Corporate Account Opening With Cayman Islands Bank Which Is Well Established And Has Multiple Investment Offers And Very Client Focussed.
The Offshore Pro Group international banking professionals will provide you with the opportunity to open a corporate account with this bank in the Cayman Islands that provides these benefits:
- Well established international bank
- Jurisdiction is tax free
- Bank is publically owned and listed
- Account can be opened remotely
- Wide range of investment services
- Multi currency accounts
- Internet banking
Send us an email to [email protected] for the best professional advice in regard to opening a corporate account with this Cayman Islands bank. It is essential that you first go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
The Cayman Islands Offshore Jurisdiction
The Cayman Islands is a British Overseas Territory that is situated in the Western Caribbean Sea. The country is located North of Panama and south of Cuba and has a population of approximately 60,000 people. English is the official language and they use the Cayman Islands Dollar (which is pegged to the United States Dollar (USD) as their official currency. The Cayman Islands is one of the last non self governing territories in the world.
Citizens of the Cayman Islands have the highest standard of living in the Caribbean according to the CIA World Factbook. The country has a GDP per capita which is the 14th highest in the world. It has a history of stable government due to the fact that it is a British overseas territory. Due to the country’s prudent economic policies it has a AAA sovereign risk.
The Cayman Islands has a well earned reputation as being one of the best jurisdictions for offshore banking in the world. The country is renowned for the establishment of private equity funds and hedge funds and the Cayman Islands are also experienced in transactions for debt, equity and insurance capital market transactions as well as mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
The Cayman Islands do not have any direct taxes. There is no income tax, corporation tax, profits or withholding taxes or capital gains tax. The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) is the supervisor and regulator of financial services in the Cayman Islands which includes banking services.
CIMA has a mission to maintain a first class financial system in the Cayman Islands and the regulatory body ensures that banks in the country comply with international standards. CIMA utilizes a rules based and risk based methodology when it comes to supervision and regulation. One example of this was their war against money laundering which the Cayman Islands has long been committed to. The country fully complies with the requirements of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) as well as the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
There is also social stability in the country and add this to the political and economic stability as well as the strict financial regulations being rigorously enforced, the Cayman Islands is a very smart choice of jurisdiction for the safeguarding, diversification and growth of your assets.
Your Corporate Account With This International Bank In The Cayman Islands
This bank was founded in 1974 and has become the leading provider of international banking services in the country. The bank is a traded company and is publically owned. More branches and overseas offices have been added as the bank has grown and gone from strength to strength. The personnel at the bank have vast experience in the financial sector.
The bank has a philosophy of always listening intently to their clients and then providing the highest quality service to them. Its aim is to always assist its clients to achieve their financial objectives. No matter what clients require, the bank is able to deliver through its strong network of international connections.
Clients that are non resident always receive a devoted value added relationship, and the bank has an international premier banking division with a dedicated team of relationship managers and support personnel. This team can offer their services in both English and Spanish. There is a lot of experience in the team when it comes to looking after high net worth individuals and the implementation of strategies for the protection, growth and diversification of their assets.
Because the bank has a full service investment brokerage it is able to offer a personalized investing service to all clients. Personalized asset allocation is always the starting point here. The bank will want to know your business and financial goals, your time horizon and your tolerance to risk. A portfolio that is diversified will then be developed for you and this will be regularly managed by the professionals at the bank.
There are also fund administration services on offer at this bank and these include alternative investment funds and alternative complex structures. Well qualified and experienced banking professionals have the most up to date technology in the fund administration industry so that optimum services which are tailored to your requirements can be provided.
In three separate years, 2005, 2008 and 2012, the bank has won the Financial Times Bank of the Year award. With the Offshore Pro Group you have the opportunity to open a corporate account with this Cayman Islands bank and you will also get professional investment advice from the bank for the safeguarding, diversification and enhancement of your assets.
Corporate Account Services Offered By This Bank In The Cayman Islands
It is possible for you to open a non resident corporate account remotely with this Cayman Islands bank, so there is no requirement for you to travel to the country and meet with representatives of the bank. After your corporate account has been opened, you will have access to the range of financial services that the bank can provide.
Immediately after account opening you will be allocated a business relationship manager who will be dedicated to assisting you. This personal relationship manager will be keen to work closely with you to fully understand your business and financial goals. After this an investment strategy will be devised and a portfolio built and managed for you.
The bank goes out of its way to build and maintain a strong relationship with all of its business account holders. It doesn’t matter if you have a small business or a medium or large one, your business relationship manager will structure the bank’s products and services to assist you in making your business plan a reality.
Whenever you require expert investment counselling the bank will be there to provide it to you. Investment experts can be found at the bank and they can advise you on any matters in the constantly changing world of investing. A diversified portfolio can be created for you by these experts and this will be the foundation for your ongoing investment success. This portfolio will protect you from the risks associated with investment.
Tailored fiduciary asset management is also available from this bank and it has access to a number of the best investment managers available through its institutional relationships. With an account structure like this you will still have access to liquidity without having to pay any fees which are normal with commission based trading accounts.
Your corporate checking account can be in either US Dollars or Cayman Island Dollars. Savings and fixed deposit accounts are multi currency and available in British Pounds Sterling (GBP), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD) or Cayman Island Dollars.
A Visa business card is available from the bank. This card will enable you to have access to cash 24/7 from ATM’s across the world. There are flexible payment options and you can review your spending with the card via monthly statements. Cards can be provided to employees that are authorised and they can have specific purchase and withdrawal limits applied. Your company name can be embossed on all cards for branding. There are benefits with this card such as travel insurance and auto rental insurance.
The business online banking service that is provided by the bank is highly secure and will enable you to have access to your corporate account from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day. All you need is an Internet connection. You will be able to pay bills, manage incoming and outgoing wire transfers, view your account balance and transactions, view and print statements and a whole lot more.
The minimum deposit required for the opening of a corporate account with this Cayman Islands bank is 100,000 US Dollars (USD).
The transaction and account fees that are charged by this bank are can change at any time. It is very important that you ask your Offshore Pro Group professional international banking consultant about these fees. Your consultant will provide the right guidance so that you can achieve the very best rates.
Please Use This Exact Procedure To Successfully Open A Corporate Account With This Cayman Islands Bank
To successfully a non resident corporate account with this Cayman Islands bank it is essential that you follow this step by step procedure please:
- Contact us via email [email protected] for completely professional guidance on corporate account opening with this Cayman Islands bank. It is strongly advised that you first go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
It is crucial that you know the risks associated with non resident banking today and strongly consider opening a second foreign bank account.
- We will provide total professional support to you in the opening a corporate account at this Cayman Islands bank, and for this you will need to pay a fee of 999 EUR. You can pay by credit card, Money Gram, bank transfer, Web Money, Western Union or Bitcoin.
- To open a corporate account the bank will need the beneficial owner(s) and all proposed account signatories to providethe following documentaion:
- A business plan or detailed description of the business and a list of countries where business is conducted and from where funds will be received or funds transferred to
- An indication of the expected turnover based on number and $ size of transactions per month and per annum – if more than one account or currency is requested then the turnover information is to be provided on a per account basis
- The reason for the relationship being established in the Cayman Islands
- Certified or notarised true copy of a clear and valid copy of the individual’s passport photo and signature pages
- Certified or notarised true copy of a form of residential address confirmation for all individuals on the account (e.g. current driver’s license or utility bill no older than 3 months)
- Bank reference addressed to the bank. All references must confirm the date of the relationship established (minimum of three years), average balance for the past year and satisfactory conduct of account
- A short bio which includes the source of wealth of the beneficial owners, along with supporting documentation
- Formal financial projections may be required to support or a two years tax return or copy of tax advice letter
The following corporate documents must be supplied (certified or notarized true copy):
Companies and Fund Administrators
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing or printout from online registry, otherwise independent confirmation e.g. lawyer/accountant that the entity still validly exists (if incorporated for more than 1 year)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registers of Directors, Members and Officers
- Fund Administration License
- Fund Administrators Authorised Signatory List
- Nominee agreement where applicable, and confirmation by the registered office of the ultimate beneficial owner(s) of the company
- Certificate of Registration
- Register of Directors
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Fund Offering Memorandum
Exempt Limited Partnerships
- Certificate of Registration of the Limited Partnership
- Register of Partnership Interests
- Limited Partnership Agreement
- Certificate of Incorporation of the General Partner (GP)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the GP
- Registers of Directors and Members (GP)
- Minute of the Directors of the GP authorising the opening of the LP account
- Offering Memorandum/Private Placement Memorandum (or equivalent)
As soon as you have supplied the necessary documentation we will check everything thoroughly and then send the documents to the bank as quickly as we can. You will need to wait for 15 business days for your non-resident corporate account in to be opened with this bank in the Cayman Islands.
Start the process of opening a corporate account at this Cayman Islands bank by contacting us via email [email protected]