We invite you to apply for the following service package: register a Limited Liability Company in the USA, establish a bank account for it and sign up for PayPal and Stripe online payment platforms. You can do everything of the above without leaving the comfort of your home.
Register a company in the USA and obtain PayPal and Stripe accounts
The United States of America is one of the largest markets in the world. All sorts of goods and services are consumed there in unbelievable quantities.
Gaining access to the US market and the country’s resources would be a great opportunity for anyone who seeks to enlarge his or her profits and enter the international business world.
The possibility to have access to American banks is also an important factor with the view of their scale of operations, their credit opportunities, and their position in the global banking system.
Opening an US bank account for a foreign company is practically impossible especially if you would like to do it remotely. At the same time, a company registered in the United States will have no difficulties setting up a corporate account with a local bank.
One more important characteristic of the American market is the availability of all contemporary electronic technologies and services. This includes easy access to Stripe and PayPal, two most popular payment solutions.
Almost all Americans make payments via PayPal and nearly everybody has an account with this platform. Even though PayPal may not be so widespread in other countries of the world, in the USA it is an everyday thing.
People from some other countries prefer using Stripe, which is an online payment system convenient for bankcard holders. It is not available everywhere but it charges small commissions, and it is fast and stable to pay through.
Therefore, it would be highly sensible to set up commercial accounts with both PayPal and Stripe in addition to opening a bank account for your US-registered company.
These are exactly the items that our service package contains.
An LLC in the United States with a corporate account in an American bank
We suggest that you should open a company with the most popular form of ownership, namely, a Limited Liability Company.
Foreign nationals, private individuals, and legal entities can act as the LLC owners. There are no minimal requirements to the registered company capital but we recommend registering at least US$ 1,000 as the charter capital. This will inspire confidence in the bankers when you come to set up a corporate account.
An LLC allows great flexibility as far as the decision-making processes within the company are concerned. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) can treat LLC’s as partnerships, as limited liability companies proper, or as corporations in some cases.
The USA has a two-layer tax system: there are state taxes and federal taxes. If you choose the state where you register the company with great care, you can find most beneficial tax rates. For instance, you will have to pay little in taxes if you establish a company in Delaware or Nevada and do business outside the territory of the Unites States of America.
An US-registered LLC is free to open a corporate account with an American bank or with a bank in any other country of the world.
With our assistance, you can establish a company in the USA and open a bank account there without paying a personal visit to the country. It is also important to remember that the United States is not part of the OECD CRS (Common Reporting Standards) group and thus the banks there do not exchange their clients’ financial information on an automatic basis.
We will also be happy to help you set up accounts with PayPal and Stripe, which will let you make and receive online payments with ease.
Registering the company, opening a corporate bank account, and setting up Stripe and PayPal accounts will take two weeks or more since the time when the complete document package is collected and submitted to the US registration authorities.
We can assist you in opening an LLC in Nevada, Delaware, Oregon, Florida, or California.
Documents required for the remote company registration and bank account opening in the USA
Company registration in the United States involves the submission of the following documents:
- Company founders’ passport copies (translated into English and legalized if necessary);
- Proofs of residential addresses for all company founders (translated into English and legalized).
Please also be aware that you will have to use the services of a local registration agent. Unless you are a legal resident of the United States, official correspondence can be sent only via such an intermediary.
To set up a bank account the following documents are required:
- Company registration certificate and all other corporate documents;
- Employer Identification Number (EIN);
- Company founders’ personal documents;
- Completed bank forms;
- Telephone number (it can be a foreign telephone number).
The same documents are needed in order to set up PayPal and Stripe accounts.
The cost of company registration and maintenance
The cost of this service package starts at 3,999 EUR. The price includes the following:
- Proposed company name check for availability;
- Application documents check and their submission to the registration authorities;
- Legal company address in the USA (for official correspondence) for one year;
- Registration agent services for one year;
- The company registration fee;
- Registration Certificate, Share Certificates, Minutes of the Shareholders’ Meeting, and the Company Charter;
- Legalization of documents;
- Company registration with the tax authorities and EIN acquisition;
- Resolution on establishing a bank account;
- A real office in a business center that is required to open and maintain the bank account.
The cost of the document postage – US$ 200 – has to be covered separately.
Bankcard delivery will cost you additional US$ 160.
The cost of the annual company maintenance is US$ 2,000. This price includes the registration agent services, the company legal address, and zero balance accounting.
The legal address is used to receive mail. If you would like to obtain scan copies of the letters that come to this address, you can order this service at an additional pay.
We are also happy to offer you some additional company maintenance services. Unlike the services described above, the ones that you will find in the table below are not mandatory. However, your life will become easier if you apply for these optional services.
|A telephone number to receive voice messages (an international call deposit of US$ 300 is required) / per year||960 EUR|
|A telephone number to redirect calls to the client’s number / per year||1,560 EUR|
|A telephone secretary (US$ 800 as the service initiation fee plus US$ 200 for the service provision per month) / from||1,000 EUR|
|Finding a real office whose rent price will depend on its size and location||2,000 EUR|
|A virtual office in a business center (for partners and for banks that are not overly demanding) / per year||800 EUR|
|Individual address in a business center / per year||Individual price|
The procedure of registering a company in the USA with a bank, PayPal, and Stripe accounts
- Write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that you would like to set up a company and a bank account in the USA.
- Provide personal information to us as well as the information about the intended company.
- Cover the cost of our services – from 3,999 EUR.
You can make the payment via a bank transfer, a credit card, or via WebMoney, Western Union, or Money Gram. We also accept Bitcoins.
- Supply the complete application document package.
- After we receive the documents and the payment, we will start the process of company registration and account opening (both in the bank and with the online payment platforms).
- As soon as we are finished, you will have access to the company and thus you can start doing business in the United States of America.
Please apply for this service right now by writing to email@example.com and take advantage of the opportunity to save time, effort, and money when entering the American market.