Well Regulated Belize Bank To Open A Corporate Account Which Accepts US Citizens And Minimum Deposit Low.
It is not easy to open offshore bank accounts without the right help, and the Offshore Pro Group can provide this for you to open a corporate account in Belize with this bank that benefits you as follows:
- Offshore bank well regulated
- No need for travel to Belize – remote account opening possible
- Low deposit minimum
- Major currencies can be used in accounts
- United States citizens accepted
- Range of financial and investment products
- Secure online banking service
Firstly you must send us an email email@example.com and then we will be ready to help you with our expertise in international banking and ensure that your new non resident corporate account with this Belize bank is opened. As an important step in the process please be sure to read and provide the required responses here The Right Advice For Selection Of The Best Offshore Bank Account That Will Fulfil Your Requirements.
Belize As An Offshore Jurisdiction
Bordered by Guatemala to the south and west and Mexico to the north Belize is located in Central America on the Eastern coast. Belize has a modern and dynamic approach to life and has a rich history. It is a parliamentary democracy and a British Commonwealth member state and is also a member of the United Nations, WTF, and the IMF. Belize uses the Belizean dollar for its currency and this is stable being tied to the US dollar at a rate of 2:1.
Belize has a stable economy and relies on tourism and the export of agrarian goods. The economy of Belize is in growth and it is both socially and politically stable. Belize is a low tax jurisdiction and has very strict privacy laws. The banks will never disclose personal information to foreign parties without the issuance of a court order.
Recent jurisdiction ratings saw Belize at the top. These ratings were published by a Swiss company called Guaranty Trust Ltd, and the ratings were compiled taking into consideration a number of factors such as banking secrecy, communications, the legal system and tax regime of the jurisdiction.
Illegal monetary activities such as money laundering will not be tolerated by the Belizean government. In 1996 the Money Laundering Prevention Act was passed in and this meant that very strict measures have been placed on banks and other financial institutions in the country to ensure that there are no illegal monetary activities taking place. The banking sector of Belize is highly by The Central Bank of Belize. The government and the Central Bank and currently working hard and doing everything that they can to make the relationship with the USA stronger and to fully comply with the FATCA disclosure regulations.
All banks in Belize have to abide by minimum financial safeguards that are imposed by the Central Bank. A minimum adequacy ratio of 9% must be upheld as well as a liquidity requirement which is a minimum of 24%. The country’s growing economy, a politically and socially stable culture and a stable currency together with the strict regulatory measures in place makes Belize a good choice of jurisdiction for the protection, growth and diversification of your capital.
Your Corporate With This Private Belize Bank
Founded in 2003, this international bank has been awarded a Class A license by the Central Bank which means it is able to provide international banking services to non residents of the country. A Code of Business Conduct and Ethics has been introduced by the bank so that the highest standard of business practices and ethical behavior from all of its employees is maintained at all times. The chairman has to abide by this as well.
The building of client relationships is a high priority for the bank and they have a strong belief that these are built on trust. They will want to discuss your business in full as well as your financial goals and really understand your banking habits so that they can provide the best banking services to you. Client confidentiality will always be upheld by the bank and they will always safeguard your banking details. No information will be disclosed without prior authorization from you or unless a court order has been issued.
This bank exceeds the minimum adequacy ratio and liquidity requirements laid down by the Central bank by a long way. They will never enter into over speculation of client funds and this means that this bank is a very safe place for your capital deposits.
The aim of this bank is to provide the highest levels of personalized service to you when it comes to normal banking services, the provision of investment services and the management of your assets. All bank personnel have a lot of experience and are highly trained and they are professional at all times. Whenever you need to discuss your financial situation they will be willing to talk to you and offer you the right solutions.
Corporate Banking Services That This Belize Bank Can Offer
It is possible for you to open a non resident corporate account with this bank remotely, so there is no need for you to travel to meet bank representatives in Belize. Once your corporate account has been opened, you will be able to take advantage of the range of financial products and services that are on offer from this bank.
There are traditional and non traditional accounts available and it is possible for you to open a foreign currency holding account which can be in Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD), Swiss Francs (CHF), British Pounds Sterling (GBP) or Canadian Dollars (CAD).
There are also fixed term deposits available and you can choose from investment terms of one to five years. All fixed term deposit accounts are in US Dollars (USD) and the interest rates are competitive. A minimum deposit of 25,000 US Dollars (USD) is required for fixed term deposits. You can have the interest accrued paid on a monthly or quarterly basis into your account at the bank or arrange for it to be wired to another bank.
There are two types of accounts available which are either a demand deposit account or a Lifestyle account on offer. These are current accounts and savings accounts combined and both will pay interest if the account balance reaches the minimum threshold. With the demand deposit account you must have a minimum balance of 10,000 US Dollars to receive interest. The Lifestyle account requires a minimum the balance of 25,000 US Dollars but the interest rates are higher than the demand deposit account and two tiers of interest are available. Both these accounts can only be maintained in US Dollars.
Commercial loans for business projects are also available from the bank. There are flexible terms and repayment schedules available and the interest rates will vary dependent upon the loan currency that is used.
Once you have a corporate account with the bank you will be able to apply for a pre paid MasterCard. This is a convenient and safe way to shop wherever the MasterCard sign is displayed and to obtain cash from thousands of ATM’s all over the world. It is possible to pre-load the card with a maximum of 10,000 US Dollars and it is also possible for card holders to transfer funds between each other.
Secure remote access to your account is provided by the bank’s online banking service. The service is free and all you need is a computer and access to the Internet to use it. This means that you can access your account from anywhere in the world 24/7. The service will allow you to check your account balances, transfer funds between accounts, view your current statements and previous statements and obtain a detailed transaction history.
For a non resident corporate bank account you will need to make a minimum deposit of only 500 US Dollars (USD). Account balance minimum requirements do not exist with a demand deposit or a Lifestyle account but it is recommend that you cover off any bank charges with a minimum amount in your account. This deposit requirement is extremely low for a corporate account and is a significant plus when you consider that competing offshore banks would require a much heftier minimum deposit.
Fees for transactions and account maintenance charges will be made and these often change, you will be able to obtain the most up to date charge schedule from your international banking expert at the Offshore Pro Group. Should you require a deal on the very best charge levels then please tell us in your international bank selection form and we will do everything to help you achieve this.
This Process Needs To Be Followed To Open A Corporate Account With This Belizean Bank
This list must be followed in order to ensure that your corporate account in Belize will be opened successfully:
- Make contact with us using email firstname.lastname@example.org so that our experts can get to work on opening a foreign corporate account with this bank in Belize for you. After that be sure and read this page and send us back the most complete answers that you can Free Expert Tips On Selecting A Non Resident Bank Account.
Please also think about opening a second offshore account. This page explains the risks of just having one foreign corporate account you really do need a second offshore bank account.
- Our service is second to none when it comes to the opening of non resident corporate accounts so to take advantage of our expertise we ask you to pay us 2999 EUR. There are several payment options and these are credit cards, Bitcoin, Western Union, Web Money, bank transfer and Money Gram.
- To open a non resident corporate account you must provide certified documentaion in English (or translated into English). For the beneficial owner and each named person on the account you will need to provide:
- A notarized color copy of the page in the passport that has a photo and is signed
- Address proof via a bank statement or original utility bill (which is newer than sixty days old)
- A bank reference letter corresponding to the bank’s sample no more than 6 months old
- A professional reference letter as in the bank’s sample which is not older than 6 months
For an international Business Corporation (IBC) you will need to supply:
- Notarized copy of the certificate of Incorporation
- Notarized copy of the Memorandum & Articles of Association (company documents)
- Notarized copy of the Resolution of the Board of Directors
- Notarized copy of the Company’s Register of Officers/Shareholders and Directors
- Letter of undertaking (applicable in cases where shares are issued to the bearer – letter must state that if the ownership of the shares changes, the Bank will be informed in keeping with its obligation to know its clients)
- Notarized copy Certificate of Shareholders/subscribers
For an LLC you will need to supply:
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Formation
- Notarized copy of Operating Agreement
- Notarized copy of Articles of Organization
- Organization Meeting by The Organizer (Resolution of Organizer)
- Appointment of First Manager
- Ownership Certificate
- Registers of members/ managers
For a Trust you will need to supply:
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Trust
- Notarized copy of Trust Deed
For a foundation you will need to supply:
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Formation
- Notarized copy of Foundation Articles
- Businesses licensed to offer financial services MUST be provided a copy of the license or certificate
- In case of nominee shareholder/member Deed of Trust is required
- In case of nominee director/manager notarized POA is required
Please send all of this documentation to the Offshore Pro Group and we will scrutinize it, and if it is ok we will rapidly pass it on to the bank in Belize. After they have received the documents the bank will need approximately 15 business days for your offshore corporate account to be opened and ready for use.
We are awaiting your instructions to open a non resident corporate account at this Belize bank for you, so send us an email to get started email@example.com