Corporate Account In A Non Resident Client Only Bank In Vanuatu 1000 EUR Minimum Deposit With Well Organized And Swift Account Opening Process.
With the services of the Offshore Pro Group you will be able to open an international corporate account with this Vanuatu bank. This bank is a good choice as it has the following advantages:
- This bank is dedicated to non residents only – a rare and significant benefit. You would have great difficulty locating this kind of bank on your own.
- Only 1000 EUR minimum deposit requirement which is low
- Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure has been simplified to enable fast account opening time
- Fees are lower in comparison to other non resident / international corporate accounts
- Coming soon a prepaid MasterCard
- Coming soon a platform for FOREX trading
Please send over an email address using firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide you with advice and guidance from our experts and help you to establish a new Vanuatu bank non resident corporate account. Additionally you should visit this page and study it carefully, then answer the questionnaire with full and comprehensive answers so that we can further assist you Here Is The Professional Advice That You Need To Chose A Non Resident Account That Will Meet Your Needs.
International Banking In Vanuatu
The Republic of Vanuatu is located in the South Pacific Ocean to the East of Australia. It is a renowned offshore banking jurisdiction that will protect your capital. The economic and political conditions in Vanuatu are very stable. The Republic offers companies the ability to open foreign corporate accounts remotely and with the minimum of fuss.
Vanuatu is a safe place to open a corporate account. The country complies with all of the stringent international banking laws and regulations. The financial institutions in Vanuatu are all fully compliant with the provisions of the Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act and the country is on the OECD white list.
Financial institutions in Vanuatu are regulated by the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu. They all have to be fully compliant with the Counter Terrorism Financing Act as well as the Anti Money Laundering Act. The international banking professionals at the Offshore Pro Group can provide the remote opening of a corporate account in Vanuatu (there is no requirement to visit the country) for clients that are looking for asset protection and diversification.
The Reserve Bank imposes many strict regulations on offshore banks in Vanuatu. All of the banks must comply with a minimum capital requirement. There is a capital adequacy framework in place in Vanuatu that follows the guidelines of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision international standards. The Reserve Bank can insist that an offshore bank maintain a higher capital ratio if this is deemed necessary. The Reserve Bank will take a close look at the bank’s risk strategies and overall profile.
Offshore banks in Vanuatu also have to confirm that their maximum exposure limit for a single or related group of clients is 25% of capital in relation to exposures to non bank and non government counterparties. Shareholdings are also restricted and the offshore bank will need the permission of the Reserve Bank to have shareholdings above 25% of capital in non financial business.
All offshore banks in Vanuatu have to maintain a minimum amount of liquid assets to ensure that they meet with the Reserve Bank’s liquidity adequacy requirements. In order to demonstrate that they can meet the demands of their clients, all banks must have liquidity management procedures in place that can be checked by the Reserve Bank.
Vanuatu Bank For The Opening Of A Corporate Account
Founded and licensed in Vanuatu in 2013, this well respected international bank has a license for international business that is fully compliant with the International Banking Act. The bank is supervised by the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit and regulated by the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu.
A holding company owns the bank and they have implemented a successful threefold strategy of banking, insurance and property development. The bank has a very experienced senior management team that have a lot of respect in the banking and financial services industry.
The major benefit of this bank is that it only provides services and support to non residents. It does not provide any services to residents of Vanuatu. This is very good news, as they will be focussed on providing you with all of the help and support that you need with your foreign corporate account.
Their legal compliance team will only be concerned with international banking regulations which will ensure that your corporate account is always safe. Your capital will be protected in this bank.
Another major benefit of opening a corporate account with this bank is the low minimum deposit of just 1000 EUR. This is extremely attractive as other foreign / offshore banks will require many times this amount to open a corporate account. The bank also has very strong correspondent accounts and is able to process commercial transactions.
The Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure required to open a corporate account has been simplified by this bank, and is now very brief compared with other foreign banks. Opening of corporate accounts is now easier and faster with this simplified KYC procedure.
Corporate Account Services For Asset Protection And Diversification
You will be able to open a corporate account in multi currencies which include US Dollars, British Pounds and Euros. These multi currency accounts satisfy all of the requirements of the IAS/IFRS standards. You will be provided with a secure Internet banking service to access your corporate account with the bank. With this online banking facility you will be able to see your account balance, access statements, create transactions and fully manage the account. 24 hour a day online bank support from Sundays to Fridays will also be available through the online banking service.
It will be possible for you to make international wire transfers from your corporate account. The bank is also planning to implement attractive prepaid MasterCard services as well as a FOREX trading platform.
The aim of this bank is to always provide a completely personalized service for its corporate account clients. The bank will want to understand your business goals and will work closely with you to achieve these. They offer support in multiple languages for corporate account holders.
This Vanuatu bank will insist that you make a minimum deposit in your international corporate account of 1000 Euros. This is a very attractive benefit and compares very favorably with the minimum deposits required by other banks that offer foreign corporate bank accounts.
The bank will make charges for transactions and account maintenance and these will change on a regular basis. Your Offshore Pro Group consultant will be able to let you have the very latest fee schedule so please be sure to request this from them. It is possible that your consultant can also provide you with expert advice on how to be sure of securing the most preferential charges for your new corporate account.
To Open A New Corporate Account Successfully Please Follow This List Of Instructions Exactly
This is a tried and tested list of actions that you must take in the order they are presented so that you can be sure of opening your new Vanuatu bank non resident corporate account:
- An email will need to be sent to us first at email@example.com so that we can begin to provide the professional international banking advice that you will require to open your corporate account with this bank successfully. The second action is to go over to this page and read it through, and then send your complete and full responses to the questions that are being asked The Steps To Take To Ensure The Right Choice Of Foreign Corporate Bank Account.
There are several risks you will be taking by only holding one international corporate bank account. If a second corporate account is opened overseas then you will reduce these risks by a big factor read this to understand why a second international corporate account is critical.
- You will receive our expert advice and guidance in the opening of your new non resident Vanuatu bank corporate account, and we will offer our professional services to you for the payment of just 2999 EUR. We offer a number of ways for you to send the payment and these are Money Gram, Web Money, Bitcoin, Western Union, bank transfer and payment via credit cards.
- Comprehensive documentaion will be demanded by this Vanuatu bank to open a corporate account. Documents required are:
- A full description of your business
- A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation / Regsitration
- Certificate of good standing if the business is older than 12 months
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation (or Company Constituion)
- Details of directors and shareholders – copy of the last annual return or certificate of incumbency
- A power of attorney for opening and managing the account if the individual’s rights to open / close an account are not clear from the constituent documents of the company
- For each shareholder with more than 20% equity and for each director the full names, addresses, dates of birth and occupations must be provided along with a personal CV. A scan of a Government issued ID document such as a passport that includes a photo and signature (scans must be at least 300 dpi, 1.6MB minimum). Proof of address via a utility bill addressed to the individual that is not more than 90 days old.
- In the case of a nominal shareholder, copy of the Declaration of Trust
- Board resolution to open a bank account, signatories and signature examples
Important Note: This bank makes an extra check of every director and shareholder of the company and will charge for this service. There is an additional KYC check fee of 100 Euros per person per company.
Once you have gathered the necessary documentation you will need to send it over to us and our experts will scrutinize it to ensure that it meets the bank’s requirements. Once all documents are in order they will be rapidly dispatched to the Vanuatu bank, and you will then need to allow up to 10 working days for your Vanuatu corporate foreign account to be established and ready for you.
Make a start today on your application for a new Vanuatu bank corporate account by connecting with us using this email address firstname.lastname@example.org