Corporate Account Which Is Remotely Opened With A Bank In Saint Vincent That Has Asset Management Services And Low Minimum Deposit And Multi Currency Account Option.
If you want to be sure of opening your new international corporate account with this Saint Vincent bank then use our expert services at the Offshore Pro Group. Our international banking consultants will work with you to open your account. You should give strong consideration to opening your corporate account with this bank in Saint Vincent because:
- You will have opportunities for investments and trading is available
- You will not have to travel to Saint Vincent as your account can be opened remotely
- A low minimum deposit for a corporate account as well as a low minimum balance
- Your current account can be multi currency
- Fast opening of your corporate account
- Remote banking system that is highly secure
It is easy to get started with your application for an international corporate account with this Saint Vincent bank. Just send us an email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get started and advise you on what you need to do. Please see our confidential questionnaire on this page and respond in full so that we can understand your business and financial objectives Here Is The Lowdown From The International Banking Professionals On How To Choose The Right International Corporate Account.
The Qualities Of Saint Vincent As An International Banking Jurisdiction
The official name of the country is Saint Vincent and the Grenadines but it is known to most people as just Saint Vincent. The island nation is located in the Caribbean and is around 100 miles away from Barbados. The current figures suggest that Saint Vincent has a population of around 105,000 people. Together with a common law legal system, Saint Vincent is a democracy which has a parliamentary system of government. A member of the United Nations, Saint Vincent is also a member of the Organisation of East Caribbean States (OECS) and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
Saint Vincent’s economy has grown over the years and is becoming well developed. The social and political stability of Saint Vincent is also good. The most dominant economic sector is now tourism which has replaced agriculture. The GDP per capita of the country has increased to around $12,000. The currency of the nation is the East Caribbean Dollar (XCD) and this is also stable due to its pegging to the US Dollar (USD).
For a long time it has been a prime objective of the Saint Vincent government to enhance the country’s reputation as a world renowned center for international banking. The government has reformed laws and made several additional changes to achieve this objective. The introduction of the International Financial Services Authority (IFSA) as the regulator for offshore banks was a major step forward. All illegal financial practices such as money laundering have been stopped by the IFSA, and they very closely monitor the conduct of banks to make certain that the country’s financial laws are being adhered to.
With the bank secrecy laws in Saint Vincent no bank will give your account information to anybody. You will find that other international banks in different countries will just give client’s bank account details to overseas law enforcement agencies without question. This will never take place in Saint Vincent, and the banks will only share information if ordered by a court of law in the country.
Saint Vincent has developed itself into a credible international banking jurisdiction and it is a very safe place for your assets. Asset enhancement and diversification are also possible with the international banks. Their economy has developed well and all the key factors of political, social and economic stability are in place. The IFSA and the government have worked hard to eradicate all illegal monetary activities too.
The Reasons That This Bank Is A Good Choice For Your Non Resident Corporate Account
In 1997 this international bank in Saint Vincent was granted a license from the IFSA and began trading. In its first year the bank had become a member of the SWIFT inter-bank network and more impressively it became a full member of the MasterCard international card association.
The focus of this bank is asset management and investments for corporations, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. The bank will provide you with a tailored solution for asset management on a global basis. The bank continuously updates its range of investment products so you will have a comprehensive range of products to choose from.
A highly responsive customer service team has been established by this bank to serve its clients. They can be contacted for assistance by telephone, on Skype or through email. The team is able to provide assistance in nine languages and these are Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
The bank will assist you in growing your capital through the investment opportunities that they can provide as well as term deposits and precious metal accounts. Several specialists are employed by the bank and some of the employees are expatriates. These specialists will understand your situation and provide help to you with all aspects of wealth management, including providing you with the best advice.
The bank has a mission to offer a global reach that really has a personal touch. The specialists avidly follow the international money markets and know all of the latest trends. The service that you will receive will be highly personalized and the bank employees will want to fully comprehend your business and financial aspirations so that they can assist with the best product offerings.
Four values form the foundation for what the bank does each day and these are the client always comes first which is achieved through their multilingual customer service team, there must be variety in the services that they offer to clients, they will continue to build strategic partnerships in order to provide an even better service to clients and the last value is always striving for excellence in everything that they do.
The Main Services That This Saint Vincent International Bank Can Offer You
You will be able to open your international corporate account remotely with the advice and guidance of the international banking experts at the Offshore Pro Group. Not having to visit Saint Vincent to meet with agents of the bank prior to your account being opened is a significant benefit. After your corporate account is operational you can use the many financial services that this Saint Vincent bank can provide to you.
If you are looking to make a good return on your capital (high single digit) then you should consider the bank’s optimum asset management service. This is a fund which has been developed for medium to long term asset management of around three to five years. You will find that there are moderate risks associated with this fund. It is a combination of different mutual funds that are from asset management companies and internationally renowned investment houses.
The bank has a highly secure currency trading portal for making FOREX trades. Futures and commodities trades are also available through this portal, and you can trade five days every week on a 24 hour a day basis. If you need assistance with any trades then the customer services team will be very happy to help you.
A precious metals account can be opened and this is a good asset management strategy. Through the purchase of silver and / or gold you will be able to diversify your assets. Any purchases are held in a strongly regulated storage facility in Switzerland. Any purchases of precious metals that you make through this bank will be fully owned by you.
If you prefer to manage your own investment portfolio and make your own decisions then an investment brokerage and online trading platform is available to you from this bank. Here you can trade bonds, CFD’s, ETF’s, FOREX, futures, options and stocks. You can use the online platform on your desktop PC, a laptop or a smart phone or tablet so trades can be made from any location and you can also check your position.
The bank uses two major currencies which are the Euro (EUR) and the US Dollar (USD) but you will have the option to open a multiple currency current account as well. The currencies supported by this account are the Euro (EUR), British Pounds Sterling (GBP), Canadian Dollars (CAD), the US Dollar (USD) and the Swiss Franc (CHF).
If you need a debit card for your business then these can be supplied with Maestro / Cirrus or MasterCard branding. The cards can be in either Euros (EUR) or US Dollars (USD) and they will be directly associated with your corporate account. The bank also offers payroll solutions, and debit cards can be used for your employees to receive their salaries and expenses. With these debit cards cash can be withdrawn from millions of ATM’s all over the world. If you want a credit card then the platinum card that is offered by this bank has a number of advantages.
You can easily set up term deposits with this Saint Vincent bank. There is a choice of two which are the standard term deposit or an investment fund linked term deposit. The longer the term of your deposit, the higher the interest rate that is paid. Term deposits can be opened for short term one, three, six, nine and twelve months, and longer term 2, 3, 4 and 5 years. You will need to make a deposit of at least 10,000 US Dollars (USD) or alternative currency equivalent amount. The fund linked term deposit will pay you higher interest rates but you will need to invest more and this starts at 100,000 US Dollars (USD).
To gain access to your account remotely and on a 24/7 basis you can use the bank’s highly secure online banking service. Generating and downloading account statements as well as viewing your account balance and transaction history are all possible. You can do more such as activating or stopping a bank card, transfer funds to external banks and keep an eye on your investment portfolio.
The bank will demand that you make a minimum deposit into your non resident corporate account of 1500 Euros (EUR). With other international banks demanding up to a million Euros to open an international corporate account this is a big plus. You must also keep 225 Euros (EUR) in your corporate account as a minimum balance which is also low.
This bank will make you pay fees for your account maintenance and for all of your transactions and it is possible that these fees will rise now and again. Ask your consultant at the Offshore Pro Group to provide you with the most up to date schedule of fees. If you want our assistance in trying to establish the very best bank charges for your corporate account then please indicate this when you are filling out your international bank selection form.
Important Note: This bank will not open corporate accounts for companies that are in the oil and gas industry and if your company provides FOREX trading facilities or trades on the currency exchange market then an account will not be opened if your business does not have a license.
Your New International Corporate Bank Account Will Be Successfully Opened In Saint Vincent If You Closely Follow This Action List
Please make sure that you take all of the actions in order in this step by step list so that your non resident corporate account can be set up at this bank in Saint Vincent:
- Action number one is to make initial contact with us using the following email address email@example.com so that we can start the important process of guiding you through each step that needs to be taken to establish your corporate account. Action number two is to inform us of your business and financial situation by responding to all of the questions on this page in full (this is totally confidential) All That You Need To Know About Making The Right Selection Of Non Resident Corporate Account From The International Banking Experts.
A single international corporate account can leave you exposed to risks today. The solution is to open an additional international corporate account in a different jurisdiction as explained on this page don’t be exposed to the risks of holding a single account and open an additional account.
- With our experience and knowhow you will be able to open your non resident corporate account with this Saint Vincent bank. In order that we can start working with you to get your account opened please send us a one-time payment of 2999 EUR. Western Union, Money Gram, credit cards, Web Money, a bank transfer and Bitcoin are all payment methods available to you.
- Please provide the following documents in order to open your new international corporate account with this bank in Saint Vincent:
- Filled, printed and signed bank forms to open a corporate account, including FATCA declaration form. This FATCA document must be completed by all individuals without distinction of nationality and/or citizenship in accordance with the bank’s obligations to FATCA
- Notarized copy of the passport of the Commissioner and the Trustee (if any), all Directors / Managing Directors / Owners of the Company or other acceptable identification document (page with photo and signature). Canadian and USA citizens must also submit a notarized copy of a driver’s license
- A notarized copy of a utility bill or original utility bill (less than three months old) or extract from the bank account of the Commissioner and the Trustee (if any), all Directors / Managing Directors / Owners of the Company to confirm residential addresses
- A letter of recommendation from the Bank for the authorized persons and the additional Trustees (if any), as well as for all Directors / Managing Directors / Owners of the company
- A notarized copy of the Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Good standing (if the company is older than 1 year)
- Notarized copy of the Minutes of the General Assembly and the Memorandum of Association/ Structure / Operating agreement
- The decision of the Board of Directors / Minutes of the Meeting of Managers authorizing the opening of the account at this bank and giving the right to manage this account
- Declaration of bearer shares (if the company has bearer shares)
- Declaration of Trust if the company has corporate shareholder(s)
- The power of attorney, if the company has corporate director(s)
- A copy of the certificate of the strong financial position of the corporate shareholder(s) / director(s)
- A copy of the passport or other identification document (the page with photo and signature), as well as a utility bill or statement from the Bank as a confirmation of the address of corporate director / shareholder, if he is a physical person
- A signed business plan on the company’s letterhead
- If the nominee is a company and not a physical person, complete and verified company documents must be submitted, with evidence of ultimate ownership of the nominee company, its directors and its shareholders as well as complete notarized passport or ID, proof of address and bank reference
All of the above documents need to be sent to the Offshore Pro Group and we will scrutinize them for compliancy with the bank’s requirements. If compliant the documents will be quickly sent to the Saint Vincent bank. After verification of the documents by the bank it will take approximately 7 working days to have your non resident corporate account ready for use.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started right away.