Secured credit cards with an offshore bank account in St. Lucia
What are these secured credit cards issued by St. Lucia bank and how do they work?
A secured credit card is not a typical credit card. It basically works like a regular debit card but has some major key advantages over a debit and credit card together.
Clients are requested to provide a deposit in their bank in order to secure their limits. Usually the same amount that you put on your account will be the amount that you can actually spend. A deposit itself represents a security for the purchases you make using the card. The credit limit on a secured credit card will usually be equal to your security deposit.
Some main advantages of a secured credit card issues by this respectable St. Lucian offshore bank comparing with regular credit card:
- Secured credit card will be easily approved, comparing to a credit card
- Some goods and services can be paid online only with credit cards. Secured credit cards will be also accepted, unlike debit cards.
- Clients with bad credit history are welcome to apply for a secured debit card.
At this time, we offer you to open an offshore bank account and get a secured credit card immediately.
Not only that you can have an account in a reputable bank in Caribbean but you can also use their outstanding service and flexibility to finally buy products online that simply could not accept any of your debit cards.
- Fees and limits for secured credit cards issued by the St. Lucian bank:
- Credit cards issued to clients must be secured by 125% of the credit limit.
- All cards are issued in US Dollars only
- When completing the application, please a desired credit limit desired must be indicated, as well as the card type
- Business cards are issued only as VISA, Personal cards may be VISA or MasterCard
- There is an annual fee of USD 60.00 for Personal Cards and USD 150.00 for Corporate
- Your credit card will be paid off in full at the end of the month out of your operating
- The bank will process payments (in full) on behalf of clients on the monthly due date. There is a fee of USD 15.00 for the service. .
- If a card is cancelled, funds will be returned from the security account to operating account after a period of 150 days.
- Interest is paid at 0.30%p.a. on a minimum of USD 10,000.00 while funds are on the
- A PIN (Personal Identification Number) will be sent one week after the card is delivered to the owner
- Limits: ATM – USD 2,000.00 for cash withdrawals per day with a limit of USD 1,000.00
per transaction. The weekly limit for cash withdrawals is five (5) per week and USD
5,000.00 in total.
- SECURED CREDIT CARD CHARGES
ATM USD 12.00 or 2.5% (whichever is greater)
There is no charge for POS(Point of Sale) transactions
Interest is charged on any outstanding balance at 1.625% monthly
New Card US$10.00
Additional Card US$ 8.00
Replacement Card US$15.00
Renewal Card US$ 7.00
Loading fee US$15.00
Cash withdrawals US$ 2.50
POS Transactions US$ 1.00
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more and order these cards and your bank account in St. Lucia.