Vanuatu Bank Corporate Account With No Requirement For A Minimum Deposit In A Non Resident Client Only Bank With Multi Currency Accounts And Total Client Focus.
Opening a non resident corporate account is no easy task, but with the help of the experienced offshore professionals at the Offshore Pro Group you will be able to open your account in Vanuatu. This bank has a number of advantages including:
- Client orientated bank
- Minimum deposit not required
- Your account will be multi currency
- Remote opening of accounts
- Investment product range
- E banking
So start by sending an email to us email@example.com and our team of professionals will get to work on the opening of your non resident corporate account with this bank in Vanuatu. Please take the time to read the information on this page carefully and answer the questions in full Free Guidance And Advice On Choosing An International Bank Account.
The Offshore Banking Jurisdiction Of Vanuatu
Vanuatu is a small series of islands that are situated East of Australia and North East of New Caledonia. It is famous as an offshore banking jurisdiction and the protection, growth and diversification of assets. Offshore banking accounts can be opened remotely. Vanuatu has a stable economy as well as stable legal and fiscal systems.
When it comes to international banking regulations the country is fully compliant. The financial institutions of Vanuatu comply with the provisions of both the Counter Terrorism Financing and Anti Money Laundering Acts. The Offshore Pro Group can offer remote account opening of a corporate bank account in Vanuatu for non resident clients who are looking to protect and grow their capital.
All banks in Vanuatu have a minimal capital requirement imposed upon them. The Reserve Bank of Vanuatu is the banking regulator and it has put in place a capital adequacy framework that complies fully with the banking international standards set by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision. The Reserve Bank is able to instruct a Vanuatu bank to maintain a higher capital ratio if they believe that this to be necessary. Risk strategies and profiles of the Vanuatu banks are assessed by the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu.
All banks are subjected to a maximum exposure limit which is 25% of capital for a single client or group of clients in respect of exposures to non government and non bank counterparties. Shareholding restrictions are also in force, and the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu has to provide authorization to any bank to hold aggregate shareholdings in non financial business above 25% of capital.
Finally a liquidity adequacy test is in place and Vanuatu banks have to keep a minimum proportion of their balance sheet in liquid assets. Liquidity management procedures must be in place at all of the international banks in Vanuatu to ensure that they able to meet their payment obligations to their clients.
Vanuatu Private International Bank For Your Corporate Account
Founded in 1997, this is a full serviced international private bank that is registered and licensed in Vanuatu. This bank was granted a license to carry out international business that complies with the International Banking Act provisions, and it is managed by the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit and regulated by the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu.
The main focus of this bank is the provision of financial services to wealthy high net worth individuals and businesses throughout the world. Wealth and asset management is a speciality and they can provide tailored investment packages that will achieve the financial goals of their clients. You can be certain of a highly personalized service from this bank and they will want to get to know you to understand how they can assist in the achievement of your business and financial aims.
There is a philosophy in place at the bank to create long term value through commitment and responsibility and they are dedicated to providing professional services to each client. The protection, diversification and enhancement of your assets is their top priority and they achieve this through a process of fully understanding what you want to achieve.
The bank has an independence principle and it stands alone with a strong stance against external influences. Being owned by management, the bank is never under any pressure to seek short term gains. A longer term view has been developed for the growth of the bank and high standards have been set for responsibility and integrity.
The employees at the bank, both management and staff, are all specialists with a great deal of experience and they are dedicated to understanding business and personal situations in order to provide the correct advice. This, the bank believes, is a prerequisite for long term relationships with clients that are solid and built on trust.
There is a compliance culture at the bank and the bank believes that the commitment to compliance begins at the top. This has led to a very strong commitment to honesty and integrity within the bank. All senior management, including the board of directors, will lead by example and they actively encourage all members of staff to be compliant with the highest standards in the banking industry. Adherence to all the relevant laws, and the spirit of these laws, is a must for all bank personnel.
Corporate Banking Services Offered And The Protection And Growth Of Your Assets
This bank will allow you to open a non resident corporate account remotely, which means that you will not have to travel to Vanuatu to meet with bank representatives. After your corporate account has been opened, you will have access to the wide range of financial services that this bank can make available to you.
Your corporate account with the bank will be multi currency in Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD) and the British Pounds Sterling (GBP). From this account you will be able to perform everyday banking transactions and you can get assistance from staff at when it comes to balance checking, making payment, setting up and amending standing orders and the transfer of funds between accounts. Foreign currency orders are accepted and foreign exchange services are available between all of the major world currencies.
You can use international wire transfers with your corporate account, and these are transacted using the SWIFT system. It will be possible for you to arrange wire transfers to more than 200 countries. Continuous interest can be earned through the use of the bank’s savings accounts. Monthly statements will be provided to show the interest that has been earned. There are also term deposit products that have competitive interest rates. You can make an application for a pre paid MasterCard that provides a convenient and safe way to withdraw cash from ATM’s and make purchases all across the world.
Specialized asset management is available from this bank and it is an area that they are very experienced and proficient in. You can take advantage of a tailor made portfolio or choose to invest in bonds and equities, mutual funds, make structured investments, strategy mandates and alternative investment portfolios such as hedge funds, real estate funds, and private equity.
The bank will offer you investment advice and conduct research on your behalf so that the best investment opportunities can be found for you. You will always have an investment expert at your disposal but at the same time you will have the freedom to make your own decisions on investments. You can trade thousands of instruments across various asset classes with the bank’s complete multi product online trading platform.
The bank will supply you with their free online banking service so that you can access your corporate account 24/7 from anywhere in the world. All that is required is an Internet connection and a personal computer or mobile device. Account balances can be viewed as well as recent transactions, the transfer funds between accounts, current statements and previous statements and a detailed history of all of your transactions.
For a standard corporate account with this Vanuatu bank there is no requirement for a minimum deposit. You will not be asked to maintain a minimum account balance either, but it is suggested that you do make a small deposit in order to provide coverage for banking fees. To open a corporate account with competing offshore banks, a significant deposit would be required and you should see this as a major advantage. If you want to open an asset management account an investment of 500,000 Euros (EUR) is the minimum requirement.
The account and transaction fees that are levied by this bank often change. Be sure to ask for the latest bank fees when you talk to your Offshore Pro Group foreign banking consultant. If you want to avail the most beneficial rates then your consultant will be happy to help you with this.
Please Follow This Procedure To Open A Corporate Account At This Vanuatu Bank
You must take action in the order that is specified in this list to be certain of being successful with the opening of your new non resident corporate account with this bank in Vanuatu:
- Step one is to send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org and then we will start to advise you on what you need to do to open a corporate account with this bank in Vanuatu. Step two is to read this page and then send us your full answers to the stated questions Choose The Right Foreign Bank Account With This Free Expert Advice.
If you only hold one non resident corporate account you could face a number of risks, so the opening of a second account is strongly recommended please see this is why you need a second non resident account.
- We will provide all of our expertise to you and secure the opening of a foreign corporate account with this Vanuatu bank. In order for us to provide this service to you we ask that you please make a payment to us of 2999 EUR. There are quite a few payment options such as direct bank transfer, Money Gram, Web Money, Bitcoin, Western Union and the use of credit cards.
- It is required of the beneficial owner as well as the proposed account signatories to provide the necessary documentaion to open a corporate account. This will include:
- Your full name, place and date of birth
- A personal identification number that is unique (passport number)
- Clear photograph that proves identity and current signature (copy of passport page acceptable)
- Street address verification by a utility bill which includes the full private address of the applicant and is not more than 3 months old
- Current driving license
- A recent bank statement
- A statement of taxes
- Government supplied medical or insurance card that is valid
The following certified corporate documents will also be required:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation or Extract from the local Commerce register (not older than 6 months)
- Certificate of Good Standing (if company is older than 1 year)
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation (or Company Constitution)
- Register of Shareholders
- Register of Directors of the Company, or equivalent document
- Document listing Authorized Signatories of the Company and defining capacities
- Copy of recent financial statement or audited statement (if mandatory)
- Ownership structure explaining control of the Company (if complicated)
- Minutes/Power of attorney authorizing opening of the account with PPB, signing application Form and related documentation
- Copy of Deed of Trust (in case of Nominal Shareholder)
- There are no restrictions applied to particular jurisdictions where companies are registered
- There are no formal restrictions against any industries
- Supporting documents will be required upward from 10,000 USD (or equivalent in other currencies)
- The bank allows transactions by loan agreement but these are subject to compliance checks. The same restrictions apply; starting from 10,000 USD the bank will need to have a signed loan agreement to proceed with the transaction.
Please send all documents to the Offshore Pro Group where a thorough check will be made and if all is in order we will send them to the Vanuatu bank fast. The bank in Vanuatu will need approximately ten business days to open your account at the bank.
All that you need to do to get started with the opening a non resident corporate account at this Vanuatu bank is to make a connection with us using email email@example.com