We invite you to register a Canadian mobile application and game development company. The registration can be done remotely. We can also assist you in opening a corporate bank account for your company in Canada or some other country.
A software development company in Canada
Traditionally it is thought that the largest and the most advanced software developers are located in the United States. This is only partially true as a number of world-renown computer software companies have their headquarters in Canada.
A fan of computer games will be absolutely delighted when looking at the list of software developers located in Canada: BioWare, Piranha Games, Relic Entertainment, branch offices of Rockstar, EA, Ubisoft, Disney, Warner Brothers Games, and many others.
As far as mobile application developers are concerned, they are also numerous in Canada and they comprise a sizable part of the world computer program market. Thinking Ape, Noodlecake Studios, Square Enix Montreal, and many other such companies are stationed in Canada.
There are multiple reasons for establishing a software company in this country. The major of them in the eyes of the software developers are as follows:
- Canada is a reliable jurisdiction with an excellent reputation and predictable business environment;
- Bank accounts can be opened without too much hassle in this country;
- There is an advanced business infrastructure in Canada. It is easy to find qualified personnel there, raise funds, and receive intellectual support via the network of accelerators, business angels, and governmental programs;
- Property and intellectual rights are effectively protected in Canada;
- A business company can be incorporated remotely.
Even if you are not a resident Canadian, you can still establish a company in this country without a personal visit. If you are not planning to apply for Canadian residency in the near future and want to focus on business, we recommend that you choose Limited Partnership (LP) as the form of ownership for your company.
Canadian Limited Partnership for a mobile application and game development company
Establishing an LP in Canada brings the following benefits:
- In can be registered without a personal visit to Canada;
- The corporate bank account can be opened in Canada or outside of it;
- No minimum limit is set for the registered capital;
- No Canadian corporate tax is payable by the LP as it is considered a non-resident company;
- No annual tax reports neither audit are required;
- Having an LP registered in Canada is a fast way to start a business.
Minimum two partners are needed to establish a company: one General Partner with unlimited liability and one Limited Partner whose liability is limited by the amount of his or her contribution to the company registered funds.
Private individuals or legal entities, resident or non-resident Canadians can act as Partners in an LP. We recommend having physical persons rather than legal entities as company constitutors. This will accelerate the registration process and facilitate communication with the banks. If necessary, we can provide a nominee partner service to you.
List of documents required for registering a mobile application and game development company in Canada
To have a company registered in Canada you have to submit the following documents to us:
- A notarized copy of each Partner’s foreign passport;
- A paper proving each Partner’s residence address (utility bills not more than three month old will do);
- A completed application form containing all the company details.
In addition, you have to suggest several variants of the company name. We can also assist you in making certain that the prospective company name is available by obtaining a NUANS report for you. Please write to email@example.com to apply for this service.
All the documents have to be written or translated in English with the translations apostilled.
A bank account for the mobile application and game development company
The reputation that Canada and its business companies have allows opening a corporate bank account in almost any country of the world. We will assist you in setting up an account in banks on all continents. Depending on your goals and business specifics, we will suggest a financial solution that will be optimal for you.
If you would like to set up a corporate bank account in Canada, we suggest that you follow this link. This process has some interesting nuances.
We also offer some complex solutions that will allow having bank accounts both in Canada and in another country. Please check this link to find out more about it.
The costs of establishing and maintaining a business company in Canada
The price for establishing a mobile application and game development company in Canada starts at 3,250 EUR. This price includes company registration, state duties, rent of legal and postal addresses for one year, originals of the corporate documents, and their delivery to you.
Annual renewal of company registration – 3,000 EUR.
Opening a corporate bank account – from 3,999 EUR.
If you want to make use of our nominee partner service, the total price including the company registration is 5,250 EUR.
List of additional services that we provide
|Amendments to the corporate documents or Partnership dissolution||Per one amendment (not including the state duties)||500 EUR|
|Annual renewal of the LP office||Office maintenance, processing the correspondence from the state authorities, and payment of state duties||3,000 EUR|
|Virtual office services (for one year)||A postal address in Ontario province
Redirecting the letters to the electronic mail
Acceptance of fax messages and postage of the incoming information to the previously indicated e-mail address
|Notarization of powers of attorney and other documents||Per one document or one bound set of documents||750 EUR|
|Nominee partner, director, agent, manager||Per year, annual extension||1,750 EUR|
|Concierge services (min. 3 hours)||Per hour||125 EUR|
|Courier services||Worldwide||250 EUR|
|Accounting support for one year||Minimum sum||2,250 EUR|
|Yearly tax return||Minimum sum||1,250 EUR|
|Drafting of additional corporate documentation||Per page||375 EUR|
|Company seal||One piece||250 EUR|
The procedure of registering a mobile application and game development company in Canada
- When you decide that you want a business company in Canada, please write to us to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explain to us what exactly you need by providing information about yourself and your prospective company. Please also tell us if you need a bank account or any other additional services. This will help you save time and money on establishing a company.
- When we understand that incorporating a company in Canada is possible in your case, you have to cover the cost of this service and pay from 3,250 EUR to us.
You can use virtually any payment method – a bank transfer, a credit card, and also Bitcoin, Webmoney, Wester Union or Money Gram.
- Then you will have to submit the full package of registration documents, which we will help you draft. After receiving the payment and the documents, we will start the process of your company registration in Canada.
- When the process is complete, you will have access to the new company and, therefore, you can start your software business without delay.
Acquire a strong competitive advantage and use Canada’s reputation for the benefit of your business! Please contact us via e-mail email@example.com and we will gladly answer all your questions.