Serbian company and/or branch maintenance costs. Additional services for companies in Serbia.
Clients interested in Serbian company and branch formation usually ask how much the annual renewal and maintenance of such company will cost. That being said, we have prepared a pricing that needs to be taken into account if you wish to register a company or branch in Serbia.
Why is it worth to consider Serbia in order to start a business?
- New companies are easily registered and managed
- Serbia should join EU in 2025
- Duty-free access to the EU market, USA, Russia and other countries, which altogether provides access to the market that consists of 1 billion people.
- The company or branch can be registered completely remotely
- You can open a branch of a foreign company, including an offshore company, and then immediately open a bank account for the branch;
- Corporate tax and dividend tax is 15% (in some cases, the effective rate may be reduced);
- If you register a company or invest in Serbia you hold the right to apply for residence permit and tax residence status.
What else can you do in Serbia?
- Open a personal bank account in Serbia (personal visit only);
- Open a corporate (non-resident) bank account in person or remotely;
- Register a Serbian company and open a bank account – in person and remotely;
- Register a branch of an offshore company and open an account in a Serbian bank;
- Get a residence permit for real estate investments and company or branch formation.
How much does it cost to renew a Serbian company / branch?
When calculating the profitability of a Serbian company it is necessary to take into account not only the cost of formation but also costs that have to be paid in the future. Serbian companies and branches are a good option because they do not require high repetitive costs.
- Company renewal fee does not exist as such
- The minimum monthly costs for the company vary around 200 EUR.
|Service||Type of service||Duration||Price in EUR|
|1||Company or branch legal address||Mandatory||One month||100|
|2||Keeping of original documents, archiving, scanning of incoming mail||Additional||Per month||40|
|3||Communication with an accountant (up to 5 emails/calls per month)||Additional||Per month||100|
|4||Accounting (separate agreement, basic price)||Mandatory||Per month||100|
|5||New certificate of incorporation, apostilled||Additional||Per request||200|
|6||Documents for the other branch/company, apostilled||Additional||Per request||200|
|7||Communication with tax authorities, government authorities and banks, (up to 5 times a month)||Additional||Per month||200|
|8||Legal services (lawyer)||Additional||Per hour||500|
|10||Other orders||Additional||Per hour||100|
|11||A resident in Serbia who will sign documents for tax authorities*||Additional||Per year||1000|
|12||Nominee service||Additional||Per year||1% from annual turnover but not less than 3000 EUR|
|13||In case of travelling to Serbia – transfer to the airport and back||60|
* If the company’s turnover is more than 65,000 EUR and the company has VAT, a responsible person is appointed. This person signs the documents for tax purposes and payment of VAT and is responsible for the correctness of data and calculations. A document may also be signed by a non-resident director.
Out of all services that can be provided, only two are mandatory – legal address and book keeping.
Family office: an all-inclusive solution for businessmen
Family office is a set of services designed to support your Serbian company at a special price. We offer you three packages:
- Basic package. Here is what’s included:
Company / branch legal address; Keeping of original documents, archiving, scanning of incoming mail; Communication with your accountant (up to 5 e-mails / calls per month); Communication with tax authorities, government authorities and banks (up to 5 times per month).
- Classic package. Here is what’s included:
All from basic package with 2 additional hours of consulting or legal services; 2 hours of other orders
- VIP package. Here is what’s included:
Basically, everything from basic and classic package, with addition to:
1 more hour of legal services; 1 more hour of consulting; transfer costs for two days in Serbia (13 and 14 from the table) 3 more hours of other orders; unlimited assistance with accounting, tax and government authorities
|Family office package||Duration||Price in EUR|
So how much will a second year maintenance of a Serbian company cost in total?
Let’s just keep in mind that there is no need to renew your company. Nonetheless, you will need to provide a mandatory legal address and basic accounting services for your company- which is 200 EUR per month (100 EUR legal address and 100 EUR accounting) or 2400 EUR per year.
This is the basic cost. Additional services, such as keeping of documents, communication with government authorities etc. can be provided. However, these services require a specialist at an additional fee.
You can also apply for the Family Office and get additional services at a much lower price.
For all further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.