Your private brokerage account in Mauritius from 2,999.00 EUR
To get the best trading opportunities we recommend you opening a private brokerage account in Mauritius. You can trade profitably using this account in the excellent platforms, rely on the personal consultant’s support, get access to the most popular markets. We will assist you in getting prepared for working with a successful European financial center as soon as possible.
Why is Mauritius the best place to open a private brokerage account?
The Republic of Mauritius is located at the crossroads of many trade routes. But this is not only a great place for international trade of tangible goods. Financial business is developed here successfully. About 12% of the country’s GDP is provided by this very sector of the economy.
The financial sector of Mauritius has a history of almost two hundred years. This business was developed according to the English model. The country’s banking sector is reliable and stable. Success of the national financial regulator also played an important role in this. The range of services offered to the clients has significantly expanded with the development of the financial services market, and now includes trading. All brokers in Mauritius are to be licensed.
Offshore trading and investing that are on the top level are now available for foreign partners. We recommend using the services of the largest reliable provider of the offshore trading platforms in the region. The company was founded by a well-known businessman, famous in the oil and diamond markets, who by that time had already created from scratch two brokers for large European banks. In 2013, the founder of the company repatriated to Mauritius and transferred his financial company there.
Transfer of a major online trading portal to Mauritius changed the portfolio of trading platforms just slightly, but these changes have been exceptionally for the better. Now, having opened a private brokerage account in Mauritius, a foreign investor gets immediate access to 7 popular platforms and will be able to work with 14 asset classes. All operations can be carried out remotely with just a single account.
The financial center we recommend in Mauritius is the lowest-risk institution. It operates exclusively as an executor of customer’s orders and has neither its own portfolio nor its own positions. As a result, the financial center never has a conflict of interest with its clients, and its capital will never be put at risk in the financial markets.
Customers are offered the highest levels of protection that are possible thanks to placing client portfolios in accordance with MiFID in the UK rather than in the Euro zone. In addition, the financial center gets its professional responsibility insured, and is audited by Ernst&Young.
Distinctive features of the financial center in Mauritius are:
- broker only acts on behalf the client (no conflict of interest);
- your funds’ security (assets are held by the largest and most regulated financial institutions in the EU, the US and Singapore);
- a choice of multiple platforms (easy switching between them);
- transparency (reputation of an open and honest broker);
- a legal broker (operating based on a permit issued by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius. Mauritius has the Baa1/ Stable investment rating by Moody’s, and operates according to the common law which makes it easier for the business);
- access to your assets (the ability to trade your assets of different classes using the same account in the specially selected online platforms or the direct market access).
Benefits of opening a private brokerage account in Mauritius
The private brokerage account in Mauritius gives a foreigner an opportunity to trade a variety of assets in the world’s largest platforms. At the financial center we recommend, every client gets a personal manager who helps with tracking your conversions and sales. In addition, the client receives a number of other benefits:
- 24-hour online access to your accounts;
- access to 7 trading platforms and the opportunity to operate 14 classes from the same account;
- personalized service;
- a possibility to switch between the markets, platforms and instruments as you see fit;
- 24-hour support in English;
- a choice of opportunities from your personal asset management to involving an investment professional;
- no conflict of interest when the client and the financial center interact, as the latter only receives the tasks to perform and does not take any risks of their own;
- a personal account with the access to a large range of financial and investment instruments;
- fast transfers to any state, and reliable data protection;
- affordable rates for the services;
- ongoing digital instrument updates that improve your account’s capacity;
- confidentiality and security of your assets that are being kept in the world’s largest and regulated financial institutions.
With a personal brokerage account in Mauritius and the help of the financial center specialists you will have the opportunity to successfully trade stocks, bonds, derivatives, currencies, CFDs, ETFs and other assets. In addition, access to the Forex Exchange is also available. Customers are provided with integrated trading solutions that are structured to provide access to the world’s best online trading platforms. Private investors can enter, transfer and manage their investments and rates via their numbered accounts, and they do so in the real time from any location.
Who can open an account in Mauritius?
The financial center’s services can be used by private brokers from any of the countries that will meet the mandatory requirements for providing all the requested information.
Mauritius’s jurisdiction is classified as the “white” list offshore zone. For non-residents this means that any partners working here are requested to comply with the requirements on “pure” financial transactions. Customers must be identified, and verified to meet the standards according to the war on money laundering. According to the above, it is mandatory to fill out the FATCA form.
Due to the restrictions imposed, the USA citizens or those subject to the USA IRS won’t be able to open a personal corporate account in Mauritius according to the standard procedure.
As for your access to the full capacity of the services provided, certain qualities will be important. The financial center we recommend categorizes its customers on the basis of the European MiFID Directive based on the following parameters:
- frequency of operations within a calendar year;
- portfolio size;
- experience in the specified financial sector.
According to the above, all customers are divided into:
The following customers will be considered professional:
- those who perform an average of 10 operations per quarter (data being analyzed for the last 4 quarters);
- those who have a portfolio worth more than EUR 500,000;
- those whose professional experience exceeds a year.
Your professional status gives you the full capacity access. Retail customers are subject to restrictions such as access to the trading sessions they cannot understand due to the lack of proven experience and knowledge. This is done in order to protect the customers’ assets as much as possible and is dictated by the terms and conditions of the global insurance.
It is important: Please contact us if you are applying for professional status but do not know how to confirm your experience. The financial center categorizes the clients based on the data specified in the special questionnaires. Find out more by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private brokerage account in Mauritius for a non-resident: service plans
Opening a private brokerage account in Mauritius will get you the best asset/money management solution from the financial center. Each client is guaranteed an individual approach. The cost of service is calculated automatically based on the original personal data.
Financial transactions are carried out in the following major currencies: USD, EUR, GBP and others (upon request) in the Euro equivalent.
Types of accounts
- personal account with access to 7 online platforms with 14 classes of activity;
- multi-account package for asset management;
- multi-currency account with the fast conversion.
- currency pairs traded in the Forex Market;
- derivatives (interest rates, stock indices, foreign currency, precious and non-precious metals, etc).
Ways of injecting/withdrawing your funds
- payment card;
- international bank transfer.
A one-time annual fee paid by the customers is as follows:
- USD 150 for customers whose basic currency is the US dollar;
- GBP 150 in case your basic currency is the pound sterling;
- EUR 150 for those whose basic currency is Euro;
- the equivalent of 150 Euros for other basic currencies.
Certain trading accounts will be charged the same fee in the amount of:
- USD 100 (equivalent to 39 cents per trading day or 27 cents per day);
- GBP 100 in case your basic currency is the pound sterling;
- EUR 100 for those whose basic currency is Euro;
- the equivalent of 100 Euros for other basic currencies.
Customers can use the online trading platform on a free basis. There is no account maintenance charge, no storage fee. No fees for payments, no fees for receiving orders by phone or email, as well as for providing continuous support.
No service plan is used by default. The customer will be able to choose a full option with the ability to manage multiple accounts at the same time. Individual fees for brokerage services are calculated for each client. This price logic is simple. Fees for the multiple-asset platforms are higher than for the platforms with a single asset class.
How to open your private brokerage account in Mauritius?
One often cannot do without professional support when opening a guaranteed private brokerage account in Mauritius. The cost of service and the structure of access to services depend on how fully and accurately the questionnaires were filled out.
Benefits of opening a private brokerage account:
- To open a private brokerage account in Mauritius please send us a request at: email@example.com.
- Prepayment for our services is from 2,999.00 EUR. You can make your payment in a way the most convenient for you: international wire transfer, payment card, WebMoney, PayPal, Western Union.
- After receiving your payment we will analyze your original personal data. We will also help you with filling out the questionnaires, we will inform you on what documents must be prepared.
Package of papers for opening a private brokerage account in Mauritius
All papers submitted for opening of a private brokerage account in Mauritius must be in originals or certified copies. The following papers must be submitted for verification:
- a copy of one of the current identity documents (passport, driver’s license, military identity card);
- address confirmation (utility bills, or telephone company bills for your landline, bank statement from your account, a letter from one of the government authorities or services).
It is important: The document confirming the applicant’s residence address must be no older than three months at the time of application.
As for certifying copies of your documents, these copies must be certified by the authorized bodies or persons:
- representatives of the judicial system, a school principal, a police or customs officer;
- embassy or consulate employee;
- attorney or notary;
- accountant who is a member of a recognized professional body;
- director of a bank located in the jurisdiction of the “white” list.
Recommendation: Ask us about what requirements exist for the papers, and how certification endorsement must be made. The financial center has certain requirements that should be taken into account immediately to avoid unnecessary expenditures on repeated certification of your papers.
Timeframes for opening a private brokerage account in Mauritius
Since each client’s documents are personally scrutinized, the conventional deadline for opening a private brokerage account in Mauritius is not set. However, we guarantee that with our support the opening time will be significantly reduced.
Please contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or if you want to start preparing your papers right after having read this article.