We work with two banks in Austria: one is a traditional private bank located in Vienna, while the other is a mutually-owned small bank located in an Alpine ski resort that has a private banking division.
Worldwide except US.
English, Russian, German.
- Remote account opening is possible
- Bankers visit Russia and Ukraine regularly
- Dedicated card payments team for implementation of retail card programs
EUR Mastercard products.
Documents and Account Opening Process:
- Standard set of documents, with apostille required.
- Bank or professional reference preferred but may not be required.
- Proof of source of funds and detailed written business description
- Certificate of good standing less than 6 months old
- Utility bill less than 1 month old
Remote account opening is case by case but it is recommended to visit the bank.
For further information on procedures and fees for opening your Austria offshore bank account, contact Offshore Pro Group today!