Registering a Limited Partnership in Canada with a corporate account opening in Capital Security Bank, Cook Islands – from 7,249 EUR
We invite you to register a Canadian Limited Partnership and open a corporate account in Capital Security Bank on Cook Islands. You can do it from your home without paying visits neither to Canada nor to the Islands.
Why incorporate a company in Canada?
A company registered in a reputable jurisdiction with high taxes and secure corporate legislation is a valuable business asset. Canadian companies stand out for the fact that they can be registered remotely.
One of the popular forms of company ownership in Canada is Limited Partnership (LP). It provides for a wide range of possibilities for home and international business:
- The company can be registered in the names of Canadian citizens or in the names of foreigners;
- There are no requirements as to the minimum charter capital for an LP in Canada;
- A legal address in Canada will give such an LP the status of a Canadian company;
- The corporate account for the LP can be opened both in Canada and outside of it;
- A Canadian LP registered in the names of foreign citizens is not considered a tax resident of the country. All the profits are distributed among the Partners and they pay their income taxes in their resident countries;
- All LP’s have to keep accounts but they do not have to have annual audit.
Canada’s international reputation, its varied economic profile, and direct access to the US market will serve as additional advantages that make establishing a company in Canada a very attractive proposition.
Having a Limited Partnership registered in Canada, you can open corporate bank accounts for your company in many countries of the world including Canada. A Canadian bank account will let you make US dollar transactions without any fear of unpredictable sanctions and blockages.
Establishing a Limited Partnership in Canada
When registering a company in Canada you have to bear in mind several requirements:
- Every Partnership has to have at least two constitutive Partners: the General Partner with unlimited liability and the Limited Partner(s) whose liability is limited by their contribution(s) to the company fund;
- With a certain degree of inventiveness, the company can be registered in such a way that one and the same physical person will act both as the General and as the Limited Partner;
- The company name must contain ‘Limited Partnership’ or ‘LP’ at the end;
- Neither the General Partner’s personal name nor the legal name of the constitutive company belonging to the General Partner can be used as the name for the Partnership;
- Both money and property can be contributed to the charter capital of the company;
- A Canadian company shall have a legal address in Canada. The Partners agreement, partner details, and different resolutions shall be obtained at this address.
The necessary documents to register an LP in Canada
Both private individuals and legal entities can act as constitutive partners. We recommend registering the company in the names of physical persons. Involving legal entities requires more document collecting and processing, and the risk of service denial on the part of the banks has recently become rather serious.
Every partner shall supply a copy of the passport (if necessary, translated into English with the translation apostilled), a proof of residence (such as a utility bill, for example) and a letter of recommendation from the bank.
Also please suggest two or three possible legal names for your prospective company as some names can be already taken.
How much does the Partnership registration in Canada cost?
|LP registration||Uniqueness check for the company name;
Legal address for one year;
Postal address for correspondence with state agencies for one year;
Registration agent for one year;
Issuance of original documents;
Courier delivery of the corporate documents to any place in the world.
|Annual registration renewal||3,000 EUR|
If required, we can provide the nominee service. A resident Canadian will be your nominee Partner. The price of the combined service “company registration + nominee partner” starts at 5,250 EUR.
You may also require some additional services from the list below:
Office and organizational services
|Amendments to the corporate documents or Partnership dissolution||Per one amendment (not including the state duties)||500 EUR|
|Annual renewal of the LP office||Office maintenance, processing the correspondence from the state authorities, and payment of state duties||3,000 EUR|
|Virtual office services (for one year)||A postal address in Ontario province Redirecting the letters to the electronic mail
Acceptance of fax messages and postage of the incoming information to the previously indicated e-mail address
|Notarization of powers of attorney and other documents||Per one document or one bound set of documents||750 EUR|
|Nominee partner, director, agent, manager||Per year, annual extension||1,750 EUR|
|Concierge services (min. 3 hours)||Per hour||125 EUR|
|Courier services||Worldwide||250 EUR|
|Accounting support for one year||Minimum sum||2,250 EUR|
|Yearly tax return||Minimum sum||1,250 EUR|
The company registration will normally take fourteen days. After this process is completed, we will begin opening a corporate account for your Limited Partnership in Canada.
A corporate bank account for the Canadian Limited Partnership with Capital Security Bank on Cook Islands
Capital Security Bank (CSB) has only one office and it is located on Cook Islands in Polynesia. This means that it is subject to the legislation of a single country. This legislation is simple and transparent, and the country’s legal system in general is very well thought out.
Cook Islands is a business jurisdiction aimed at servicing international companies. Its banks will be happy to cooperate with a Canadian company.
CSB provides the full range of private banking services to international businesses.
Opening a bank account in Capital Security Bank
We will be glad to open a euro, US dollar, or British pound corporate account for your company in Capital Security Bank on Cook Islands. If you wish, you can make a special request for opening an account in a different currency.
The account can be open remotely without your personal presence.
Opening an account for the company without nominees will cost you 3,999 EUR.
Opening an account for the company that has nominees will cost from 4,999 EUR.
Citizens and residents of some countries cannot open an account with CSB (this concerns both companies registered in these countries and company beneficiaries residing there):
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Sri Lanka
- South Sudan
- Republic of Sudan
- Trinidad and Tobago
A thorough examination awaits clients from the following countries:
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Congo
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- West Bank
In case your country is in the first list, we have other partner banks where you can open a corporate account. If you have found your country in the second list, you should not worry either. We have been in cooperation with this bank for a long time and we can help you with setting up an account there. You will have to supply all the necessary information and promptly reply questions and requests from the bank management.
In addition to the corporate account, you can also open the following accounts in Capital Security Bank:
Share dealing account
A share dealing account in CSB will allow trading on more than thirty stock exchanges all around the world, obtaining free access to your portfolio, and managing the deals. The available markets are as follows: NASDAQ, AMEX — NYSE MKT, HSE — NASDAQ OMX, HKEX and others.
Stocks, bonds, raw materials and other things – you can multiply those with the help of an investment account in Capital Security Bank. Detailed instructions will be send to you by e-mail or fax. You can also use the investment manager services at CSB.
Precious metals account
You can purchase and store precious metals (in ingots or coins) in a special safe vault in New Zealand. You can control your belongings via CSB. If you wish, you can visit the vault or have the metals transported to a different place.
Having a company registered in Canada and opening a corporate account in Capital Security Bank Cook Islands: the procedure
- As soon as you have decided to set up a company in Canada, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You will have to answer our consultant’s questions so that he or she can ascertain that your plans are possible to carry out.
- If they are, you have to cover the costs of registering a company and opening a bank account. The service price starts at 7,249 EUR.
Please use the payment method of your choice: a bank transfer or a credit card. You can also use such payment systems as Bitcoin, WebMoney, WesternUnion, and MoneyGram.
- Then you will have to supply the full package of documents necessary for registering a company in Canada and opening an account on Cook Islands. We will start the registration process after we receive the documents and the payment.
- When the tasks are completed, you can get down to business right away.
Please apply for these services to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.