Corporate Account Opening With A Bank In The Bahamas Which Is Heavily Client Orientated With Multiple Investment Opportunities.
The international banking professionals at the Offshore Pro Group offer you the ability to open a corporate account in the Bahamas with a bank that offers the following benefits:
- Tax free jurisdiction
- Family owned bank
- Remote account opening
- Simplified Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure
- Range of investment products
- Multi currency accounts
- Fast account opening
- Online banking
Contact us via email [email protected] for the right professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in the Bahamas. It is highly recommended that you initially go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
The Bahamas As A Private Banking Jurisdiction
The Bahamas, or its official name of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas is a multi island state which has more than 700 islands. The country is located in the Atlantic Ocean and is situated to the North of Cuba and to the South-east of Florida in the United States. The Bahamas is a parliamentary constitutional monarchy and has a population of around 390,000 citizens.
A strong economy exists in the Bahamas and it has been classified as one of the richest states in the Americas. Tourism is the mainstay of the economy and this is followed by banking and financial services. Agriculture is very important to the economy of the nation too. The Bahamas has good political and social stability and it has a good reputation as an offshore international banking center and there many financial institutions and banks are situated in the country.
There are many tax advantages in the Bahamas. Taxes are not applied to revenue, wealth, inheritance or capital gains. The country has been working hard for many years to enhance the reputation of the jurisdiction, and it will not sanction illegal financial practices such as money laundering. This hard work has paid off and this is due to the very stringent banking regulations that exist in the country now.
There have been several laws introduced by the government so that the country can comply with international banking standards. There has been the Financial Intelligence Unit Act, the Financial and Corporate Service Providers Act and the Financial Transactions Reporting Act. The Central Bank of the Bahamas regulates all of the banks in the country. All of the banks have to hold a capital reserve of at least 2 Million US Dollars and this has to grow as the bank grows. The capital must consist of at least 5% of assets or 8% of risk assets. It is prohibited for more than 15% of the bank’s total assets to be loaned or invested in any one business or group.
The Bahamas has a strong economy and it is both socially and politically stable. There are stringent financial regulations in place to ensure financial stability so the Bahamas is a smart choice of jurisdiction for the safekeeping, growth and diversification of your capital.
Your Corporate Account With This Private Bank In The Bahamas
Opened in 2014, this is a full serviced international bank. It is a subsidiary of a bank in Luxembourg that was opened in 2009. The bank is owned by a family who have excellent credentials in the financial industry. The family have a great deal of experience in investments and other financial matters.
The reason the family decided to open a number of banks was that they believed there was a need for a classic style bank where clients could be assured that their assets would be safe. They wanted to create strong private banks that were focused on clients and provided the reliability and safety that clients were looking for.
The bank has a conservative culture and they are intently focussed on their clients. The family set themselves a task of building a bank that “they would like to bank with.” Their primary objective is to get to know their clients very well and work with them to provide a structure for their wealth and manage it appropriately. This bank provides discreet, highly personalized banking services that are discreet for high net worth individuals.
The bank offers advice on investing and a comprehensive range of investment opportunities as well as traditional banking services. The owning family has a philosophy of “co-investing with them.” A number of investment opportunities are presented to you by this bank that the general public does not have access to. The range of investments is from senior ranking bonds to loans with well established corporations and private equity style opportunities.
All investments are subjected to a stringent vetting process with the family owners actually investing themselves. There is a wide horizon of investments that span across the majority of business sectors and areas of the globe. You can choose from just about all types of financial instruments from securities to private equities.
The Offshore Pro Group offers you the opportunity to open a corporate account with this family owned bank in the Bahamas and you will be provided with professional financial advice from the bank for the safeguarding, diversification and enhancement of your assets.
Corporate Banking Services At This Bahamas Bank And Your Asset Protection And Growth
You will be able to open a non-resident corporate account in this bank in the Bahamas remotely, which means that you will not have to travel to the country to meet representatives of the bank. As soon as your corporate account has been opened, you will be able to take advantage of a comprehensive range of financial services that are on offer at this bank.
As soon as your corporate account is operational, the bank will assign you a relationship manager who will be dedicated to you. They will develop a very close relationship with you and they will want to fully understand your business and financial goals. Following this they will advise on an investment strategy and then set up a portfolio for you that will assist in the achievement of your aims. When your portfolio is up and running it will be managed everyday and you will receive regular performance reports.
You will be able to take advantage of the expert and professional advice that will always be on offer. The world of investment is complex and always changing, so this advice is invaluable. An advisory portfolio service exists at the bank and is there for clients that want to maintain an involvement level so that they can be involved in decisions about their investments and portfolio management.
A third party fund platform is also available to clients of the bank. You will have access to fund managers that are experts and follow the investment strategies that the bank has determined. A full range of financial instruments are included here such as equities, fixed income and commodities from the major markets of the world. Using these funds will form the foundation of your portfolio and they can also be combined for further growth and diversification.
A selection of multi currency accounts is available for you to choose, and fixed term deposit accounts are available as well. A wide range of credit cards in the currency of your choice are also available. These cards are either Visa or MasterCard branded. Cards are also available from American Express if these are required and the prestigious and exclusive Centurion card can be made available to you.
A secure online banking service is provided by the bank so that you can have 24 hour a day access to your corporate account. All you need is an Internet connection and you can gain access from anywhere in the world. You can view your account balances as well as see your transactions and get detailed statements of your account whenever you want.
The minimum deposit required to open a corporate account with this bank in the Bahamas is 200,000 US Dollars (USD) in cash or transferrable securities. The bank expects that all corporate clients will hold at least one million US dollars in their account by the end of the first 12 months of banking.
The transaction and account fees that are levied by this bank are subject to change at any time. It is essential that you check the current fees with your professional Offshore Pro Group international banking consultant. Your consultant will provide advice and guidance so that you can achieve the most preferential rates.
Please Follow This Exact Process To Open A Corporate Account At This Bank In The Bahamas
To be successful with the opening a non-resident corporate account with this bank in Bahamas it is essential that you follow this step by step process precisely:
- Contact us via email [email protected] for totally professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in the Bahamas. It is highly recommended that you initially go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
It is vital that you fully understand the risks of non-resident banking in today’s climate and strongly consider opening a second foreign bank account.
- We will provide total professional assistance to you in opening a corporate account at this bank in the Bahamas, and for this, you will need to pay a fee of 2999 EUR. You can pay by credit card, bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, Web Money or even Bitcoin.
- The bank will require the beneficial owner, directors, managers and all proposed account signatories to supply comprehensive documentaion to open a corporate account. This will include:
- An origianl or certified copy of the Board of Resolution of the company to open an account with the bank
- A certified (notarized) color copy of the passport (the page that has the photograph and signature)
- Verification of residential address by means of a utility bill which contains the private address of the individual and is not more than 180 days old. A lease contract can also be supplied
- A reference letter that is addressed to the bank from a bank or a lawyer that is located in the resident country or equivalent as defined in the bank’s standards documentation
- An original Internal Revenue Service (IRS) document W-8BEN (for non US citizens) and W-9 for US citizens)
If the beneficial owner is a company then please supply:
- A certified true copy of the extract of the parent company register
- A certified true copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- A certified true copy of the Articles of Association
- A certified true copy of the authorized signatories list (all persons must be identified
- A beneficial owner declaration signed by all persons owning directly 10% or more of the shares, equities or any type of securities of the parent company or having power of attorney
- A proof of the listing on the relevant stock exchange if the beneficial owner is a listed company
The following corporate documents are required:
- A certified true copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- A certified true copy of the Articles of Association and the Memorandum
- A certified true copy of the share register and share certificates
- A certified true copy or original extract of the Company Register (or a certified copy of the Certificate of Incumbency if any)
- A certified true copy of the Register of Directors and Officers
- A certified true copy of the Certificate of Good Standing (if the company has been incorporated for over a year)
- A certified true copy of the Authorized Signature List (all persons on the list must be identified)
Once you have submitted all of the required documents we will check them thoroughly and pass them on to the bank as quickly as possible. You will need to wait for 10 business days for your non-resident corporate account in the Bahamas to be opened at the bank.
To begin the process of opening a corporate account at this bank in the Bahamas, please contact us by email [email protected]