Corporate Investment Account With Hong Kong Bank That Has Several Investment Opportunities And Total Client Focus.
It is difficult to set up a new corporate investment account in Hong Kong and you will require our experience at the Offshore Pro Group to help you to do this. This Hong Kong investment bank is recommended because:
- Chinese bank under strict regulation
- Highly regarded bank internationally
- A total focus on clients
- Several opportunities for investment
- Significant corporate experience
Send an email now to email@example.com and we will guide you along each step to opening your Hong Kong non resident corporate investment account. It is advisable that you hop over to this page and read the questions and then answer them in detail Selecting The Right Non Resident Corporate Account By The Experts.
The International Jurisdiction Of Hong Kong
Hong Kong or as it is officially called the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, is located in East Asia at the Pearl River Delta, and it is an autonomous territory. The territory has a population of more than 7.3 million people and the official currency is the Hong Kong Dollar (HKD). The Hong Kong Dollar is the 13th most traded currency in the world and it is viewed as a major currency of the world. For its governmental structure, Hong Kong uses the colonial administration model which it inherited from the United Kingdom.
Hong Kong has the world’s highest Financial Development score (higher in fact than the United States and the United Kingdom) and it is known as one of the most significant financial sectors in the world. The level of corporation tax is very competitive in Hong Kong and is part of the simple taxation system that it operates. It is 18th in the world for top per capita incomes and has a GDP per capita of approximately $42,437.
The economy of Hong Kong can be described as vibrant and robust and the country also has social and political stability. Low taxation and free trade are significant benefits of this capitalist service economy. Hong Kong has an international reputation as a world international finance and trade center, and the Hong Kong stock exchange is ranked the seventh largest in the world.
Banking supervision in Hong Kong is carried out under the legal framework that has been provided by the Banking Ordinance. Compliance with the Banking Ordinance is monitored closely by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). The mission of the HKMA is to “promote the general stability and effective working of the Hong Kong banking system.”
The HKMA is always working towards the establishment of a financial regulatory framework that is in line with international standards. The HKMA is always taking a lead from the requirements of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision.
The HKMA seeks to create the right balance between prudential supervision and making sure that flexibility exists for banks and financial institutions to make their own commercial decisions. Any decision made by the financial sector that would have an impact on the stability of banking in Hong Kong would not be authorized. The banks in Hong Kong have to report regularly to the HKMA and they all have to maintain adequate levels of liquidity and capital adequacy.
Hong Kong has a stable economy which is very strong and it is also very politically and socially stable. All of the banks and financial institutions there have to comply with strict banking rules and regulations and are monitored regularly by the HKMA. When you also include the reputation that Hong Kong has as an international financial center it makes it an excellent choice of jurisdiction for the safeguarding, diversification and growth of your assets.
This Hong Kong Bank For Your Corporate Investment Account
This international investment bank in Hong Kong is a subsidiary of a large Chinese bank and it was founded in 1998. As well as have a lot of experience and a detailed knowledge of the Chinese market, this bank also is well versed in international markets. Since its inception, this bank has experienced significant growth through its excellent performance and has become a regional authority.
One of the major aims of the bank is to provide client orientated services that add value. It is able to achieve this through its “hands on” experience in the capital markets. There are no general banking services provided by this bank, it is purely an investment bank. The best practices in the investment banking sector have been readily adopted by this bank.
A team of financial professionals can be found at this bank which combine their international vision with their thorough knowledge of the Chinese market to provide you with the best investment products and services The bank is in a very good position to provide non resident clients with a comprehensive range of investment services and these include fixed income opportunities, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory services, equity securities, private equity, asset management and well leveraged structured finance.
The experts at the bank will provide the best advice and guidance to you on all aspects of investing and they will want to fully understand your business and financial aspirations so that they can create the right portfolio of investment products and services which will assist in the achievement of your goals.
The Offshore Pro Group provides you with the opportunity to open a corporate investment account with this Hong Kong bank and you will receive professional investment advice and guidance from the bank for the safeguarding, growth and diversification of your assets.
Corporate Investment Banking Services Offered By This Bank In Hong Kong For Asset Enhancement And Safeguarding
You will not be able to open a corporate investment account remotely with this Hong Kong investment bank. The bank representatives will want to meet with the ultimate beneficial owner in Hong Kong prior to an account being opened. Once your non resident corporate investment account is operational you will be able to take advantage of a comprehensive range of investment opportunities.
The bank can provide its clients with a full range of equity capital markets products in the markets of Hong Kong and China. These products include Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s), block trades, equity derivatives, convertible bonds and follow on equity placements and more. World class advice and execution will be provided to international standards across all sectors.
The bank can assist in corporate restructuring to be prepared for an IPO, approval attainment for an IPO, liaison with Chinese and international regulators, valuation and pricing advice and the management of after-market trading. This bank is number three in the Hong Kong IPO league table.
This bank is an expert in leveraged and structured finance for strategic mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, restructuring, asset acquisitions, re-capitalizations and a number of other capital activities. It will be your creative financial adviser and debt provider and will structure layers of assets including Equity, Senior Debt and Mezzanine debt according to your appetite for risk and reward. The bank is experienced in providing mergers and acquisitions services and can advise on buy side acquisitions.
Securities are also available from this bank. Investment research teams are always at work in the global capital market. It can also provide derivatives, fixed income products, global commodities and futures, asset management services and more.
A new Hong Kong non resident corporate investment account with this bank will require a minimum deposit of 8,000,000 Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). Your country of residence is important here, and there could be a requirement for a minimum deposit up to 3,000,000 US Dollars (USD) to be made. Your Offshore Pro Group expert will advise you fully about this.
Charges for services are made by this Hong Kong investment bank and these regularly change. The most up to date service charges are available from your Offshore Pro Group consultant. The consultant can also help you to obtain the best possible service charge rates.
Please Go Through These Exact Steps To Successfully Open A Corporate Investment Account With This Bank In Hong Kong
We want you to be successful in opening your new Hong Kong international corporate investment account so we strongly recommend that you follow this list of actions in the order given:
- First thing is to send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can connect, and the experts on our team can begin helping you to open your Hong Kong bank non resident corporate investment account. The second thing is to open this page and send us your full answers to the questions posed What Is Needed To Choose The Best International Bank Account For You.
When you have only one non resident corporate account you can be exposed to a number of risks. With a second account these risks are greatly reduced here is why a second foreign foreign corporate account will reduce risk.
- To be certain of opening your Hong Kong bank corporate investment account you will require our assistance and we will pleased to help you for the sum of 1500 Euros (EUR). You can send your payment through the use of Western Union, Web Money, credit card, Bitcoin, bank transfer and Money Gram.
- The beneficial owner will need to travel to Hong Kong and hold a meeting with the bank representatives before a corporate investment account can be opened. Additionally this documentation will be required:
- Copy which is notarized of ID card / passport page, with number and country where issued, date issued and date of expiry, photo and signature of holder, and place and date of birth.
- Residential address evidence – copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement not more than 90 days old which is notarized (sending the originals is fine)
- A reference from a bank that is to the Hong Kong bank. Any reference has to confirm the date relationship was established (three years minimum), average balance for the last twelve months and good account conduct
- A biography or CV ( background of the person, original source of funds, business interests, residential locations)
And the following corporate documents will also need to be supplied:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation or Extract from the local Commerce register (not older than 6 months)
- Certificate of Good Standing (if company is older than 1 year)
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation (or Company Constitution)
- Register of Shareholders
- Register of Directors of the Company, or equivalent document
- Document listing Authorized Signatories of the Company and defining capacities
- Copy of recent financial statement or audited statement (if mandatory)
- Ownership structure explaining control of the Company (if complicated)
- Minutes/Power of attorney authorizing opening of the account with PPB, signing application Form and related documentation
- Copy of Deed of Trust (in case of Nominal Shareholder)
Send all of your documentation over to the Offshore Pro Group and we will check through it all thoroughly prior to passing on to the Hong Kong bank. A meeting in Hong Kong will need to be held with bank personnel, and once this is concluded it will take around 5 working days for your non resident corporate investment account to be up and running at the bank.
All that you need to do to get started with your application for a Hong Kong bank corporate investment account is to make contact with us via this email address email@example.com