Why to incorporate a company or a branch of a company in Serbia?
Serbia now offers a solution for classical offshore companies struggling with a problem of non-resident account opening, frozen accounts or inability to work with international banks. For newly registered companies Serbia offers a package of numerous benefits. You can now optimize your taxes, work through a resident company with no hustle and no special requirements from banks. Serbian solution is simple, straightforward, cost-effective and 100% legal.
Why registering company or branch of your company in Serbia?
- Taxation on profits of 15% (with the possibility to legally optimize tax burden to up to 0%)
- Your company can have a resident company status, but without being considered as a legal entity
- The possibility to obtain Serbian residence without living in the country.
- Serbia is politically stable jurisdiction
- Serbia is on its way to join EU in 2025
- A strong, stable and developed banking system of the country (the legacy of Yugoslavia) – especially in commercial operations
- Ability to avoid double taxation
- The absence of any sanctions
- Bank accounts for companies, incorporated in Serbia can be opened in different banks worldwide: American, Western European, Russian, Chinese, Serbian banks
- Serbia has an excellent geopolitical position
- Lack of visa regime, freedom of movement
- Exceptional diplomatic relationship with both EU and the Russian Federation
- Special status in trade – an agreement on duty-free trade with the Russian Federation
- Advanced and developed network of correspondent banks
- Experience in the banking system with loans, letters of credit …
- International Financial Reporting Standards – transfer of profits to other countries – simple tax optimization
More on European and domestic banks in Serbia:
- Loyal to the beneficiaries of foreign companies (beneficiaries – non-residents of Serbia);
- Accounts in currencies: USD, EUR, CHF, RUB and other
- Reasonable banking rates
- Convenient account opening format:
– remotely or in person
Serbian company Incorporation Procedure, DD, KYC
Company name reservation
- Provision of our lawyer with Limited Power of Attorney (this can be done in the country of origin or Serbia)
*In case PoA is issued in another country it has to be Apostilled and translated into Serbian. Preferably the translation should be done in Serbia.
- Criminal record certificate from the police department a country of residence;
- A copy of passport (notarization not necessary)
- Three proposals of the company name;
- A brief description of future activities of the company;
* Processing time 2 days.
Verification of the Articles of Incorporation
- Notarization of a standard form of the Articles of Incorporation.
* Processing time: 1 day.
Registration in the Serbian Business Registration Agency
* Processing time: 3-4 days.
Providing an address for the company and a personal residence
- Renting or purchasing an office/apartment. Rents start from 150 EUR per month.
*Processing time: 3 days
Signing up for temporary residence (White Card)
- PERSONAL PRESENCE
- Processing time: one day
- Expiration date of this card is 90 days