Open a company in Gibraltar and a bank account in Switzerland – from 7,699 EUR
Gibraltar has a strategic geographical position as it serves as a gateway to the Mediterranean Sea from the Atlantic Ocean. Recently, however, the jurisdiction has become more attractive for investors due to its lenient tax policies. Those who want to protect their capitals from world financial hassles look to establish a business company in Gibraltar. As far as an account in a Swiss bank is concerned, having one is certainly a sign of prosperity and success. This is exactly why we are offering this combined service to you. Asset diversification presupposes the use of the most stable and most reliable protection instruments. Company registration in Gibraltar accompanied by account opening in Switzerland are such instruments without doubt.
Advantages of registering a business company in Gibraltar
Gibraltar is a jurisdiction especially popular with the gambling industry. Since 1998, obtaining the license there has been unproblematic. Besides, ship owners from several countries like to register ships in Gibraltar obtaining the ‘flag of convenience’ at a comparatively low cost. In addition, business holdings, internet businesses, real estate dealers will be well advised to establish a company in this jurisdiction.
A non-resident Gibraltarian business company is to pay taxes only on the profit obtained on the territory of Gibraltar. The onshore company has to pay a 10% corporate tax plus a minimal payroll tax. However, most non-resident companies in Gibraltar do business outside the jurisdiction and thus they are corporate tax exempt.
The advantages of opening a company in Gibraltar:
- The spotless reputation of the jurisdiction;
- Stable economic and political situation;
- No tax inspections on the part of the state;
- High level of information confidentiality;
- The possibility to open a corporate bank account in any foreign jurisdiction;
- The availability of nominee services;
- No income tax, nor succession tax, nor capital gain tax.
A non-resident company in Gibraltar is not taxable by the local authorities. The business company has to possess the following characteristics in order to be regarded non-resident:
- The company does not gain income within Gibraltar; all the business activities are conducted outside the jurisdiction;
- The company’s beneficiary is a non-resident of Gibraltar;
- The directors and the shareholders shall also be non-residents of Gibraltar; otherwise, nominee shareholders or a licensed corporate director can be appointed.
If the company meets these criteria, it is income tax exempt in Gibraltar. Any business company in this jurisdiction shall have minimum one director and one shareholder/ proprietor. These can be individuals or legal entities.
It is possible to use nominee services but only on the condition that the Registrar is informed about the full name of the true company owner. If this information is concealed, appointing a nominee may become unfeasible.
The documents that you will need in order to register a business company in Gibraltar:
- Registration application form and a questionnaire;
- Notarized copies of the passports of all shareholders, directors, and other beneficiaries;
- Originals or copies of utility bills, or a credit card report, or a bank statement that will serve as proofs of addresses for the company shareholders, directors, and other beneficiaries.
In case a legal entity (that is, an existing business company) acts as the Gibraltar company constitutor, the Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association as well as Certificate of Incumbency shall be submitted. These have to contain the names and addresses of the company shareholders and directors. Besides, reference letters from a professional such as a lawyer or an accountant have to be supplied. All the papers shall be less than three months old. You will also have to submit a business plan, a real estate sales agreement, or some other proof of the investment capital origin. We will gladly provide a more detailed consultation to you on this matter if you write to us to email@example.com.
The advantages of opening a bank account in Switzerland
It is a well-known fact that around 30% of the world moneys are in Europe. Swiss banks keep the lion’s share of these moneys in their vaults. Business people are reluctant to put their capitals at risk, thus they prefer keeping them in such reliable and stable financial institutions as Swiss banks. The country is perfectly stable in terms of both its economy and its political situation. Partners from all around the world have great respect for Switzerland. The main advantages of setting up an account in a Swiss bank are given below:
- Switzerland provides for deposit safety and protection. Every deposit in Switzerland is insured for 100,000 Swiss Francs minimum. However, there have never been a single insured loss occurrence in the history of Switzerland. In accordance with the Swiss legislation, a bank that becomes insolvent is acquired by another Swiss bank that will meet all the bankrupt bank’s liabilities.
- Switzerland exercises neutrality policy. This protects the country from all world political crises. Such policy allows creating a beneficial financial environment inside the country, which provides for growth and prosperity of the banking sector.
- The highest quality of banking services is available in Switzerland. Banks in no other country of the world can boast such a high level of services as Swiss banks provide.
Even though Swiss banks have recently lost one attractive characteristic and they do not keep their clients’ financial information confidential any longer, this fact has not had much bearing on the popularity of the banks with foreign clients. Unauthorized disclosure of such information still entails heavy fines and even custody. On the other hand, Switzerland has signed agreements on automatic exchange of information with over one hundred national states as of this day.
How to open a Swiss bank account for your Gibraltarian company
Remote account opening is possible only with one Swiss bank. Apart from the head office in the capital city, the bank has branches in Wollerau and Lugano. Having so few offices, the bank has clients from more than eighty countries anyway. It will take on clients from any country with the exception of Japan, the USA, Syria, Iraq, Myanmar, North Korea, Afghanistan, Yemen, and Iran.
The following types of accounts can be opened in the bank that we are offering: transaction account, merchant account, current account, and joint account. This Swiss bank has been in operation for nearly thirty years and it sets up accounts for international clients promptly and without too much red tape.
You will have a multi-currency account with this bank, which will allow you to convert one currency into another within a few seconds.
In addition to the account, every client receives an anonymous debit card from the bank. The card can be issued for the following alternative currencies: CHF, USD, or EUR. You will have to specify the preferred currency when applying for account opening.
The documents that you will have to submit for setting up a bank account in Switzerland
A new identification and verification system has been put into operation recently that has simplified the procedure of opening a bank account in Switzerland. Previously, the list of required documents used to include notarized copies of the passport and proof of address that had to be shipped to Switzerland with a courier. This requirement has been abolished now and the clients are identified with the help of scanned passport copies, e-mail communication, and a short video interview with a bank officer.
If you intend to open a corporate bank account and put less than 20,000 Swiss Francs into it, you will have to use the courier service anyway in order to deliver the signed copy of the Agreement to the bank. In addition to that, you will have to pay 150 CHF to the bank as the account-opening fee. However, if you are depositing more than 20,000 CHF into your corporate account with this bank, you can avoid the costs specified in this paragraph.
By the way, the minimum acceptable deposit with this bank is 10,000 CHF while the minimum balance that has to be kept is 1,000 CHF.
The documents that you will have to submit in order the open an account in the Swiss bank:
- Company registration certificate;
- An extract from the Registry in Gibraltar;
- Company Charter and Memorandum or Articles of Association;
- Beneficiaries’ and directors’ passport copies;
- Proofs of addresses for the beneficiaries and directors certified by a state organ;
- A notarized copy of the Certificate of Incorporation;
- The registry of shareholders/ proprietors and directors.
The bank reserves the right to request additional documents from the applicant.
We invite you to consider applying for our combined service “a company in Gibraltar and a bank account in Switzerland”. The cost of this service is 7,699 EUR. You can make the payment by any method you prefer: credit card, bank transfer, Western Union transaction, and so on. You can even pay us in Bitcoins. This is an efficient way of rapid establishment of a business company in an advantageous jurisdiction and a swift opening of a bank account in the country that has the most secure financial sector. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org without any hesitation. We will help you protect your wealth.