Register a BC in the Seychelles and a corporate account with the Global Bank of Commerce in Antigua and Barbuda from 5,899 EUR
We offer you to register a business company (BC) in the Seychelles with a corporate account with the Global Bank of Commerce located in Antigua and Barbuda. The Seychelles today is one of the most popular jurisdictions with zero taxation offering convenient terms and conditions for company maintenance and reliable protection of the owners’ confidential information. You can register your company remotely in just 4-5 days and provide it with a corporate account in a bank that has been proven for years. Remote services are especially valuable in the conditions of current pandemic.
If you have already decided that you do want to do it, please apply for a prompt and exhaustive consultation on the matter by emailing to [email protected].
Classic offshore in the Seychelles is a time-tested instrument
The Seychelles Islands Republic is an island nation in the East Africa, located in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The Seychelles are quite popular as an offshore jurisdiction among the businessmen. It is famous for its democratic approach to registering foreign business companies. In addition, company registration and maintenance conditions are considered to be among the most advantageous.
The Seychelles have long been considered representing classic offshore companies. At the same time, the islands:
(a) are pro-actively expanding this area;
(b) remain within the framework of compliance with the international rules, which is especially important today.
This jurisdiction maintains low taxation, up to its absence even. Company registration is easy and fast, it has flexible customization options, and corporate legislation has ample opportunities to achieve the most convenient environment for BCs.
As for the second point, it is important to note that the Seychelles are not on the blacklist which is recognized by many countries. Therefore, companies registered in the Islands should not have problems due to the dubiousness of their jurisdiction while carrying out their activities. This is evidenced by the experience of many successfully functioning foreign BCs in the Seychelles.
It is true that in order to maintain such a positive balance we had to make concessions. In particular, this affected the register of company beneficiaries and directors.
Now a similar register exists in the Islands, but customer privacy is still at a very high level. Thus, the register is not public and is not publicly available. The data is stored by the agent (register). Legislation of the Seychelles strictly stipulates the cases when such data can be provided to the third parties. Specifically, this applies to the cases when an investigation is underway regarding a company (or its owner).
The following data are included in the beneficiary register: Full name, date of birth, nationality and share in the company.
It is important to understand that your data cannot be disclosed or accidentally made public. No fishing transactions on this data are allowed. Information on the BC officials in the Seychelles is still protected and strictly confidential.
Conditions and formalities in the Seychelles
Let’s look at some of the conditions for opening a BC company in the Seychelles:
- The owner and director can be the same person;
- Meetups and annual board meetings are not necessary, which significantly reduces the bureaucratic burden;
- The company’s share capital must be authorized, but it does not have to be paid;
- To achieve zero taxation, your company should not do business or own real estate in the Seychelles;
- When registering a company name it is important to take into account a number of limited words or names identical to the existing companies. Make sure that your company’s name has Corporation or Incorporated, Reduction Corp, Inc. in its ending.
You can find more details of other conditions and opportunities when registering a BC in the Seychelles by emailing our experts at: [email protected].
The cost of registering and maintaining a company in the Seychelles
The cost of opening a BC in the Seychelles is 2,099 USD. Once you have registered your company, you will receive a full package of corporate documents. If you need apostilled copies of the main corporate documents, we recommend choosing a special package (its price will be much lower than apostilling each document separately). The package including these copies costs 2,899 USD.
The price also includes:
- Registration of your company and the registration agent’s services;
- Registration of your company’s legal address;
- Payment of state duties;
- Courier delivery of your package of documents around the world.
You can also use our nominee service. A nominee shareholder and a nominee director will cost you 1,399 USD per year each.
Your company’s annual extension will cost 1,999 USD. This already includes the payment of duties and the registration agent’s services.
IMPORTANT: in case of late payment fines are imposed. Payments late by 6 months are fined with 399 USD. Payments past-due for more than 6 months are 799 USD, for more than 1.5 years are 1,199 USD. If you fail to pay your annual extensions and accrued fines for 2 years, your company risks being struck off the Register of Companies in the Seychelles.
If you have any additional questions about the costs of your future BC in the Seychelles, you can always get detailed information from our experts at: [email protected].
Papers that are necessary to open a company
In order to register a BC in the Seychelles you will be required to provide scanned copies of the following documents from each founder:
- Notarized copy of their travel passport;
- Proof of the address of residence (bank statement, or utility bill no older than 3 months, etc.).
Corporate account with the Global Bank of Commerce
Once your BC is registered in the Seychelles, you will need to open a corporate account. Today, not all banks willingly provide such an opportunity for offshore companies. Therefore, it is important to know who to contact. We have a vast experience with many banks that can provide you with a reliable partnership and services.
One of the most proven banks is the Global Bank of Commerce located in Antigua and Barbuda. This bank has been successfully operating for 30 years. During this time, it managed to gain a decent reputation and the feedback from its satisfied customers.
The Global Bank of Commerce’s correspondent banks are well-known and reliable partners such as Bank of America and Deutsche Bank.
The Global Bank of Commerce provides not only banking services, but also ample investment opportunities for its clients. First of all, it positions itself as a reliable business partner giving a boost to the development of its clients focusing on the growth of their capital.
Having an account with the Global Bank of Commerce gives you an excellent opportunity not just to use and operate your funds, but to multiply them thanks to a wide choice of the bank’s investment products.
The rate on your corporate account with the Global Bank of Commerce will be 10 USD per month.
The minimum balance in the account is 5,000 USD.
For more information on the bank’s rates please contact [email protected].
Papers required for opening an account with the Global Bank of Commerce
In order to open a corporate account for your BC you will need:
- Package of notarized corporate documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Good Standing, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Registered Shares or Share Register, appointment of directors and amendments hereto). You will be able to check the composition of your corporate documents package with our specialists. You will receive this package after your company’s registration.
Every founder and director of the company must provide:
- Notarized copy of their travel passport (as well as contact information for the courier);
- Proofs of residence (utility bills);
- Bank certificate.
These documents do not require apostilles.
The bank provides an opportunity to communicate with their clients exclusively in English or Spanish.
IMPORTANT: all the documents must be translated into English and notarized.
BC registration procedure in the Seychelles and a corporate account with the Global Bank of Commerce in Antigua and Barbuda
You will need:
- Contact us at [email protected] for a professional advice on the BC registration in the Seychelles with the opening of a bank account with the Global Bank of Commerce.
- Prepare scanned copies of documents that your consultant will request for verification.
- After that you will be required to pay for the service of company registration and account opening. The price is from 5,899 EUR.
You can make this payment via a regular transaction at a bank’s branch, with a card, as well as via any payment services available to you: Money Gram, Western Union, Web Money.
- After that we kindly ask you to send the original documents that will be required for registering a BC in the Seychelles and opening a bank account with the Global Bank of Commerce to our back office.
- After receiving all the documents and full payment from you we will proceed with the registration. The whole procedure will take about 5 days.
- At the end of the procedure we will send you the original documents to your address by courier.
Please do request this service at [email protected] right now.