Register a Welsh company with a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda from 5,039.00 EUR
An experienced businessman first of all thinks of how to take care of their company, minimize the investment risks, maximize the profit while minimizing the costs. All of that is only possible if one has a competent tax planning and a qualified selection of jurisdiction.
Today, Wales is a popular jurisdiction chosen by foreign investors. The point is that this state is part of the UK, so along with the United Kingdom it is considered a leading economic, financial and business center. Wales is a country with stable tax laws, allowing to register in its territory such enterprises that, subject to certain conditions, can become actually offshore. But at the same time such organizations have a pristine business reputation. This is extremely important in the context of the anti-money laundering measures.
If you have already decided that you want to open a company in Wales with a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda, please apply for a prompt and exhaustive consultation on the matter by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons to choose Wales
Before registering your company in Wales, it is necessary to understand why this jurisdiction causes increased interest among international investors, including businessmen from Russia.
Let’s note the most important factor. Today, the world is pro-actively fighting offshore companies. Now it has become a real evil to deal with the completely confidential jurisdictions with no taxes. Companies that are offshore are losing their prospects for development. Dealing with offshore companies is becoming increasingly difficult. Businessmen are naturally looking for other ways, and the option is onshore companies like Welsh ones.
A Welsh company is a pro-active tax-free instrument for business. It is a real substitute of all the usual offshore companies. Using it will give you a number of benefits:
- Operating on behalf of a Welsh company allows you to acquire a high status for your business.
- Confidential data of shareholders and beneficiaries of such companies are protected at the highest level.
- Wales is a reliable jurisdiction within which you can operate steadily and confidently.
- Business in Wales is protected by the UK law.
- Welsh companies have a number of tax advantages. For example, businesses with such a form of businesses ownership as LP (LLP) are not required to pay taxes unless they operate in the UK, and the owners should not be tax residents of the country.
- Welsh companies have access to the European market of goods and services. Any international banks are willing to work with them.
Along with these positive features of Welsh companies one can see that such companies are attractive for the following reasons:
- they are no offshores;
- they are not on any black list;
- they are famous for having no corporate tax;
- they are not to deliver accounting reports.
Main features of Wales companies
So, if your choice of tax jurisdiction is obvious and it’s Wales, let’s look together at the forms of business organization that are most common here.
Popular types of partnerships are LP, LLP and LTD.
These forms of ownership have certain differences, but when registering any of the companies one should take into account the following:
- A newly established company should have a unique name. The name’s ending should have the words specifying the form of ownership.
- Any company must have at least two founders. One of them is the general partner who takes the responsibility for the partnership.
- Both legal entities and individuals can set up a company in Wales.
- The company’s founders may be non-residents of Wales or the UK.
- The Welsh company assumes a legal address in the country.
- It is assumed that there is a minimum share capital of 1 GBP. But the amount is not limited by law, both its upper and lower boundary.
Company registration from words to practice
So, if you’re interested in a business in Wales that doesn’t have to pay taxes and that will be exempt from reporting, then you should take a closer look at the limited partnership, LLP.
It is important: After Brexit, the UK and all its regions switch to the Singapore tax model. This step will make Wales an even more favorable platform for international business.
In the meantime let’s now return to an LLP in Wales. This type of partnership is chosen by those businessmen who want to get favorable terms of international taxation allowing them to reduce the corporate tax rate to zero. In addition, the Welsh company has all the signs of an offshore while not actually being such.
What will be needed to start a company in Wales?
Where should you start to get owning a Welsh company? The answer is obvious. Start with emailing the Offshore Pro Group to email@example.com.
Let’s go through each of the stages in more detail:
- In order to register a Welsh company remotely you should order a package of services by emailing us. Remote services are now of special interest since it is impossible to travel during the pandemic. Please specify the type of service your chose in your application. This can be:
|Basic Package||1,040 EUR||It includes a company registration
remotely + corporate documents for a newly established company.
|Apostille Package||1,560 EUR||In fact, it is the same registration as in the Basic Package, but with the copies of documents prepared for being apostilled.|
|Nominee Service Package||2,100 EUR||This service is comprehensive. It includes the entire procedure starting from online registration to the corporate documents, apostilled copies and a nominee service (if your company needs nominal partners or directors).|
- Next, the customer will be required to provide the papers. The papers package may vary depending on who is applying for opening a company.
Legal entities must provide: the form for opening a company, certificate of registration, company’s structure, certificate of good standing, passports and contacts of board members.
Individuals must prepare a somewhat shorter list of documents: the form for opening a partnership, notarized copies of the passports, a certificate from the actual place of residence (utility bills no older than 3 months).
- Having collected these papers you should scan them. Make sure that the copies are of good quality. They must be in color. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving your papers the Offshore Pro Group will start the registration procedure. The process of reviewing your application and listing your business in the Company Register takes 24 hours. Literally in 24 hours you will be able to personally verify that your company is included in the relevant list.
- Preparation of the corporate documents takes a little longer. Waiting time can last up to 4 days. Ready documents will be sent to the customer by courier.
After Brexit the process of registering a Welsh company will look a bit different. The British government is now preparing a reform. The reform will soon be put in place. Please find out more detail by emailing us to email@example.com.
Your alternative option, bank account in Antigua and Barbuda
After the customer becomes the owner of a full-fledged Welsh company, they will definitely want to open a bank account for it. The account can be the main one or an additional one. It’s not that important. It is important where the corporate account will be opened. We suggest you pay attention to the Global Bank of Commerce in Antigua and Barbuda.
Specific features of this financial institution
This bank has been showing its professionalism and high level of operating for more than 30 years. In the Caribbean, this bank is one of the most reliable, stable and respected financial institutions. In fact, this bank is a pioneer in the islands. Its name is associated only with the first-class service and high quality of banking services. On this basis it should be noted that the Global Bank of Commerce has established itself as a reliable partner that assists and stimulates the development of its clients. This bank like no other focuses on the growth of capital for its clients.
The bank is famous for taking a serious approach to any of the issues. And the experience and knowledge of its employees greatly simplifies the process of interacting between a corporate client and the bank itself.
Typical rates of the banking institution
Terms and rates for banking services are quite affordable. Corporate account owners can work with the Global Bank of Commerce under the following conditions:
- Settlement account maintenance is USD 20 per quarter;
- Deposit account maintenance is USD 50 per quarter;
- Classic savings account maintenance is USD 10 a month;
- Internal payments are USD 3 per each transaction;
- Administrative rate for inactive account is USD 25;
- Payment of checks of other banks is USD 2 per each check.
You can find out the rates for other operations from our specialists.
The Bank of Antigua and Barbuda offers a full list of financial services. Bank customers will have banking, lending and other services available. We will be happy to tell you about all the additional opportunities and assist you in finding the right ones.
Remote account opening
Opening an account for a Welsh company is not an easy task. You will have to go through a certain algorithm of steps and prepare the relevant information for the bank. To make sure, you will be able to know in advance whether your application for opening an account in a particular bank will be approved. To do this, you can use an extra service of PRE-APPROVAL.
If you wish to open a bank account, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a summary of the company, the purpose of its establishing and using the future corporate account, the transaction amounts.
Pay for the service.
Provide your papers. The package of documents must be collected for each founder of the company:
- A copy of travel passport. The photo page is needed. The copy should be notarized.
- Proof of the place of residence. This is usually a utility bill. You need a document no older than 3 months.
- Professional reference or bank certificate. It is a brief description of your company from a bank or a couple of professional references from another source.
- Filled out bank form for account opening.
This package of documents:
- must be provided in English only;
- the copies do not require apostilles;
- notarization is mandatory.
A corporate account with The Global Bank of Commerce requires a minimum balance of USD 5,000. The opening time may vary, amounting to just 1 workday from the moment of receiving all data from the customer in digital form and on hard copies.
The Global Bank of Commerce is a partner for your business, proven by years. Your corporate account will allow you to operate your assets. You can use the bank’s investment products for your business development.
Our contact: email@example.com. Do not hesitate to email us, and we will help you open a corporate account completely remotely with a reliable bank of Antigua and Barbuda with a very good reputation. Once the procedure is complete we will connect your corporate account to the Stripe online payment system.
At the end of the procedure you will become the owner of a perfect business instrument that will allow you to accept and send payments from anywhere in the world.
“Two in one” is only a benefit for the customer
The simultaneous registration of a company in Wales with a bank account is a double benefit for the customer. First of all, it is a saving in time and financial resources. The process of registering the company and opening an account will take place as quickly and smoothly as possible. To buy this product you will need to do the following:
- Order a comprehensive service by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the full cost from EUR 5,039.
Bank account opening will be 3,999 EUR and the company registration with the Basic Package will be 1,040 EUR. Payments can be made in any convenient way, via a bank transfer, a digital payment.
- You provide a complete package of documents for opening a company and a bank account.
- After that we start the registration procedure which was described above in the article.
We are delighted to present you such a lucrative offer as a company registration in Wales with a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda. If you have questions, please contact our experts! We wish you a successful business.