Corporate Account Opening With Classic Offshore Bank In The Cook Islands Which Is Heavily Client Orientated With Multi Currency Accounts.
The international banking professionals at the Offshore Pro Group offer you the ability to open a corporate account in the Cook Islands with a bank that offers the following benefits:
- Tax free jurisdiction
- Heavily client orientated
- Multi currency accounts
- Classic offshore bank
- Remote account opening
- Range of investment products
- Online banking (under development)
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org for the right professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in the Cook Islands. It is highly recommended that you initially go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
The Jurisdiction Of The Cook Islands
The Cook Islands is situated in the South Pacific Ocean and it is an independent country of self-governance although it does have a free association with New Zealand. You will find the Cook Islands in between French Polynesia and American Samoa to the Northeast of New Zealand. The official language of the country is English it uses the New Zealand Dollar (NZD) as its official currency. The country is a representative democracy with a parliamentary system and it is also a constitutional monarchy.
Tourism is the biggest industry in the Cook Islands economy and dominates at 67%. International banking and financial services is growing very fast and is the next most important economic sector. The economy of the Cook Islands is and the country has a GDP per capita of around $9100. The Cook Islands are also politically and socially stable.
The Cook Islands are renowned throughout the world as a good offshore jurisdiction and this is mainly due to its protective laws that are well balanced. There is a lot of experience in the financial institutions and the banks there and they are well versed in the safeguarding, growth and diversification of assets.
As a non-resident of the Cook Islands you will not be subjected to any taxation. Non-resident bank accounts will not be taxed in any way and there is no capital gains tax in force either. The Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) regulates all banks and financial institutions in the Cook Islands Financial services in the Cook Islands and this body was founded back in 2003.
The Cook Islands have really cleaned up their act in regards to money laundering. The country was under pressure from the Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) as well as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) to make its money laundering rules more stringent. The government passed the Money Laundering Prevention Act in 2000 and the issue has been resolved due to the stringent regulations that the Act has enforced.
The economy of the Cook Islands is stable and it is socially and politically stable as well. When tis is combined with the strict financial regulations it makes the Cook Islands a jurisdiction of choice for your asset protection, diversification and growth.
An International Bank In The Cook Islands For Your Corporate Account
Founded in 1997, this is the only international bank that is operational in the Cook Islands. This bank has a policy to comply with all of the provisions of the anti money laundering Act as well as being fully compliant with international banking standards. It also fully complies with the 2011 Banking Act of the Cook Islands that means that your personal details will always be protected.
The bank has a deep-rooted philosophy of providing the very best banking and financial services to its clients. The bank personnel are experienced and fully trained and they will be very eager to get to know all about you and your business. They will want to completely understand your business and financial aims both in the short and long terms. Services will then be provided to you that are tailored to meet your individual requirements.
A total wealth management solution can be provided by this bank in the Cook Islands. Their investment experts will execute a thorough portfolio analysis to make certain that your investment objectives are being achieved on a consistent basis. Investment advice and guidance will be offered to you so that a sound investment portfolio can be established.
The Offshore Pro Group can offer you the opportunity to open a corporate account in the Cook Islands with this bank and you will also receive expert investment advice from the bank for the safeguarding, diversification and enhancement of your assets.
Your Corporate Account Banking Services From This Cook Islands Bank For Your Asset Protection And Growth
You will be able to open a non-resident corporate account with this bank in the Cook Islands remotely, so there will be no requirement for you to meet with the representatives of the bank in the Cook Islands. Once your corporate account is operational you will be able to take advantage of the range of financial services and investment opportunities that this bank can offer you.
Investment professionals will be at your disposal and they will be eager to talk about your financial objectives in as much detail as possible. After this discussion they will suggest an investment portfolio for you and will then mange the portfolio regularly once it is up and running. The world of investments is constantly changing so the bank’s investment experts will be ready to assist you whenever you need it.
You will have access to a trading account with this bank where you can trade all manner of international financial products that include stocks, bonds, shares, notes, commercial papers short-term financial instruments and mutual funds. You will receive guidance from your investment professional about how to utilize this trading as a sound security shield against the many risks that can be associated with investments. The advisor will work closely with you to ensure that you have the optimum combination of asset classes and investment styles to keep your risks down to a minimum.
You can open an investment account that the bank is able to offer through its approved banking partner. To open an investment account requires a minimum deposit of 500,000 US Dollars. These accounts are all tax compliant and you will need to produce a W-9 to open an account. This investment account will provide you with the benefit of asset protection and you will have the ability to trade stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities.
The bank also offers the opportunity to open a precious metal account. With this account you will have access to fully allocated precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum which can stored at a choice of locations. Free trading of your holdings will be possible and there will be no taxes applied. For precious metal accounts you will be required to make a minimum purchase of 300,000 US Dollars.
Your corporate cash account will be multi currency. Your account will be available in US Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Swiss Francs (CHF), Australian Dollars (AUD), British Pounds Sterling (GBP), Singapore Dollars (SGD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Canadian Dollars (CAD) and other world major currencies.
If your account balance is over 20,000 US Dollars you can take advantage of the fixed term arrangements available from this bank. Your funds can be placed on fixed deposit for periods of 7, 30, 60, 90, 180 and 270 days or twelve months. Fixed term deposits have attractive rates of interest.
A highly secure online banking service is currently being developed by the bank, and this will be freely available to you for the management of your account 24/7 from anywhere in the world. You will just need an Internet connection and you will be able to view the balance of your account, see your recent account transactions and obtain detailed statements. In the interim, all payments are carried out in accordance with the instructions sent and only from e mail addresses approved at the bank.
The minimum deposit required to open a corporate account with this Cook Islands bank is 20,000 US Dollars (USD). There is also a requirement that an account balance of 20,000 US Dollars (USD) minimum is maintained at all times.
The transaction and account charges that are levied by this bank are subject to change at any time. It is essential that you check the current charges with your professional Offshore Pro Group international banking consultant. Your consultant will provide advice and guidance so that you can achieve the most preferential rates.
Important Note: This bank will not open corporate accounts for any business that are:
- Money service businesses (e.g. currency traders, stock traders and merchant card operators) and entities setup to receive settlements from Money Service businesses.
- Any pornography business and entities associated with this
- Drugs or Online Pharmacies
- Jewellery / Gem / Precious Metal Dealers
- Gambling, online or otherwise
- Consultancy firms or individuals acting as consultants
- Defence Contractors / Arms and Munitions Manufacturers & Suppliers
- High transaction volumes (5 per month max)
- Cash Intensive Businesses (e.g. retail stores, hotels, convenience stores, taxi businesses etc)
- Companies that have the capability to issue bearer shares
Please Follow This Exact Process Precisely To Successfully Open A Corporate Account With This Cook Islands Bank
To be successful with the opening a non-resident corporate account with this Cook Islands bank it is very important that you please follow this step by step procedure precisely:
- Contact us via email email@example.com for totally professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in the Cook Islands. It is highly recommended that you initially go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
It is vital that you fully understand the risks of non resident banking in today’s climate and strongly consider opening a second foreign bank account.
- We will provide total professional assistance to you in opening a corporate account at this bank in the Cook Islands, and for this you will need to pay a fee of 2999 USD. You can pay by credit card, bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, Web Money or even Bitcoin.
- The bank will require the beneficial owner and each director, officer, trustee, manager, member and shareholder to supply the following documentaion to open a corporate account. This will include:
- Copy of the Passport/ ID card, showing number and country of issue, issue and expiry dates, signature and photograph of holder, and date and place of birth
- Proof of address – a notarized copy of a recent utility bill or an original utility bill or bank account statement (not older than 3 months)
- A completed biography for each account signatory (personal background, business interests, location and source of income)
The following corporate documentation will need to be supplied:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Registration (IBC)/ Formation (LLC)/ trust agreement, certified by the trustee as a true copy (TRUST)/ Agreement of Partnership (Partnership or LP)/ Copy of the constitutive documents filed with the jurisdiction of formation (other Legal Entity)
- Certificate of Good Standing (if company is older than 1 year)
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation/Association/Formation
- By-Laws or Memorandum of Incorporation/ Association or Operating Agreement
- Copy of director’s resolution or other constitutive document authorizing the opening of a bank account
- A Power of attorney for opening and managing an account, if the person’s rights to open / close an account are not clear from the constituent documents of the company
- Copy of Deed of Trust (in case of Nominal Shareholder)
Once you have submitted all of the required documentation we will check them thoroughly and pass them on to the bank as quickly as possible. You will need to wait for 10 business days for your non resident corporate account in the Cook Islands to be opened at this bank.
To begin the process of opening a corporate account at this bank in the Cook
Islands, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org