Despite recent turbulence, Switzerland is still by far the most important private banking centre in the world and an excellent option for account opening. We have chosen to work with a small Swiss bank in the Canton of Geneva that also welcomes small clients and offers remote account opening by videoconferencing. Exceptionally wide range of technology driven services but with private banking service (typical response time to emails is under 1 hour)
Personal and corporate clients. Special focus on the Latin American and Russia/CIS markets. No US persons. Residents of Canada, Japan and EU countries may be subject to restrictions: check case-by-case. No pure offshore company accounts accepted, but NZ, Singapore, Cyprus, UK etc are OK.
English, Russian, French, Italian, German, Spanish, etc
- No bank reference required
- By using a single account, you can choose from various trading platforms to trade the instruments of your choice (stocks, options, futures, forex, CFD etc).
- Safe deposit boxes available, also physical metals transactions
Visa, MC and Amex from Viseca in USD, EUR and CHF.
Various prepaid anonymous and virtual cards from Swiss Bankers in CHF, USD and EUR.
Documents and Account Opening Process:
- Standard set of certified copy documents with apostille, or original corporate documents may be sent instead for inspection and return.
- Proof of address (utility bill), Proof of source of funds
- Certificate of Incumbency or Registry Extract.
- Passport or EU/Swiss citizen ID card certified by notary public, post office, or municipal authority (no apostille required on this). Certification by lawyers and accountants is not acceptable.
Once the above documents are ready, we obtain a pdf file the same day with contracts to sign and account number is allocated at the same time. Then we must submit scans of the contracts and company documents to schedule the videoconference (any standard webcam is fine for this). Client must physically show passport during the videoconference. Account is then active for receiving funds. Once the bank has received the hard copy documents and the opening deposit has been covered, internet banking will be activated and withdrawals are then allowed.
CHF 10,000 personal, CHF 20,000 corporate.
For further information on procedures and fees for opening your Swiss offshore bank account, contact Offshore Pro Group today!