Banking freedom – Registering a Serbian company
Why should you consider forming a company in Serbia?
Serbia is a country that is very neutral in taking sides on international levels. Banks in Serbia support international transfers and payments worldwide. Many banking groups have already invested in Serbia, from countries such as USA, UAE, Russian, Chinese and EU banks which are present and operate in Serbia.
Serbia has recently joined CRS, but has not yet begun exchanging banking information and reporting to other countries. This will give you the advantage of having full privacy and asset protection 1-2 years ahead. Serbian banks tend to work with residents, which means that forming a local company would be a plus. The procedure of forming a local company in Serbia takes up to 5 working days and is straightforward. When forming a Serbian company, you will also get the possibility to obtain a status of a resident of Serbia with a minimum of hassle, although this of course is entirely optional. This is something that Offshore Pro Group strongly recommends and something that we can do for you completely remotely.
The main benefits of banking in Serbia
Banks operating in Serbia are in the process of digital transformation and are finding faster and simpler solutions for the needs of their clients with success.
- More affordable banking services than the ones offered in the EU and the rest of Europe. (Costs for all kinds of services are generally lower in Serbia, simply due to the lower cost of living)
- Multi-currency accounts, both personal and corporate. EUR, USD, CHF, RUB, GBP, CAD, JPY, SEK and many other currencies are supported.
- If you run a low-risk business, it will be very easy to open a merchant account. High-risk businesses include forex, crypto, gambling, pharmaceutical, etc. activities. For these companies opening a bank account is harder, although not impossible if you comply with local laws.
- If you are willing to have a resident account in Serbia for your business, you would be two economic and simple steps away from obtaining a personal residency in Serbia
- MasterCard, Visa and Dinacard corporate cards are available.
- Letters of credit and Bank guarantees for resident companies or offshore company branches are available.
- Easy online banking which will give you access to all your accounts and the opportunity to manage them to your convenience.
- Tax optimization
- Privacy and security with international transactions.
- Reasonable banking rates.
Who would be a good candidate?
Anyone who deals with international businesses and is in need of the offshore banking benefits mentioned above. It is very important to provide all relevant details regarding your business activities to an Offshore Pro Group professional so that he/she can advise you in order to get the best possible outcome. There is no charge for this initial consultation. Since someone from our team will be with you from the start, there will be no surprises. It is very important that you describe your situation in detail so that we can find the ideal bank and solution for you.
How can you apply?
Registering a company in Serbia can be done completely remotely through our service. It will take maximum 5 working days if you provide us all the needed documents on time. We will need a copy of your passport, 3 proposals of the company name, a brief description of future business activities of the company and criminal record certificate from the police department of your coun. When it comes applying for a Serbian residence (White Card), you will need to physically come to Serbia. The process of getting a White Card lasts 1 day.
Offshore Pro Group is offering a 50% discount for a limited period of time. Feel free to contact us for more details.
Offshore Pro Group has been in the international consultancy business for years and we will gladly help you find the best financial solutions if you decide to seek our advice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use WhatsApp or our live chat to get in touch with us. Whatever communication means you choose, we will be able to suggest the solution that will fit your personal outlooks and your individual investment preferences best!