Familiarization tour for potential investors into Panama real estate – US$ 1,500
Would you like to learn more about real estate in Panama and see everything with your own eyes? We are happy to invite you to a FAM trip to this beautiful tropical country. Our guides will show you the best property in Panama City and that located on the Pacific and the Atlantic coasts of the country.
Here is what we offer!
Our clients, who are considering obtaining residence in Panama and / or planning to invest into the promising real property market in the country, want to see the property with their own eyes before making the decision.
Thus, on a popular request, we have launched the “Familiarization tour to Panama for potential investors into Panama real estate” service. The duration of the tour is seven to eight days, though it can vary depending on your preferences.
On your visit to Panama, you can talk to real estate experts, learn more about the immigration procedure, and chat with emigrants who have lived in Panama for a long time already.
You will find a wide choice of property for sale in Panama. The most attractive regions to buy property in are Panama City, the islands off the Caribbean and the Pacific coasts, and the mountain areas that have a cooler climate.
During the tour, we will show you a number of real property pieces that you can rent or purchase. In this way, you will be able to clearly see what exactly you will be getting for your money. You can also compare the prices and the quality of real estate located in different regions of Panama.
On your arrival to Tocumen international airport, a representative of our company will meet you and take you to the hotel. He or she will also help you check in and discuss with you what types of property you would like to see most of all. Please rest assured that our representative in Panama speaks English.
We can organize both an individual and a group tour and provide the full concierge services. Your itinerary will be made in accordance with your specific investment interests.
Our concierge services include the following:
- Advanced hotel room reservation.
- Restaurant table reservation.
- Driver’s services.
- Organization of trips and excursions.
- Assistance in renting a yacht.
- Consultations on immigration to Panama, opening banks accounts for residents and non-residents, doing business in the country, and so on.
- Professional legal services. For an additional pay we can assist you in registering a corporation in Panama, establishing a trust company, opening a bank account, and so on.
If you have already decided that you want to purchase property in Panama and submit an application for the residence permit, you can use this tour to start fulfilling these plans. However, if this is the case, you have to collect all the necessary documents before the trip to Panama. We will gladly provide the list of such documents to you if you write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it. We will also be happy to answer all other questions that you might have prior to the tour.
Primary security deposit for those wishing to invest into Panama real estate
If you transfer a primary security deposit of US$ 10,000 to us, we will be able to reserve any piece of real property for you for the time of your stay in Panama.
Advance investment deposit
You can actually use the FAM trip that we are offering to purchase real estate in Panama and launch the process of acquiring residency in the country. If you are interested in doing that, you will have to make an advance investment deposit of US$ 30,000 with us. This sum constitutes 10% of the minimum investment amount required for obtaining Panama residence permit. Any foreigner who owns a piece of real estate in Panama that is worth US$ 300,000 or more is entitled to apply for permanent residence in the country.
The US$ 30,000 deposit will greatly facilitate the negotiations with the property sellers and accelerate the purchase process. The matter is that purchasing real estate in Panama may take up to two or three weeks. This is conditioned by the obligation to confirm the ownership of the property and its conformity to different requirements with the state authorities.
In any case, if you put money in Panama prior to your visit to the country, it will make you a legitimate prospective buyer of real estate, which will simplify striking the best deal possible.
Familiarization with the real property in Panama City and excursions around the place (it is going to take from one to three days)
- On the first day, we will show you the most popular districts of Panama City. Buying real estate in these districts would be the best option both in terms of residence and in terms of making a strategic investment. You will be able to see the costs of different pieces of property and strike a balance between your desires and your finances. In the evening, we will take you to the best restaurant and nightclub in Panama City.
- On the second day, we will introduce you to the most influential developers in Panama City as well as to the best of their offers. You will also visit the “Old City” that is the historical center of the capital of Panama. There you will be able to see what nightlife in Panama City looks like and try different national cuisines.
- On the third day, we will show you the maximum possible number or real estate pieces that have the most attractive investment perspectives. We will make your itinerary in accordance with your investment interests. You will also be able to talk to a qualified Panamanian lawyer who is knowledgeable about both the real estate purchase and the immigration issues. Besides, you can ask questions of your fellow countrymen who live in Panama.
We will provide all the instruments and all the professional advice that will help you realize your investment plans in the most efficient way.
A familiarization tour to the Pacific and Caribbean beaches in Panama (this is also going to take between one and three days)
- On the first day, you will visit popular vacation spots on the marvelous white-sand Pacific beaches. In particular, we will take you to Coronado, Buenaventura, and a fantastic beach called Blanco. You will also be able to attend a special presentation by the luxury JW Marriott Hotel administration. There you will learn about the best offers that this company has. In addition to that, we will organize a private lunch for you with the developers where you can ask direct questions and learn about the investment requirements and different state duties that you have to pay in order to acquire residence in Panama. At the end of the excursion day, you can relax, lie on the beach, and have some fun.
- On the second day,we will accompany you to the Pearl Islands – a world famous archipelago in the Pacific Ocean. You will see several land lots for sale on the islands as well as some real property you can buy. A visit to the Pearl Islands will allow you to fully appreciate the potential of Panama real estate market.
A special note: The itinerary will be made dependent on your preferences and the positions of the islands that you wish to visit. For this reason, the tour can take one or two days.
- On the third day,you will travel to the Caribbean coast to Bocas del Toro archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean. There you will see some of the best newly constructed residential estates to be found in Central and South Americas. As this is a remote province of Panama, the itinerary will depend on your preferences again. This tour can take from one to three days.
A special note: On your request, we can organize a FAM trip for you to the mountain areas in Panama as well. There you can also find some attractive offers that come at lesser prices in comparison to Panama City or the coasts.
Documents required for purchasing real estate in Panama
- The buyer’s foreign passport. The passport has to be valid for at least six more months since the date of arrival to Panama.
- Documents required for opening a bank account in Panama.
The list of the necessary documents will be different with each bank of which there are plenty in Panama. Every bank has the right to require its own set of documents in line with its internal policies.
You are welcome to choose any bank you like but we have been in close cooperation with Scotiabank in Panama. This bank offers VIP services to its clients and it requires that you submit the following set of documents in order to establish an account with this bank:
- A recommendation letter from your bank addressed to Scotiabank in Panama.
- A document certifying the legality of your sources of income. A yearly tax return from your home country with an apostille can serve as such a document, for example. Some other documents can be accepted too.
Documents required by the immigration agency to obtain a residence permit in Panama
- An ownership certificate for the real property in Panama that will serve as an investment asset. This certificate has to be issued in the name of the primary applicant for residence. It has to confirm that the cost of the property is not less than US$ 300,000. The certificated has to be issued by the Panama State Registry and it also has to indicate that the property is not pawned or arrested.
A special note: It is possible to establish a private foundation in Panama and register the property in the name of the foundation rather than a physical person. In this case, the applicant has to provide documents certifying that he or she is the constitutor of this foundation while the members of his or her family are the foundation beneficiaries.
- A bank statement (Swift) that certifies that the investment sum spent on purchasing the property in Panama originates from a foreign country.
- Receipts for payment of state duties of US$ 1,050 in total for each immigration program applicant. (State duties for children under 12 are lower.) These receipts have to be issued by a Panamanian bank in a set of two and authenticated by the state authorities.
- The original of the health certificate for each program applicant issued by a licensed medical doctor in Panama.
- A power of attorney in the name of a Panamanian lawyer who will act as the primary applicant’s representative (as required by the Panamanian legislation). The power of attorney has to be made in accordance with the official requirements.
- A declaration form filled out (for every applicant).
- Letters of guarantee from the primary program applicant that certify his or her taking full responsibility for all the family members and other dependents.
- A document certifying that the applicant has a place of residence in Panama.
- All the foreign language documents have to be translated into Spanish, the official language of Panama. The translations have to be made by a sworn (licensed) translator and authenticated by him or her.
A special note: Translation costs will have to be covered separately. The amount of payment will depend upon the volume of translation to be done (that is, upon the number of pages to be translated).
The cost of our services
The price of the familiarization tour is US$ 1,500 per person
This price includes the following:
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
- Two nights in the hotel. When checking out, you will have to cover the rest of the accommodation costs depending on the duration of your stay in Panama.
- Full board for the first two days.
- Excursions to the real estate locations.
Important: If you purchase real estate in Panama that is worth at least US$ 300,000 while you are on the familiarization tour, we will return the full cost of this tour to you.
Please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com and we will gladly answer any queries that you may have. Please write to the same address to order the familiarization tour to Panama.