This is the international department of the island’s main locally-owned full service bank. Remote account opening is possible. Useful for clients with Nevis entities who wish to keep everything in Nevis jurisdiction (all other offshore jurisdictions are welcome however) Good level of personal service. Internet banking is restricted (passive not active) but is being upgraded shortly. Ideal for remote account opening.
- The only locally-owned bank in Nevis and the one with most international experience.
- US clients accepted.
- Internet banking is limited, can view but not initiate transactions, uses US hosted software.
- Most transactions are paper based. Transfer requests can be sent by fax or scanned email.
- All international transactions are processed through Lloyds TSB in London.
Visa Business in USD. Security deposit required.
Documents and Account Opening Process:
- Standard set of documents, no apostille required.
- Passport plus a second ID document, eg driving licence.
- Proof of address (utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of source of funds.
- Bank and Professional references.
Account will be opened usually in 2-3 days.
USD 1500 or equivalent.
For further information on procedures and fees for opening your Nevis offshore bank account, contact Offshore Pro Group today!