Registering a Limited Partnership in Canada with a corporate account opening in Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited in Belize – from 7,249 EUR
We invite you to register a Limited Partnership (LP) in Canada and open a corporate bank account in Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited in Belize. You can do it without leaving home. If you would like to have a company abroad in a reliable onshore zone and if you want a dependable bank that specializes in servicing international companies, then you certainly should consider this proposal.
An LP in Canada – a popular trend in the modern international business world
Canada is without doubt among the strongest economies on the planet. Its business companies are extremely competitive due to the high fidelity and excellent reputation that his jurisdiction has.
At the same time, Canada is a country with high taxes. So, how can it be profitable to establish a business there? What is the reason why registering a company in this North American state is in high demand with business people these days?
Regrettably, the recent frenzy about offshore companies has made different authorities create artificial problems (quite inadequately at times) for the entrepreneurs using foreign companies for their businesses. A monkey-wrench thrown into your machinery can come out of the blue and paralyze your business, stop cash inflow, or even bring direct losses.
Choosing a jurisdiction for your foreign company has become vital for business survival. You have to try and keep the balance between the benefits that the country offers (such as level of confidentiality or tax reductions, for instance) and its reliability in the eyes of the international business community.
With this in mind, Canada could not have come at a better moment. The LP type of proprietorship allows killing two birds with one stone. It is a perfectly legal way of obtaining a company abroad that will let you do business without worrying about being stabbed in the back.
Let us return to what we started with: Canada is a respectable country with the international community. What benefits can this position bring to your business?
- The onshore jurisdiction status speaks for itself. If you have faced problems such as constant inspections, delayed transactions, and partners’ distrust because your company is registered in a “questionable” country, this point should be vitally important for you;
- Considerable tax reductions (for business both inside and outside Canada). We will discuss the taxes in a separate section, and now it will only be noted that doing business in Canada under a beneficial taxation regime is quite feasible. There is a number of nuances and rules to follow, but if you delve into the issue and obtain qualified advice, you will discover an array of new possibilities;
- Personal asset protection. An LP presumes limited liability for one or more partners.
All right, a company registered in Canada can give you new possibilities, open new directions, and enhance your competitiveness in the market. But what about those high taxes? Here one more Canada’s trump comes into play.
A foreign LP in Canada is not considered tax resident of the country. Thus, your company will be exempted from the corporate tax. The profit is distributed among the partners, and each partner pays the income tax in accordance with the legislation and by the rates that the country of his/ her tax residency has.
If your company does not conduct any business activities in Canada, the high tax issue disappears. At the same time, all the benefits still remain!
There are multiple ways to customize your LP in Canada with the view of your types of business activities as well as your preferences and desired results.
You can learn the details and receive qualified consultancy regarding establishment of an LP in Canada if you contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
Costs of setting up an LP in Canada and its maintenance
Registering an LP in Canada will cost you 3,250 EUR.
This price includes company registration, legal and postal address rent for one year, payment of state duties, and delivery of the originals of corporate documents to your address anywhere in the world.
The cost of annual company renewal is 3,000 EUR.
With the nominee partner service that we also can provide the total price will be 5,250 EUR.
List of additional services that we provide
|Amendments to the corporate documents or Partnership dissolution||Per one amendment (not including the state duties)||500 EUR|
|Annual renewal of the LP office||Office maintenance, processing the correspondence from the state authorities, and payment of state duties||3,000 EUR|
|Virtual office services (for one year)||A postal address in Ontario province Redirecting the letters to the electronic mail
Acceptance of fax messages and postage of the incoming information to the previously indicated e-mail address
|Notarization of powers of attorney and other documents||Per one document or one bound set of documents||750 EUR|
|Nominee partner, director, agent, manager||Per year, annual extension||1,750 EUR|
|Concierge services (min. 3 hours)||Per hour||125 EUR|
|Courier services||Worldwide||250 EUR|
|Accounting support for one year||Minimum sum||2,250 EUR|
|Yearly tax return||Minimum sum||1,250 EUR|
Documents required when registering an LP in Canada
You will have to send the following documents to us (for each partner):
- A notarized copy of each partner’s foreign passport;
- A proof of residency (a utility bill or a bank statement);
- A form that describes the types of your prospective business activities – completed and printed out. Please indicate what your prospective company will be engaged in and suggest a name for it.
IMPORTANT: All documents have to be written or translated in English.
Opening a corporate bank account in Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited in Belize
Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited is a conglomeration of two Belize banks that have brought their knowledge and experience together in order to achieve better results in providing banking services.
This bank makes it a priority to service a large number of international companies. Being the owner of such a company, you can always count on responsiveness and understanding on the part of bank managers.
By setting up a corporate account in the aforementioned bank, you will gain access to the wide range of services that it offers:
- Personal checkbook;
- Corporate credit cards Visa and MasterCard and prepay cards MasterCard and Visa Travel Money;
- Current account, fixed-term deposit; on-demand account, E-commerce, and merchant account;
- Remote account management;
- Access to bank partners and Credit Union members.
Of course, these are far from all the bank products that you can use. The bank can render invaluable assistance to you in realization of your projects. For example, Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited provides business optimization system to its clients engaged in trade and accepts buyers’ credit cards for payments for the services.
You can learn more about the products and services that this bank offers by contacting our specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents required for opening an account in Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited
For all the account beneficiaries, signatories, company directors, and nominees:
- Completed, printed out, and signed bank application forms for opening an account;
- Notarized Copies of foreign passports. (If the notary public refuses to notarize the copy of your foreign passport, you can obtain an English translation of it and have it bound with the copy of the original passport main page. Then you can have the translation certified by a sworn translator and then the notary will have to stamp the copy of your foreign passport);
- A proof of residency (a utility bill not more than three months old);
- A letter of recommendation from your bank. The letter has to be not more than three months old, and you have to be serviced by the bank for not less than two years;
- Company corporate documents (that our agent will pass to you when your LP is registered in Canada).
Important: All documents have to be in English. In case they are translated into English, translations have to be apostilled. The bank can also ask for some additional documents.
The procedure of having an LP registered in Canada and opening an account with Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited in Belize
With this information in mind, let us now turn to the procedure of setting up a company in Canada and a bank account in Belize without leaving your home. We suggest that you follow these steps:
- Write to us to email@example.com to receive professional advice on registering an LP in Canada and opening a corporate account in Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited.
- Send us the scans of the documents that our consultant will request for checking.
- If the tasks are performable in your case, cover the cost of company registration and account opening. The service price starts at 7,249 EUR.
You can pay by a bank transfer or a credit card, or use any payment system that you like such as: PayPal, Money Gram, Western Union, WebMoney, or Bitcoin.
- Then send us the originals of the documents required for registering an LP in Canada and those for opening a bank account in Belize.
- On receipt of the documents and the payment, we will launch the procedure.
- When all the tasks are completed, we will use courier service to deliver the originals of all the new documents to you.
Please apply for this service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to be of assistance to you.