurisdiction they support. Fortunately, unlike opening a corporate account in Switzerland, opening a personal bank account is much easier. As an initial deposit with this bank, the client is required to deposit 5,000 EUR, while the remaining balance on the account should be no less than 1,000 EUR.
Advantages of a personal bank account with a Swiss bank
This bank offers a wide range of advantages, possibilities and features to its clients such as:
- Multi-currency accounts – Clients will able to have one account in many currencies (USD, EUR, CHF, Chinese Yuan, Russian ruble, GBP, HKD, etc.). This means that they will be able to receive and send funds in all supported currencies through online banking.
- Direct market execution – With this bank, the clients can trade in the area of bonds, stocks, foreign exchange, structured products and funds. Global market research is available upon the request of the client.
- Lombard loans – They can be issued in any major currency and can be used as extra liquidity resources or an opportunity to increase your investment.
- Online bank transfers – Considering that this bank supports more than 100 currencies, it is safe and quick to transfer and receive money. This bank is a member of SWIFT and the fee for transferring funds starts as low as 3,50 EUR. The online banking system is extremely secured, but easy to use. The e-banking system provides direct access from your computer and/or smartphone.
- Prepaid cards – Swiss Bankers travel cash Mastercard/Visa: A wide range of prepaid cards are available depending on the client’s needs. All of them are accepted worldwide, with low or now additional admin or annual fees.
- Credit cards – Mastercard/Visa Gold International, Mastercard/Visa Gold, Mastercard Silver, Visa Classic, Visa Platinum, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum Card, American Express Centurion Card.
- 24/7 client support in English, Russian, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
- Asset management
- No name and no limit cards available
Who can benefit from opening a personal bank account in Switzerland?
As we have already mentioned, this bank provides an opportunity for many individuals to open a personal corporate account. There are jurisdictions that are very unlikely to accept such as Marshall Islands, Nevis, Seychelles, BVI, SVG, etc. Offshore Pro Group is here to answer all your questions and resolve any doubts about whether you are the right candidate to open a personal bank account in this bank.
Who can you apply?
Opening a personal bank account with this Swiss bank can be done completely remotely from the comfort of your home. Our team would be by your side every step of the way and actually deal with the whole process. Your part would be to deliver the required documents that are needed in order to open the account. Basic documents will be needed such as: national ID, citizenship, current country you live in, passport copy, etc.
Offshore Pro Group has been in the financial consultancy business for years and we will gladly help you find the best financial solutions if you decide to seek our advice. For more information about this bank and a free consultation please contact us via live chat, phone or at email@example.com