Corporate Account Opening With 1000 EUR Minimum Deposit In A Non Resident Client Only Bank In Vanuatu With Well Organized And Swift Account Opening Process.
The Offshore Pro Group, through its international banking professionals, offers you the ability to open a corporate account in Vanuatu with a bank that offers the following benefits:
- Dedicated non resident client only bank – this is a major benefit and is very rare. It would be almost impossible for you to find a bank such as this by yourself.
- Very low minimum deposit of only 1000 EUR
- Very simplified and brief Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure which leads to faster account opening times
- Lower fees when compared to other offshore / foreign corporate accounts
- Prepaid MasterCard (being implemented)
- FOREX trading platform (being implemented)
Contact us via email [email protected] for totally professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in Vanuatu. It is highly recommended that you initially go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
International Banking In Vanuatu
The Republic of Vanuatu is located in the South Pacific Ocean to the East of Australia. It is a renowned offshore banking jurisdiction that will protect your capital. The economic and political conditions in Vanuatu are very stable. The Republic offers companies the ability to open foreign corporate accounts remotely and with the minimum of fuss.
Vanuatu is a safe place to open a corporate account. The country complies with all of the stringent international banking laws and regulations. The financial institutions in Vanuatu are all fully compliant with the provisions of the Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act and the country is on the OECD white list.
Financial institutions in Vanuatu are regulated by the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu. They all have to be fully compliant with the Counter Terrorism Financing Act as well as the Anti Money Laundering Act. The international banking professionals at the Offshore Pro Group can provide the remote opening of a corporate account in Vanuatu (there is no requirement to visit the country) for clients that are looking for asset protection and diversification.
The Reserve Bank imposes many strict regulations on offshore banks in Vanuatu. All of the banks must comply with a minimum capital requirement. There is a capital adequacy framework in place in Vanuatu that follows the guidelines of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision international standards. The Reserve Bank can insist that an offshore bank maintain a higher capital ratio if this is deemed necessary. The Reserve Bank will take a close look at the bank’s risk strategies and overall profile.
Offshore banks in Vanuatu also have to confirm that their maximum exposure limit for a single or related group of clients is 25% of capital in relation to exposures to non bank and non government counterparties. Shareholdings are also restricted and the offshore bank will need the permission of the Reserve Bank to have shareholdings above 25% of capital in non financial business.
All offshore banks in Vanuatu have to maintain a minimum amount of liquid assets to ensure that they meet with the Reserve Bank’s liquidity adequacy requirements. In order to demonstrate that they can meet the demands of their clients, all banks must have liquidity management procedures in place that can be checked by the Reserve Bank.
Vanuatu Bank For The Opening Of A Corporate Account
Founded and licensed in Vanuatu in 2013, this well respected international bank has a license for international business that is fully compliant with the International Banking Act. The bank is supervised by the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit and regulated by the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu.
A holding company owns the bank and they have implemented a successful threefold strategy of banking, insurance and property development. The bank has a very experienced senior management team that have a lot of respect in the banking and financial services industry.
The major benefit of this bank is that it only provides services and support to non residents. It does not provide any services to residents of Vanuatu. This is very good news, as they will be focussed on providing you with all of the help and support that you need with your foreign corporate account.
Their legal compliance team will only be concerned with international banking regulations which will ensure that your corporate account is always safe. Your capital will be protected in this bank.
Another major benefit of opening a corporate account with this bank is the low minimum deposit of just 1000 EUR. This is extremely attractive as other foreign / offshore banks will require many times this amount to open a corporate account. The bank also has very strong correspondent accounts and is able to process commercial transactions.
The Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure required to open a corporate account has been simplified by this bank, and is now very brief compared with other foreign banks. Opening of corporate accounts is now easier and faster with this simplified KYC procedure.
Corporate Account Services For Asset Protection And Diversification
You will be able to open a corporate account in multi currencies which include US Dollars, British Pounds and Euros. These multi currency accounts satisfy all of the requirements of the IAS/IFRS standards. You will be provided with a secure Internet banking service to access your corporate account with the bank. With this online banking facility you will be able to see your account balance, access statements, create transactions and fully manage the account. 24 hour a day online bank support from Sundays to Fridays will also be available through the online banking service.
It will be possible for you to make international wire transfers from your corporate account. The bank is also planning to implement attractive prepaid MasterCard services as well as a FOREX trading platform.
The aim of this bank is to always provide a completely personalized service for its corporate account clients. The bank will want to understand your business goals and will work closely with you to achieve these. They offer support in multiple languages for corporate account holders.
The minimum deposit to open a corporate bank account with this bank is 1000 Euros. This is a very attractive benefit and compares very favorably with the minimum deposits required by other banks to open foreign corporate bank accounts.
The commission fees that are applied by this bank can change at any time. It is essential that you check the current fees with your professional Offshore Pro Group international banking consultant. Your consultant will provide advice and guidance so that you can achieve the most preferential rates.
The Process To Be Followed To Open A Corporate Account At This Bank
For the successful opening of a foreign corporate account with this Vanuatu bank it is essential that you follow these steps precisely:
- Contact us via email [email protected] for totally professional advice about opening a corporate account with this bank in Vanuatu. It is strongly recommended that you first go through the steps on this page Free Professional Advice On Choosing A Foreign Or Offshore Bank Account.
It is essential that you fully understand the risks of non resident banking today and it is highly recommended that you consider opening a second foreign bank account.
- We will provide total professional assistance to you in opening a corporate account at this Vanuatu bank, and for this you will need to pay a fee of 2999 EUR. You can pay by credit card, bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, Web Money or even Bitcoin.
- The bank will require you to supply comprehensive documentaion to open a corporate account. This will include:
- A full description of your business
- A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation / Regsitration
- Certificate of good standing if the business is older than 12 months
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation (or Company Constituion)
- Details of directors and shareholders – copy of the last annual return or certificate of incumbency
- A power of attorney for opening and managing the account if the individual’s rights to open / close an account are not clear from the constituent documents of the company
- For each shareholder with more than 20% equity and for each director the full names, addresses, dates of birth and occupations must be provided along with a personal CV. A scan of a Government issued ID document such as a passport that includes a photo and signature (scans must be at least 300 dpi, 1.6MB minimum). Proof of address via a utility bill addressed to the individual that is not more than 90 days old.
- In the case of a nominal shareholder, copy of the Declaration of Trust
- Board resolution to open a bank account, signatories and signature examples
After you have submitted all of the required documentation we will check everything thoroughly and pass the documentation on to the bank as quickly as possible. You will need to wait for 10 business days for your Vanuatu corporate foreign account to be opened at the bank.
To begin the process of opening a corporate account at this Vanuatu bank, please contact us by email [email protected]