We are now ready to offer a unique product: a corporate account with a payment service provider that can issue unlimited number of cards for your company. Cards can be reloaded with one simple click, transfers are free and there is no need to carry out a KYC for each card holder.
Seems incredible? This opportunity is offered by UK payment service provider. Let’s take a closer look at these cards.
These cards are not anonymous, but they offer corporate clients the opportunity to save money and increase control over cash flow.
Who needs a MasterCard corporate card? Which companies might find this opportunity interesting?
- Companies that wish to pay salaries to employees to their cards directly
- Companies that wish to control travel and transportation costs
- Companies that need to reduce costs when paying out commissions to their employees
- Companies that need up to 14 currencies on one card
- Those who wish to reload the card directly from the company’s account
- Those who wish to issue the required number of cards on their own
- Those who wish to clearly see the picture of where, when and how company’s money is spent.
This service is available for companies based in European Union with an office in Europe. At the same time, if the beneficiary of the company is not a citizen or resident of EU, corporate account can still be opened. Same documentation is required as for any other account.
Cards are loaded from a corporate account directly. Account cannot be credited through payment service providers or by third parties. The maximum commission is 0.5%. Higher amounts result in lower commission. When transferring funds from corporate account to a card – no fee is charged.
The company gets access to a single profile for management. You can create accesses at various levels, download real-time statistics and transaction history. The company is allocated its own manager.
The main advantages of MasterCard Corporate Card
- Up to 14 currencies on one card
- Card balance up to 100,000 GBP or more if agreed
- POS terminal balance up to 175,000 GBP
- ATM withdrawal limit 750 GBP
- Free use in 35 million locations worldwide accepting MasterCard
- Fixed commission at ATMs worldwide
- Possibility to instantly transfer funds from one card to another or to several cards at once;
- Each client (company) has the right to issue as many cards as they need – there are no restrictions on the number of cards;
- Transfer and conversions are free, by SPOT.
You can send payments both in popular currencies and in exotic ones.
When ordering each card, you must provide the following information:
- The name on the card (can be a personal name, but also the name of the department or company);
- Office address
- Mobile number connected to the card
- Currencies for the card
- Email (for login to the system and balance check).
The name on the card can be any name. These can be the names of employees, job titles, departments, or just interesting names and names without any restrictions (Is it better not to write provoking names in order not to confuse salespeople in stores).
For each new card there are no requirements for KYC. This saves a lot of energy and time to get a card.
The balance on the card can be in different currencies with no additional conversion fees.
Let’s take a look at a scenario where a balance on the account is EUR and the employee needs to travel to Switzerland. EUR from the account can be converted on spot and the card will be loaded in swiss francs. The employee can now pay in Switzerland with no extra costs and without additional fees. If after business trip the money on the card is not spent, it can be sent back to the account with one click.
E-banking and platform allow you to keep track of all the flows. This is convenient, fast and each card and transfer can be monitored. Employees do not even need to keep all checks – all transactions are transparent in the system.
A card can be loaded and debited at any time. Such freedom and access to a full control over expenses cannot be found with any other bank or payment service provider.
|Type of service||Fee|
|Annual fee||Free of charge|
|Annual fee for each card||£10|
|Transfer to the corporate account||0,5% max|
|Limit on the account||There is no limit|
|Transfer from corporate account||Free of charge (or £10, if the amount is less than £2000)|
|Transfers to MasterCard||Free of charge|
|Maximum card balance||£100 000 (can be higher)|
|Maximum transfer to MasterCard daily||£10 000 (can be higher)|
|MasterCard purchase||Free of charge|
|ATM Withdrawal daily limit||£750|
|Fixed commission on ATM withdrawals (outside UK)||£1.6|
|Fixed commission on ATM withdrawals (in UK)||£1.3|
|Balance check online or through phone application||Free of charge|
|No activity fee (yearly)||£10|
Documents required for corporate account and corporate cards application
For individuals who will manage a business profile in the system:
- Passport copy
- Proof of address (a utility bill not older than 3 months)
For the company:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Information about all directors of the company (as well as for individuals who will have access to the platform and e-banking
- Utility bill as a proof of address
- A recent bank statement with the number of the account included
How to apply for corporate account opening?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Pay for the service – 2,399 EUR.
The price includes the verification of documents, processing documentation, assistance and support up to the moment when your corporate account is open.
You will then get access to your e-banking, so you can start ordering cards.
Delivery via regular post is included in the price.
Delivery via courier is charged 100 GBP extra and is highly advisable.
The platform works only with European companies. The whole process takes around 2 weeks.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.